• Grand Seljuk Empire

2 2.67%
  • Armenian Cilicia

1 1.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Faction in ChivTW

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: Favourite Faction in ChivTW

... aha.
    So your "self-identification" with the game goes quite far if you play the Roman Empire in Chivalry.

---

... and i also wonder, why there aren't some Reconquista guys - Castile-Leon makes as well a very interesting (unique) play, as of yet not a single vote for them.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 21, 2009 at 06:42 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    ... aha.
    So your "self-identification" with the game goes quite far if you play the Roman Empire in Chivalry.

---
    I was trying to express the level of detail that has been attained; Very very much so!!!

I just wanted to point out, while I collect antiques of history, I don't dress up and play this game. That's a bit silly.
    After re-reading your post, that's the impression I thought you got.
    Last edited by Mattress; May 22, 2009 at 09:31 AM.

... aha.

---

... and i also wonder, why there aren't some Reconquista guys - Castile-Leon makes as well a very interesting (unique) play, as of yet not a single vote for them.
    It seems the chivalry forum is pretty quiet, if all who play chivalry would have voted it would probaly be many votes for many factions... so, i guess all are too busy playing chivalry...
    Last edited by 0N3; May 22, 2009 at 04:07 PM.

Fredericus Iulius's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by 0N3 View Post
    It seems the chivalry forum is pretty quiet, if all who play chivalry would have voted it would probaly many votes for many factions... so, i guess all are too busy playing chivalry...
    Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

If many people cannot vote, like me...

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

most people who play mods only care about the mods, not about the forums, thus, they don't have an account ;D

Call me dumb, but still i don't understand what you wanna express with your comments

voice-in-head-1: There's your Chance Bull

voice-in-head-2: gna gna

voice-in-head-1: On second thoughts, nah....

*erm*

yes, well...to continue my comment....DV, my second place of favorite factions is shared by Castille and England....third is taken up by the HRE.

Sun Devil's Avatar Campidoctor

Castile would have been my second choice, but we only got to vote for one.

Formerly Vuvuzela

Pompeius Magnus's Avatar primus inter pares

Voted for the Romans (because they are so unreal)

I want remind everybody that you can get the ancillary of the "New Constantine" if you conquer certain cities of the former ancient Roman Empire. (you get this ancy only if you play the Romans)

voted for the Romans too
    you guys made a great job

Patrician Artifex

Finally the Romans came in ...
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

I love the danes

Its a shame that they can not convert to pagans

Athenogoras's Avatar Campidoctor

I love the danes

Its a shame that they can not convert to pagans
    Good choice. If you want to play the danes as pagans I suggest the mod VI2 some threads further down.

voted for Masr.
    Caius Valerius Messala
    Patrician

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Athenogoras View Post
    Good choice. If you want to play the danes as pagans I suggest the mod VI2 some threads further down.
    I think i have played all mods for rtw and the bi exe

VI2.... i allready finished with the danes
    And the arthurian mod,i cant play on huge(so i dont play it)....i think its sprite related,in VI2 its also laggin a bit with full stacks but its acceptable.

Bohemia

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Mind View Post
    Bohemia

As metal fan you need hard stuff, eh.

for some reason i cant vote, maybe because i m new here, but i like to play with France and the Moorish, they both face interesting challenges

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Jugurta View Post
    for some reason i cant vote, maybe because i m new here, but i like to play with France and the Moorish, they both face interesting challenges
    Yes, members need a certain amount of posts to be able to vote on polls. So you did it right to express your vote then as post.
    Btw. i as well think the Moors are underrated as of yet, because they have within the muslim factions also quite a unique unit roster, recruitable in different regions.

Yes Abid-el-morroco and the Lamtuna are awesome infantry plus they have some nice bow and crossbowmen, and it is quit acurate historically that the sultan of Morocco used people from the kingdoms of Mali and Gao two of hes vassals because he couldnt trust hes own people, how sad is that

Patrician Artifex

As you know things about that, i see forward to a historical shaped AAR by you with the faction Moors ?

There is indeed a nice potential for an AAR about The Moorish but sadly i dont have any talent for writing , but i like reading all the AARs and i trie to play any faction i pick as historically as possible, i may give it a trie in the future

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast