Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod UPDATE VERSION 1.2 RELEASED! Empire 1.3 Compatible

Default Re: The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod UPDATE VERSION 1.2 RELEASED! Empire 1.3 Compatible

Does this work with Empire Total Factions?

Default Re: The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod UPDATE VERSION 1.2 RELEASED! Empire 1.3 Compatible

Hi, guys. Both mirrors for download do not work. Where I can get this mod? Thank you!

I found the link on the page 16

The localisation crashes my game.

Also, where are the Inuit units?
    Last edited by Altzek; July 24, 2018 at 05:53 PM.

Does anyone have a download link of the latest version? The download link on page 15 is from version 1.1 and not 1.2

I managed to get this mod to work. My only true gripe (not really complaining) would be the insane unit spacing of the natives. I get why it was done but anybody has a link to maybe a potential guide. That's all I want to change. Any help would be appreciated.

NeCacaluXuxultic's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by onmy6 View Post
    These are the instructions that came with the mod:

Now with that said I couldn't get it to work until I removed the "TGS Compatible Localisation.pack" from the data folder once I did this it worked fine, but of course without the
    TGS Compatible Localisation.pack you have no file names for units or correct names for buildings etc etc

I have the exact same issue and it is frustrating me. Also, where the heck do i put the "Native.pack"? Is it on the same DATA folder?

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

The problem with the localisation file sounds very frustrating!

While I'm not the maker of this mod, I know that .pack files normally go in the data folder, as you thought.

Does anyone have the 1.2 version of this mod for download?

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Have another peek at the OP, I've edited in the last good link from this thread and stored the copy myself if mega proves unreliable in the future.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by Dismounted Feudal Knight View Post
    Have another peek at the OP, I've edited in the last good link from this thread and stored the copy myself if mega proves unreliable in the future.
    Thank you however i believe this is still the 1.1 version. I looked into the files and the readme still states it's still the outdated version. Can you confirm that is indeed the most up to date version of the mod?

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

I cannot confirm unfortunately as it is a last resort that was posted earlier here. The original creator's last login is from 2009 so I'm not optimistic of a reupload straight from the source unless someone else who has not yet appeared can provide a true 1.2 copy.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by STABALAB View Post
    I managed to get this mod to work. My only true gripe (not really complaining) would be the insane unit spacing of the natives. I get why it was done but anybody has a link to maybe a potential guide. That's all I want to change. Any help would be appreciated.
    Can you please explain how on how did you make it work?

Ok so what's the solution for the localisation files? What did you guys do?