Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 for Darthmod - updated 14.3.18

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.8 - updated 16.11.09 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 for Darthmod - updated 19.11.09

Hello to all DARTHMOD, DMUC and AUM users,

AUM 2.8 is fully playable with the new patch 1.6. You have to download the new language file.

I've updated these language files to patch 1.6:

patch_aum_en_loc.7z

patch_aum_ge_loc.7z

These files will follow soon:
    patch_aum_en_loc_is.7z
    patch_aum_sp_loc_all.7z
    patch_aum_fr_loc.7z

Here are the official UPC 5.2 English and UPC 1.6 German release files.

Both files are updated with all new entries and DLC unit names of patch 1.6.

Here is some information for all German users:
    CA didn't translate the unit names and some long descriptions of the 15 DLC units are still in English.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) English and German English v5.2 8.12.09 / German v1.6 8.12.09
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v5_2.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v1_6_german.7z

New in UPC 5.2 English

- updated the file with all new entries and DLC unit names of patch 1.6
    - Ottoman 1.2 Fullmod
    - Kungfuserge's Pirates Mod Reloaded 1.5 - Custer
    - POM's British Unit Pack 1.3

New in UPC 1.6 German
    - updated the file with all new entries and DLC unit names of patch 1.6
    - some minor fixes

This means that you can play now all included "Unit Pack Mods" together. But there is a limit how many units are shown in the recruitment queue. Please read this: *** UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE ***

Here is the link to the Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) started by applelover.

The updated English UPC 5.2 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with patch 1.6

- AUM 2.8
    - Sharpe 1.71
    - ToonTotalWar's Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies mods (up to 6/10)
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2"
    - KLA's "European Wars 2" 0.5
    - The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod UPDATE VERSION 1.2 or Sons of the Dannebrog v0.5 (these mods cannot be used together at present)
    - Jarnomiedema's "United Provinces Full Mod 1.1"
    - KTKG Units Mod 1.0 (Sir Digby Caesar + Ahiga)
    - Gazza's Unit Pack 2.7
    - Hornblower Ship Mod 1.4
    - POM's German States
    - Pollux's "Prussian Elite Units 1.2"
    - General Cornwallis "Austrian" Unit Pack
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle" Unit Pack
    - General Cornwallis "Warcry of the Republic"
    - General Cornwallis "Colonial Troops" Unit Pack
    - Göteborgares Enheter 1.1
    - Svenska "Sweden" Pack V.1.5
    - ORIGIN's Unit Pack 1.0
    - Scotland Mod 1.0
    - Das Österreichische Heer 1.2
    - Ancien Regime unit pack - version 1.1
    - Wolfgang von Zweibrücken's "Marines Mod 1.1b"
    - Officer Puppy's "Kings Staff" Unit Pack
    - M653 unit texture mod v4.1/5.2
    - EmperorBatman999's "My Units Mod 1.2"
    - Ottoman realism mod 1.2
    - Aeiou Unit Pack
    - Ultimate artillery mod
    - Drum regiment mod
    - The Rebellion's Shipyard
    - Romulus French Unit Pack
    - Lords Map Pack (up to 21/9)
    - Kungfuserge's Pirated Mod Releaded - Custer

The German UPC 1.6 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:

- AUM 2.8
    - Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 unit names and short descriptions
    - Origin's Unit Pack 1.0
    - EUROPEAN WARS 2 v0.5
    - POM's German States
    - AEIOU Unit Pack (Archealos)
    - GENERAL CORNWALLIS Rise of the Black Eagle Unit Pack

MAJOR MOD COMPATIBILITY:
    - Darthmod (all versions because Darthmod doesn't change any names)
    - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.8
    - Imperial Splendour 2.1b
    - The American Revolution 1.0 (ToonTW + Hip63)
    - The rights of man 1.50

You have to remove/disable the language packs which are released with APE:TI, IS and TROM and only use the UPC file. I will update the texts of these major mods.

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.8 - updated 16.11.09 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 for Darthmod - updated 19.11.09

Hello to all Spanish and French AUM fans,

today I've uploaded the new Spanish and French language file which is updated to patch 1.6.

patch_aum_sp_loc.7z > thanks to (HG)Super

patch_aum_fr_loc.7z
    > thanks to Aither

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Where abouts in the script do I place AUM? I have "DarthMod Empire Ultimate Commander" installed and have put the AUM pack in its place but no AUM units are appearing.

Thanks
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

Quote Originally Posted by CrayonVonCaesar View Post
    Where abouts in the script do I place AUM? I have "DarthMod Empire Ultimate Commander" installed and have put the AUM pack in its place but no AUM units are appearing.

