• Grand Seljuk Empire

2 2.67%
  • Armenian Cilicia

1 1.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Faction in ChivTW

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Favourite Faction in ChivTW

I never made a poll ... well now i'm curious

You can vote only for one faction, just your real favourite one.

If you vote, eventually say also why you prefer to play that faction.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 05, 2009 at 07:06 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Athenogoras's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Favourite Faction in ChivTW

Ok. I voted. The poll can be closed. All attention will from now on be focused on norman-sicily

Sun Devil's Avatar Campidoctor

Norman Sicily for sure, there are so many directions you can go, plus the diverse unit selection.

Formerly Vuvuzela

norman knights... must i say more?

Dionisy's Avatar Civis

Siculo Norman and Basilea ton Romanom as they have pretty accurate unit roster and interesting position.

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

if you think I'm going to say England you are wrong, I recently have discovered the might of Norman-Sicily!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bull3pr00f View Post
    if you think I'm going to say England you are wrong, I recently have discovered the might of Norman-Sicily!!!
    Traitor! you will be hung!

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

*runs off to Sicily*

yes.....let's see if you can capture me first

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

masr FTW!!

(fatimids)
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

Quote Originally Posted by Gen.jamesWolfe View Post
    masr FTW!!

(fatimids)
    masr? can you enlighten me, please?

Athenogoras's Avatar Campidoctor

After google-search I found masr to be the arabic name for Egypt.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenogoras View Post
    After google-search I found masr to be the arabic name for Egypt.
    So egyptians call Egypt Masr? did'nt know that...

The Romans. It's too unreal. All I need to do is suit up and I'm THERE!!! On the campaign that is! =)

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Mattress View Post
    The Romans. It's too unreal. All I need to do is suit up and I'm THERE!!! On the campaign that is! =)
    Could you please translate this for me?
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by 0N3 View Post
    So egyptians call Egypt Masr? did'nt know that...
    well, Masr is the arabic name in general-its been in use in one form or another since at leaast the 5th cenury AD (the earliest atteste form-and the classical one is Misr). masr is the modern dialctual pronunciation, in use since at least the timperiod of Chivalry total war.

In fact, some of the most important cities in Egypt, as well as its modern name, are arab in origin; fustat is from 640AD onwards, Cairo is from the early fatimid dynasty (in arabic its called al-qaahirah, lt. "the conqueror", but actually named after the planet mars by the fouder, Jawhar as-siqilli, as one of Mars' names was "al-qaahirah".), and so on.
    Last edited by Gen.jamesWolfe; May 19, 2009 at 11:30 PM.
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

thoscme's Avatar Semisalis

i voted france, although i like both england and sicily the danes make an interesting campaign too!
    proud norwegian

Patrician Artifex

Actually i wonder, where are all the Roman Empire lovers ... , after all, this faction got huge efforts to shape them very historical correct reflected (unmatched imo. within the amout of nearly every available mod, at least for the respective timeframe of the Chivalry I project).

Well, 21 votes as of yet is not much, so the picture will change with the time, i guess.
    Btw., i personally haven't voted, and i probably won't.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    Could you please translate this for me?

hmm, yea on second thought that would probably take alot more work, suiting up that is. 1000 year old arms and armour isn't just lying about, at least not on my continent....

You pretty much summed it up here with this:

Actually i wonder, where are all the Roman Empire lovers ... , after all, this faction got huge efforts to shape them very historical correct reflected (unmatched imo. within the amout of nearly every available mod, at least for the respective timeframe of the Chivalry I project).

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Mattress View Post
    hmm, yea on second thought that would probably take alot more work, suiting up that is. 1000 year old arms and armour isn't just lying about, at least not on my continent....

You pretty much summed it up here with this:
    Call me dumb, but still i don't understand what you wanna express with your comments

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    Call me dumb, but still i don't understand what you wanna express with your comments
    I said all I would have to do is "suit up" meaning dress up in the clothes of that age and I'd be there...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast