Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 for Darthmod - updated 14.3.18

Tiro

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.7 - updated 11.10.09 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 for Darthmod - updated 13.10.09

where should i put my ORNAMENTUM files?

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.7 - updated 11.10.09 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 for Darthmod - updated 13.10.09

Quote Originally Posted by Krisz87 View Post
    where should i put my ORNAMENTUM files?
    Hello Krisz87, if you've installed AUM you don't need extra Ornamentum files, because all Ornamentum units are included in AUM.

If you only want to install Ornamentum then you should download the mod_ornamentum_full_dm.7z
    and copy it to your ETW data folder:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data

Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Hello Krisz87, if you've installed AUM you don't need extra Ornamentum files, because all Ornamentum units are included in AUM.

If you only want to install Ornamentum then you should download the mod_ornamentum_full_dm.7z
    and copy it to your ETW data folder:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data
    thanks i have actullt askt a other qustion in some other mods about yóur mod, really like to play whit the únits that you have created but, i wonder if every nation can recruit all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Krisz87 View Post
    thanks i have actullt askt a other qustion in some other mods about yóur mod, really like to play whit the únits that you have created but, i wonder if every nation can recruit all of them?
    Hello Krisz87, before AUM 2.4 every major faction could quite recruit the "generic" AUM units without a faction name in it. I've changed the roster since AUM 2.5 and now not all factions have access to all units.

I'm working at the moment on a patch for AUM 2.7 which re-balances the stats to the new released Darthmod 3.9.

Libertus
    On Halo bidding my time to spread and destroy.

Now that 3.9 has been released will you have to start over?
    Generally people **** on me...

Quote Originally Posted by Killerflood View Post
    Now that 3.9 has been released will you have to start over?
    Hello Killerflood, no I don't have to start over again. But I have to adapt some changes that Darth Vader has made.

Default ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.8 - updated 16.11.09 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 for Darthmod - updated 13.10.09

Hello to all DARTHMOD + AUM fans,

16. November 2009 - ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.8 has been released
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Today I released my "ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.8" and it is fully compatible with the following versions:
    - patch 1.5 + both DLC packs: "Elite Units of the West" + "Warpath Campaign"

- DarthMod 3.9 - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.8 hotfix - Imperial Splendor 2.1.2

- all unit stats are balanced to the corresponding mod > DarthMod - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita - Imperial Splendor or vanilla = standard ETW balanced stats (standalone)

AUM adds 77 units + 30 ships + 26 naval crew Marines + 3 Officers + 4 Field Marshalls to Empire.

20 units from ORNAMENTUM are included.

There are other 29 units from vanilla standard ETW which now can be recruited by other factions too.

- decreased the unit limit for several custom units in all four versions to prevent the AI from spamming these units

- increased the range slightly of the custom projectile "mounted_shotgun"

- removed or added the "bullet trails" of the three custom AUM projectiles related to the four versions

- adapted the assignment of the firing drills to all units related to the four versions

- removed the vanilla ships "Galleon", "Galleon Race-Built" and "Fluyt" from all factions and set the relations back to the vanilla recruitment

- removed the unlocked ships "Civil Lugger" and "Xebec", because the AI could not handle it well in the campaign and also because of the "UI limit in the recruitment queue"

- reduced the gun-layout size of the "Merchantman (armed)"

- the "Netherlands Indiaman Amsterdam Class" and "Indiaman (late)" now are only recruitable at the trading harbors

- the "Line Infantry Guards" are only recruitable in Europe

- all four Grenadiers of AUM now have the "scares enemies" trait. Now they are the true assault/shock troops and best used as a decisive force in attacking

- changed several formation and training values of various units

- changed the "spotting enemy" distance values and the "unit classes" to Darth Vader's discoveries in the AUM-DM version

- included 11 new "Naval Crew Marines" for several factions. Total included in AUM = 26:
    Austria, Britain, Denmark, France, Genoa, Greece, Ireland, Knights_stjohn, Maratha, Mughal, Naples_sicily, Netherlands, Norway, Ottomans,
    Piedmont_savoy, Poland_lithuania, Portugal, Prussia, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Thirteen_colonies, Tuscany, United_states, Venice

- introduced the diversification of all 26 "Naval Marines Crews" that each faction now has own stats

- changed the models of the "Naval Crew Marines" from these factions below to DANOVA's custom textures
    Russia, Portugal, Scotland, Ireland, Ottomans

- included a new texture for the "Naval Crew Marines" of Netherlands made by JARNOMEDIEMA