Thanks
    You have to mention this also in the user script - under DMUC!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax View Post
    You have to mention this also in the user script - under DMUC!!!!
    Mention what?

I have put the "mod aum_mod_dm.pack;" line under the DMUC entries already, placed the pack files, but no AUM units are showing up.

EDIT: Nevermind. Problem solved.
    Last edited by CrayonVonCaesar; December 20, 2009 at 01:34 PM.
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

Click here:

I've finished all my tasks for AUM 2.9. I want to include the upcoming ORNAMENTUM 1.3 and therefore the release of AUM 2.9 will be some days after Christmas.

Here is a short part of the upcoming changelog:

- fixed the officer of the "Desert Camel Mercenaries"

- fixed a naval crew problem

- fixed the recruitment of the "Hungarian Line Infantry" (Hungary) and "Bohemian Grenzers" (Prussian home regions)

- fully adapted the new battlefield changes of all AUM units in the DM-AUM version to "Darth Vader's" latest improvements

- fully adapted the new battlefield classes of all AUM units in the APE:TI-AUM version

- set the recruitment in the buildings of all vanilla "unlocked" units back to the values of the related major mod or vanilla settings.

- optimized the government requirements of several units. All "Royal" units will be destroyed in a republic.

- optimized the "campaign movement rate" and "build turns" of all custom units and ships in all four versions

- the "Line Infantry Guards" now have the ability "morale_shock_resistant" and "inspire_allies"

- changed the required technology of the "Line Infantry Guards" and "Grenadier Guards" to "military_army_new_model_bayonet_drill"

- changed the required technology of the "Hungarian Line Infantry" to "military_army_plug_bayonet"

- changed the model of the "Swiss Guards" to a new one made by KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL

- changed the model of the "Horse Grenadier Guards" to another vanilla texture

> "Swiss Line Infantry – Schweizer Linieninfanterie" new texture by HELLFELL

custom battle = late / only available for Austria, Britain, France, Netherlands, Prussia, Spain, Venice in Europe / recruitable at the four „pleasure“ buildings / required technology "military_army_plug_bayonet"

>>> ORNAMENTUM 1.3 will be fully included

Cheers and merry Christmas to all!
    Swiss Halberdier

Hello to all UPC users,

here is the official English UPC 5.3 + German UPC 1.7.

Cheers and merry Christmas to all!
    Swiss Halberdier

Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) English and German English v5.3 / German v1.7 (24.12.09)

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v5_3.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v1_7_german.7z

New in UPC 5.3 English

Ornamentum 1.3
    General Cornwallis "Scarlet Dawn"
    AUM 2.9 (upcoming)
    Romulus Unit Mod fixed

New in UPC 1.7 German
    Ornamentum 1.3 unit names
    AUM 2.9 (upcoming)

This means that you can play now all included "Unit Pack Mods" together. But there is a limit how many units are shown in the recruitment queue. Please read this: *** UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE ***

Here is the link to the Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) started by applelover.

The updated English UPC 5.3 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:

- AUM 2.9 (upcoming)
    - Sharpe 1.71
    - ToonTotalWar's "Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies" (up to 6/10)
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3"
    - The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod 1.2 or Sons of the Dannebrog v0.5 (these mods can not be used together at present)
    - Kungfuserge's Pirated Mod Releaded + Custer
    - Jarnomiedema's "United Provinces Full Mod 1.1"
    - KTKG Units Mod 1.0 (Sir Digby Caesar + Ahiga)
    - Gazza's Units 2.7
    - Hornblower Ship Mod 1.4
    - POM's German States
    - POM's British Army 1.3
    - Pollux's "Prussian Elite Units 1.2"
    - General Cornwallis "Austrian"
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle"
    - General Cornwallis "Warcry of the Republic"
    - General Cornwallis "Colonial Troops"
    - General Cornwallis "Scarlet Dawn"
    - Svenska Sweden 1.5
    - Das Österreichische Heer 1.2
    - ORIGIN's Units Mod 1.0
    - Scotland Mod 1.0
    - Göteborgares Enheter 1.1
    - 33orion77's "Ancien Regime 1.1"
    - Wolfgang von Zweibrücken's "Marines Mod 1.1b"
    - Officer Puppy's "Kings Staff"
    - M653 unit texture mod v4.1/5.2
    - EmperorBatman999's "My Units Mod 1.2"
    - Ottoman realism mod 1.2
    - Aeiou Unit Mod (Archealos)
    - Ultimate artillery mod
    - Drum regiment mod
    - The Rebellion's Shipyard
    - Romulus French Units
    - Lords Map Pack (up to 21/9)

