Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 102526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 for Darthmod - updated 14.3.18

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: RELEASED Additional Units Mod 3.2 for Darthmod 6.9

Quote Originally Posted by F@32 View Post
    Kenny Works has converted AUM 3.2 to be compatible with DMUC 7.0. But it's against policy here to post without developer's consent. Unfortunately Swiss has been MIA and we can't reach him...

AUM is great and I miss it a lot. The only option is to go back to 6.95 or edit AUM yourself per Kenny's instructions (10-12hr).

Tango, is there a policy when Mod is considered an abandonware or when others can pick it up and move forward?

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk

Yeah i too have noticed Swiss is no where to be found.I was wondering the same thing you just asked.Maybe tango reads this and gives us a an answer or better yet Swiss returns which i hope he does.Come on Swiss where are you? I miss playing with this mod.and i don't have the time too edit everything to make AUM compatible and i really don't want to go back to 6.95.I guess all we can do is wait and see.
    Last edited by Logik; April 08, 2012 at 04:53 PM.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Having worked closely with Swiss on a number of his beta's I think it unlikely that he will take issue, on the proviso that any update also makes it clear in terms of links and Credit goes to Swiss and the other Modders that have contributed.

If would also suggest that you check with one of the main site Moderators (if you check the bottom right of the page on the main Darthmod section, any of the guys in red or blue and Okmin could advise), explain the position etc., and providing they have issue then post the AUM pack for 7.0 in a new thread.

Either Tango or I will can then sticky until Swiss is able to update the master thread
    Last edited by ♔hammeredalways♔; April 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM.
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Hammered, thanks a lot mate. I will reach out to mods and Kenny and hopefully he will post AUM for 7.0 providing of course links and all due credit to the team behind 3.2.

I am excited

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    Having worked closely with Swiss on a number of his beta's I think it unlikely that he will take issue, on the proviso that any update also makes it clear in terms of links and Credit goes to Swiss and the other Modders that have contributed.

If would also suggest that you check with one of the main site Moderators (if you check the bottom right of the page on the main Darthmod section, any of the guys in red or blue and Okmin could advise), explain the position etc., and providing they have issue then post the AUM pack for 7.0 in a new thread.

Either Tango or I will can then sticky until Swiss is able to update the master thread

Thank you very much for this Hammer.I am glad to see that there is a potential possibilitie that this mod can get new life.I miss playing with this mod.I'll definitely keep checking on what transpires from here on out.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

Sent PM to mods and Kenny. Waiting for the reply...

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2

Damn i just want this submod for 7.0 it's one of the best.
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Default aum compatability with dmuc3.0?

Aum works fine if I launch it straight through the steam shortcut, although the units don't appear if I launch the game through the DMUC UI. I would revert to launching it by the steam shortcut but I was wondering as to whether DMUC would work since the DM splash screen would show but not the menu video, also when clicking to begin a campaign the flags have vanilla textures opposed to the retextured ones.

I would very much want to get the added units in that aum offers but if I can't then that's acceptable.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: aum compatability with dmuc3.0?

DMUC 3.0? Sounds like you need to update.

This isn't an issue with the mod as such so I am going to move it to the AUM thread.

Must've stayed up late I meant DMUC 7.0 with AUM 3.1, haven't gotten patch since I heard people complain that it doesn't work.

Ok, have you manually added the script entry for AUM into the relevant DMUC script file?

emptw1's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Tango12345 View Post
    Ok, have you manually added the script entry for AUM into the relevant DMUC script file?
    So AUM 3.2 will work with DM 7.0 as long as its added to the DM mod script correctly?

It won't crash, it will probably have a colour bug.

emptw1's Avatar Civis

What happens in the colour bug?

Some of the units go red. There are pics around somewhere in the tech support forum amongst other places.

emptw1's Avatar Civis

Thanks, I'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tango12345 View Post
    Some of the units go red. There are pics around somewhere in the tech support forum amongst other places.
    But can this be fixed? If so how?
    Stainless Steel mod Thread link below (M2TW):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=314

I don't know how it can be fixed.

For people having issues with the unit tiles having no picture and units having no skins, i'll give you what i did to fix it.

-Make sure you get the graphics pack at here (OP links are dead) http://www.moddb.com/mods/aum/downlo...aphics-pack-17
    -put it in the data folder
    -manually add the two lines to the top of the user script once you have the launcher open (mod aum_mod_dm.pack; mod darthmod.pack

fixed things for me, hope this works for everyone else. and sorry if this fix has been posted already, i searched and couldn't find it

Quote Originally Posted by RustyJavelin View Post
    For people having issues with the unit tiles having no picture and units having no skins, i'll give you what i did to fix it.

-Make sure you get the graphics pack at here (OP links are dead) http://www.moddb.com/mods/aum/downlo...aphics-pack-17
    -put it in the data folder
    -manually add the two lines to the top of the user script once you have the launcher open (mod aum_mod_dm.pack; mod darthmod.pack

fixed things for me, hope this works for everyone else. and sorry if this fix has been posted already, i searched and couldn't find it

yesssssss awesome thank you, that's what I was missing the lines to the script

how I do not think the front!

thank you very much

Ps sorry for my english but i speak like; king louis XV , champlain, Montcalm and others

it's works also for me now

only small info - aum overwrite few of units/textures from DMUC 8.0+. and small details are not more work of all units! ala ammo box/bags from infantry and arty and box/bags from cavalry(i don't mine the vanilla backpacks!). maybe more but i'm don't test all units or naval. i must say few of textures are little much better in DMUC 8.0+ without aum 3.2. i tested another equipment sub-mod but he don't works. result = aum 3.2 and DMUC 8.0+ works but not 100%!
    Last edited by Waldwolf; May 09, 2012 at 01:18 AM.