Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 for Darthmod - updated 14.3.18

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.9 - updated 30.12.09 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 for Darthmod

hooahguy14

I have already answered you.
    If you use Jedi Mod for vanilla, use AUM for vanilla.
    Jedi Mod with DM sizes, AUM DM.

hooahguy14's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.9 - updated 30.12.09 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 for Darthmod

yea, but wouldnt that effect stats? the AUM vanilla version uses the vanilla stats. i think ill just go in and revise the unit sizes myself.

EDIT: i edited the sizes and will test them out.
    should i upload the file when i confirm its ok?
    Last edited by hooahguy14; January 29, 2010 at 12:01 PM.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: A Rome II Suebi AAR
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Yes, upload the file. It's interesting to see what works better:
    -Jedi Mod vanilla + AUM vanilla
    -Jedi Mod vanilla + AUM Vanilla (DM with sizes changed).

well i tested it and it worked out fine, everything is great, in fact, but my internet is REALLY slow so i cant upload it until after the weekend, when i get back.

hooahguy14

Post it when you wanna, there is no hurry.

And If you could try this 2 combinations and give me feedback I will be really gratefull:

-Jedi Mod vanilla + AUM vanilla
    -Jedi Mod vanilla + your new AUM Vanilla

Hello hooahguy, the Jedimod should be fully compatible. I suggest to change the unit sizes of AUM-DM to the Jedimod values.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelxxx View Post
    hooahguy14
    I have already answered you.
    If you use Jedi Mod for vanilla, use AUM for vanilla.
    Jedi Mod with DM sizes, AUM DM.
    Hello Isabelxxx, nice to see you here. I suggest to customize the AUM-DM version because the stats are really different. There are other important "Darth" changes like the unit_classes, unit spacings, unit spotting values and more. So it would be easier to just adapt the unit sizes of the AUM-DM version to Jedi-Normal Size.

Hello Swiss Halberdier:
    I know it.
    The question is he use Jedi Mod for vanilla (with stats, units-spacings,.... adapted to vanilla, not as DM vanilla size, but a Jedi mod entire remodeled). So I don't know what is the best option, use AUM DM modified with vanilla sizes or use AUM vanilla ...
    Anyway I could adapt the mod to Jedi mod Vanilla in a new version.
    Last edited by Isabelxxx; January 30, 2010 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelxxx View Post
    Hello Swiss Halberdier:
    I know it.
    The question is he use Jedi Mod for vanilla (with stats, units-spacings,.... adapted to vanilla, not as DM vanilla size, but a Jedi mod entire remodeled). So I don't know what is the best option, use AUM DM modified with vanilla sizes or use AUM vanilla ...
    Anyway I could adapt the mod to Jedi mod Vanilla in a new version.
    Hello Isabelxxx, alright now I understand what you mean. Then I would use the AUM-VAN version of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Hello Isabelxxx, alright now I understand what you mean. Then I would use the AUM-VAN version of course.
    Me too.
    Anyway I hope that hooahguy14 will explain us the best alternative.
    All my downloads need for uncompressing them:

7-Zip 9.10 beta Windows 32-bit

i already tested Jedimod + AUM for DM (with vanilla sizes) and it works flawlessly.
    do you want me to load up AUM for vanilla?

btw im using jedimod for DM, but vanilla sizes.

EDIT: the place im staying at has fast internet.
    heres the file:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?mo2diwgmj2d
    Last edited by hooahguy14; January 30, 2010 at 07:29 PM.

hooahguy14
    I haven't understood anything XD

1_Jedi Mod 1.22 Vanilla sizes (lite)
    2_Jedi Mod 1.22 DM sizes (lite)
    Tell me what yo use, 1 or 2?

+ AUM for DM (with vanilla sizes)

i use 1- Jedi Mod 1.22 Vanilla sizes (lite).

also, i forgot that in the original AUM thread he has the normal unit sizes listed, so i edited them to what i thought was appropriate, so it may not be exact.
    sorry.

btw im using jedimod for DM, but vanilla sizes.
    But this version is not as DM lite vanilla sizes or JM vanilla sizes, is a totally remodeled version of Jedi Mod made by Myshkin. It contains its own stats, balance...
    That's why I didn't understand you
    Ok, so the best is:

Jedi Mod 1.22 Vanilla + AUM for DM (with vanilla sizes)

Thanks, I will add the info to Jedi Post.

hell yea, something to add to my modding repertoire!

Hi Swiss,love your work.Got a noob question though,i wanna use this with the latest Darthmod DMUC 5.1,can i?I tried it with the AUM files in the data folder but it didnt work.I cant run teh mod manager because i dont have Empire installed on this computer,the exe anyhow.Any help?

scope
    You can play DMUC with AUM, but AUM is already integrated in DMUC so you don't need to add anything.

when i run DMUC 5.1 the untis in aum are not in the game?

scope
    ??
    As I have said, if you play with DMUC, AUM is already integrated, so you have the units in the game.

and as i have said THEY are not in the game!I have DMUC installed and the AUM units,all the ones in this thread, are not in the game!Let me be very clear as to what i'm saying,the DMUC is working well.But the units that Swiss has made are not showing up when i start the Darth mod.

ur missing the localization file. look for it in the main thread.