The German UPC 1.7 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:

- AUM 2.9 (upcoming)
    - Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 unit names and short descriptions
    - EUROPEAN WARS 2 v0.5
    - POM's German States
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle" Unit Pack
    - Aeiou Unit Pack (Archealos)
    - Origin's Unit Pack 1.0

MAJOR MOD COMPATIBILITY:
    > up to date:
    - Darthmod + DMUC (all versions because Darthmod doesn't change any names)
    - The American Revolution 1.8 (ToonTW + Hip63)
    - European Wars 2 0.5 (KLA + Salvo)

> These major mods will be updated to a newer version:
    - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.8
    - Imperial Splendour 2.1b
    - The rights of man 1.50

You have to remove/disable all language packs which are released with APE:TI, IS and TROM and only use the UPC file.

Mention what?

I have put the "mod aum_mod_dm.pack;" line under the DMUC entries already, placed the pack files, but no AUM units are showing up.

EDIT: Nevermind. Problem solved.
    Okay, so I'm new at this, so I have placed the file in the steamapps folder, and I have been reading it all morning to see what I'm suppose to do with the script, did I miss this?

Quote Originally Posted by keem78 View Post
    Okay, so I'm new at this, so I have placed the file in the steamapps folder, and I have been reading it all morning to see what I'm suppose to do with the script, did I miss this?
    After you have placed the 3 pack files in the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data folder.

Do this:
    1.Go to your C:\Documents and Settings\(Your Name will be here)\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts
    2.Locate the file, user.empire_script.txt in that folder
    3.Open it

4.Add these lines at the end:

mod patch_aum_graphics.pack;
    mod aum_mod_dm.pack;
    mod patch_aum_en_loc.pack;

5.Save file and close.
    6.Start a new game.

It should now be working.
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

Click here:

THEMIK DK's Avatar Senator

is denmark playable in this mod?

Thank you very mutch! And heureux Noël! Nice Christimas! and...I wait for new french patch to AUM.
    La bataille de Hastings! - 14 octobre 1066 -this battle will start a series of clashes between two mighty peoples, where France will extend a glorious future, leaving permanently etched their mark on British culture.

Quote Originally Posted by keem78 View Post
    Hello keem78, please read again the "Installation instructions" and the "AUM Troubleshooting" FAQ.

Do this:
    1.Go to your C:\Documents and Settings\(Your Name will be here)\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts
    2.Locate the file, user.empire_script.txt in that folder
    3.Open it
    4.Add these lines at the end:

mod aum_mod_dm.pack;
    Hello CrayonVonCaesar, these two lines below aren't necessary because these files are getting loaded automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by THEMIK DK View Post
    is denmark playable in this mod?
    Hello Themik, yes you can play with Denmark if you're using a "minor faction unlocker" or if you play a major mod.

Quote Originally Posted by devereau View Post
    Thank you very mutch! And heureux Noël! Nice Christimas! and...I wait for new french patch to AUM.
    Salu devereau et merci beaucoup!

WOW.. some other guy just say you not can play with Denmark. If it true i will be so happy

WOW.. some other guy just say you not can play with Denmark. If it true i will be so happy
    Yes but you have to play with a "minor faction unlocker" or with a major mod. AUM itself doesn't unlock minor factions, but several AUM units and ships can be recruited by minor factions.

AUM 2.9 will be released later today.

can I use the "SONS OF THE DANNEBROG" mod?

can I use the "SONS OF THE DANNEBROG" mod?
    Hello Themik, yes you can but you have to install the UPC language file into your ETW data folder that all AUM unit names are displayed together with the Danish mod.

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v5_3.7z

Thanks and darthmod 19.11.09 is just like the normal darthmod?

Hello to all DARTHMOD and AUM fans,

30. December 2009 - ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.9 has been released

Today I released my "ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.9" and it is fully compatible with the following versions:
    - patch 1.6 and all three DLC packs: "Elite units of the West" + "Elite units of America" + "Warpath Campaign"

- DarthMod 4.7 - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.9 beta - Imperial Splendor 2.1.2

- fixed the officer of the "Desert Camel Mercenaries"

- fixed a naval crew problem

- fixed the recruitment of the "Hungarian Fusiliers" (Hungary) and "Bohemian Grenzers" (Prussian home regions)

- fully adapted the new battlefield changes of all AUM units in the DM-AUM version to "Darth Vader's" improvements

- set the recruitment at the buildings of all vanilla "unlocked" units back to the values of the related major mod or vanilla settings.