- included a new texture for the "Naval Crew Marines" of Prussia made by GENERAL CORNWALLIS

- included a new texture for the "Freikorps Infantry and Cavalry" made by GENERAL CORNWALLIS

- included a new texture for the "French Douaniers" made by GENERAL CORNWALLIS

- included one new "Officer" texture for several custom units made by SIR DIGBY CAESAR (there are now, a total of three custom officers from SDC included)

- included four new custom "Field Marshalls" for all major factions:
    General Field Marshall of the Army - General Feldmarschall der Armee (Europe)
    Field Marshall of Europe - Feldmarschall von Europa (Europe)
    Field Marshall of America - Feldmarschall von Amerika (America)
    Field Marshall of India - Feldmarschall von Indien (India)

The three "Field Marshalls" are recruitable at both university buildings. The "General Field Marshall of the Army" is only recruitable at the latest university building.

All four units require the technology "military_army_reorganized_procurement" .

> "United Provinces Korps Marinier - Holländisches Marineinfanteriekorps" new texture by JARNOMEDIEMA
    custom battle = late - only available for Netherland globally - only recruitable at the naval admin buildings - no required technology

> included an own custom "Light Merchant Galleon" which will fix the "Galleon AI recruitment" problem. It is recruitable at all trading harbors, after you've researched the required technology "military_navy_naval_shore_facilities". Spain will use their normal Galleon.

All new units and Field Marshalls have names and I'll integrate the short + long descriptions in the next AUM release.

UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE
    As you probably know there is a "Unit Limit UI" problem. I've started these two threads about this issue.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=255974

http://shoguntotalwar.yuku.com/topic...ENT-QUEUE.html

There is absolutely no comment at all from CA until now.

If CA doesn't fix this problem, then all "Unit Pack mods" have really a problem to be played together and some units are missing in the recruitment queue.

If you have an account on the official "CA YUKU" forum, then please post your opinion and thoughts about this problem on their site.

Problems, bugs, comments and balancing issues
    If you have any problems with AUM, then please read the detailed FAQ on the second post of the AUM main-thread.

If you have any comments or problems you can give me feedback here in this thread.

Please write which AUM "mod-version" and "language" file do you use.

If you see any major balancing problem please report your used version and give me some feedback.

As always I've changed the first post + FAQ with all new information and credits.

Cheers + enjoy AUM 2.8
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.8 - updated 16.11.09 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 for Darthmod - updated 13.10.09

AUM download sites

http://www.mediafire.com/AUM uploaded

http://www.filefront.com/user/SwissHalberdier uploaded

http://www.moddb.com/mods/aum/downloads (no language files) uploaded

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/e...downloads.html (no language files)
    uploaded

The Spanish language file has been updated to AUM 2.8. Thanks to (HG)Super!

patch_aum_sp_loc_all.7z

I'm happy to announce the French language file beta version. All AUM unit names and 50% of the short descriptions have been translated by
    Aither.

Thanks a lot for the huge effort of
    Aither!

patch_aum_fr_loc_beta.7z

AUM is now available in four languages: English - German - Spanish - French

Cheers + enjoy AUM 2.8
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.8 - updated 16.11.09 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 for Darthmod - updated 19.11.09

Hello to all DARTHMOD + ORNAMENTUM fans,

I've uploaded a new version of the ORNAMENTUM for DARTHMOD version which is fully adapted to DM 3.9. The two newest UPC files are included too (English/German).

mod_ornamentum_full_dm.7z

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.8 - updated 16.11.09 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 for Darthmod - updated 19.11.09

Will this mod work with the new 3.9.2?

And why would I want to use just ornamentum for DM when I could use AUM?

Quote Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
    Will this mod work with the new 3.9.2?
    And why would I want to use just ornamentum for DM when I could use AUM?
    Hello Rothgar, yes it works with 3.9.2. If you use AUM then you don't have to use the ORNA-DM standalone file, because all 20 ORNA units are fully integrated into the AUM-DM version. This file is just optional for all users who don't want to play with AUM, but with ORNA + DM.

THanks very much! I was just wondering why people would want to play without AUM and just Orma because AUM adds so many more nice units! :-)

I am playing England and I am recruiting troops from London, but I notice there are 4 of the same unit cards located in London and each is a unique unit with only one available for recruitment. These units have no name but it just says (melee infantry) under where the name should be. Did I do something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
    I am playing England and I am recruiting troops from London, but I notice there are 4 of the same unit cards located in London and each is a unique unit with only one available for recruitment. These units have no name but it just says (melee infantry) under where the name should be. Did I do something wrong?
    Hello Rothgar, did you install other mods than Darthmod and AUM-DM? If you see all other AUM unit names then the language file is fully installed. Then must these four units come from another mod.