- optimized the government requirements of several units. All "Royal" units will be destroyed in a republic.

- optimized the "campaign movement rate" and "build turns" of all custom units and ships

- optimized the costs, upkeep, morale and unit size of the "Merchantman (armed)" and "Light Merchant Galleon"

- the "Netherlands Marinier Corps" now have the firing drill "improved_platoon_fire" in the vanilla and IS version

- the "Line Infantry Guards" now have the ability "morale_shock_resistant" and "inspire_allies"

- changed the required technology of the "Line Infantry Guards" and "Grenadier Guards" to "military_army_new_model_bayonet_drill"

- included 4 new "Naval Crew Marines" for these factions: Courland, Georgia, Mamelukes, Morocco. Total included in AUM = 30

- the "US Continental Marines" are renamed to "US Continental Marines (late)" because of the integration of ORNAMENTUM's "Continental Marines"

- the "US Continental Marines (late)" are only recruitable at the latest naval admin building and they require the technology "military_navy_reformed_naval_administration"

- the "Austrian-Hungarian Line Infantry" are renamed to "Hungarian Fusiliers" because of the integration of ORNAMENTUM's "Royal Hungarian Line Infantry"

- the "Hungarian Fusiliers" are only recruitable in Hungary and they require the technology "military_army_fire_by_rank"

- included a new texture for the "Naval Crew Marines" of the United States made by DANOVA

- changed the model of the "Horse Grenadier Guards" to another vanilla texture

- changed the model of the "Swiss Guards" to a new one made by KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL

- restricted the recruitment of these Swiss units to the factions below: Swiss Guards, Swiss Pikemen, Swiss Mountain Jaegers, Swiss Grenadiers, Swiss Line Infantry
    Austria, Britain, France, Netherlands, Prussia, Spain, Venice
    The French Cent Suisses Riflemen are only recruitable for France.

> "Swiss Line Infantry – Schweizer Linieninfanterie" new texture by HELLFELL
    late / only available for Austria, Britain, France, Netherlands, Prussia, Spain, Venice in Europe / recruitable at the four „pleasure“ buildings / required technology "military_army_plug_bayonet"

> British 3rd Rate "HMS Elizabeth" – Britische 3. Klasse "HMS Elizabeth"
    late / only available for Britain in their home regions / buildable at the drydock, naval_hospital, steam_drydock / required technology "military_navy_copper_bottoms"

> French 3rd Rate "Amerique" – Französische 3. Klasse "Amerique"
    late / only available for France in their home regions / buildable at the drydock, naval_hospital, steam_drydock / required technology "military_navy_copper_bottoms"

>>> All three ORNAMENTUM unit packs are included (29 units)
    - included the new unit pack "ORNAMENTUM 1.3" into AUM
    These fantastic ORNAMENTUM mods were made by Danova, Johan217, Ahiga

All 29 ORNAMENTUM units are adapted and balanced to the four versions of AUM > unit size, limit, stats, costs, upkeep, spacings, abilities, firing drills, morale and technologies. All grenades are removed.

I've given a technology requirement to several ORNAMENTUM units. Please read the ORNAMENTUM section on my FAQ to see which requirements these units have (will be updated soon with ORNA 1.3).

All „Marines“ from ORNAMENTUM are only recruitable at the „naval admin buildings“ like AUM's other „Marines“.

Problems, bugs, comments and balancing issues
    If you have any problems with AUM, then please read the detailed FAQ on the second post of the AUM main-thread.

If you have any comments or problems you can give me feedback here in this thread.

Please write which AUM version (vanilla / DM / APE:TI / IS) and language file do you use.

If you see any major balancing problem please report your used version and give me some feedback.

AUM adds now 78 units + 32 ships + 30 naval crew Marines + 3 Officers + 4 Field Marshalls + 29 units from ORNAMENTUM to Empire.

As always I will update the first post and FAQ with all new information and credits.

Both UPC language files are updated with the new unit names.
    I will upload all other language files later today.

http://www.mediafire.com/AUM uploaded

http://www.filefront.com/user/SwissHalberdier uploaded

Cheers and enjoy AUM 2.9! Happy new year!
    Swiss Halberdier

G r e a t N e w s ! ! !
    Swiss Halberdier, merci a vous, et un Fabuleux 2010 a vous et a tous les siens!
    La bataille de Hastings! - 14 octobre 1066 -this battle will start a series of clashes between two mighty peoples, where France will extend a glorious future, leaving permanently etched their mark on British culture.

what is the difference between this darth mod and second darth mod if there are a difference. im confused