Thanks for this mod Swiss Halberdier, will you adapt it for new 4.1 version of DMUC?

Quote Originally Posted by AirnetSnake View Post
    Thanks for this mod Swiss Halberdier, will you adapt it for new 4.1 version of DMUC?
    Hello AirnetSnake, thanks a lot and yes I will update my next release for sure to 4.x.

Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) English + German
    English v5.1 29.11.09 / German v1.5 29.11.09

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v5_1.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v1_5_german.7z

This means that you can play now all included "Unit Pack Mods" together. But there is a limit how many units are shown in the recruitment queue. Please read this: *** UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE ***

Here is the link to the Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) started by applelover.

The updated English UPC 5.1 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with patch 1.5

- AUM 2.8
    - Sharpe 1.71
    - ToonTotalWar's Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies mods (up to 6/10)
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2"
    - KLA's "European Wars 2" 0.5
    - The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod UPDATE VERSION 1.2 or Sons of the Dannebrog v0.5 (these mods cannot be used together at present)
    - Jarnomiedema's "United Provinces Full Mod 1.1"
    - KTKG Units Mod 1.0 (Sir Digby Caesar + Ahiga)
    - Gazza's Unit Pack 2.7
    - Hornblower Ship Mod 1.4
    - POM's German States
    - POM's British Unit Pack 1.2
    - Pollux's "Prussian Elite Units 1.2"
    - General Cornwallis "Austrian" Unit Pack
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle" Unit Pack
    - General Cornwallis "Warcry of the Republic"
    - General Cornwallis "Colonial Troops" Unit Pack
    - Göteborgares Enheter 1.1
    - Svenska "Sweden" Pack V.1.5
    - ORIGIN's Unit Pack 1.0
    - Scotland Mod 1.0
    - Das Österreichische Heer 1.2
    - Ancien Regime unit pack - version 1.1
    - Wolfgang von Zweibrücken's "Marines Mod 1.1b"
    - Officer Puppy's "Kings Staff" Unit Pack
    - M653 unit texture mod v4.1/5.2
    - EmperorBatman999's "My Units Mod 1.2"
    - Ottoman realism mod 1.1
    - Aeiou Unit Pack
    - Ultimate artillery mod
    - Drum regiment mod
    - The Rebellion's Shipyard
    - Romulus French Unit Pack
    - Lords Map Pack (up to 21/9)

New in UPC 5.1
    - AUM 2.8 long descriptions of new units
    - some minor fixes

MAJOR MOD COMPATIBILITY:
    - Darthmod (all versions because Darthmod doesn't change any names)
    - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.8
    - Imperial Splendour 2.1b
    - The American Revolution 1.0 (ToonTW + Hip63)
    - The rights of man 1.50

You need to remove/disable the language packs which are released with APE:TI, IS + TROM and only use the UPC file.

The German UPC 1.5 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with patch 1.5

- AUM 2.8
    - Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 unit names and short descriptions
    - Origin's Unit Pack 1.0
    - EUROPEAN WARS 2 v0.5
    - POM's German States
    - AEIOU Unit Pack (Archealos)
    - GENERAL CORNWALLIS Rise of the Black Eagle Unit Pack

Teutonic's Avatar Ordinarius

Hi. Does the latest AUM version, 2.8, work with the latest DMUC version, 4.2.1?
    I'm asking about it because I read in a different thread that it works, but here I read that an update is to be made. Maybe I misunderstood something...

Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    Hi. Does the latest AUM version, 2.8, work with the latest DMUC version, 4.2.1?
    I'm asking about it because I read in a different thread that it works, but here I read that an update is to be made. Maybe I misunderstood something...
    Hello Teutonic, yes AUM 2.8 fully works, but I need to re-balance some stats to DM 4.2.

Here is some info from my FAQ:

Is AUM still playable if a new mod version (Darthmod, A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita, Imperial Splendour) or a new official CA patch has been released ?

AUM should be playable with the newly released versions, but the stats "might not" be balanced anymore.

Teutonic's Avatar Ordinarius

Thanks Swiss. I saw your answer about this on the other thread as well. Sorry that you had to answer this twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    Thanks Swiss. I saw your answer about this on the other thread as well. Sorry that you had to answer this twice.
    No problem.

I'm working on my new AUM 2.9 for DM 4.2 or DM 4.3 which will be released after the next patch 1.6.