Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 for Darthmod - updated 14.3.18

Lexandro81's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 3.0 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 for Darthmod NOT FOR 6.0!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Aubrey View Post
    why are some people so amazing. Darth, Swiss and all the rest, putting in hours to improve the game for everyone.

my gratitude to everyone
    If you want to show to a modder your respect, you can give him a +rep (reputation).
    This is a small green button with a white + in it. You can find it under the avatar of the user who posted in a thread. Maybe you can't do it at the moment (think you need more than 25replies written and/or have to be 2weeks registrated).

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 3.0 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 for Darthmod NOT FOR 6.0!!!

why are some people so amazing. Darth, Swiss and all the rest, putting in hours to improve the game for everyone.

my gratitude to everyone

Absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    yes 3.1 will be optimised for 6.0 including the new units in AUM 3.1

How will it be added?

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Hi OSDEA7 - I expect within the DMUC hip will update the switcher options as before, and there will also be a seperate download as before in this section.
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    Hi OSDEA7 - I expect within the DMUC hip will update the switcher options as before, and there will also be a seperate download as before in this section.
    I am not sure how the switcher works.Is it automatic,or do i select something?I may have without realizing it.I really do not know.

What about the Brit mod.It does not seem to be part of DMUC.
    Last edited by OSDEA7; May 26, 2010 at 09:56 AM.

The AUM Switcher once downloaded gives you three options,
    the Ornamentum packs only,
    above plus some additional units
    all AUM units

The Brit MOD is WIP which we will continue with after the release of 6.1

There are some nice new units in 3.1 (including for the Brits)
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Hi all,

Recent convert to Darths Mod and greatly enjoy it. Just wondering if there is an update on AUM.

Also I am a bit of history buff so if you need any help in the line of work please get in touch.

AUM should release in the next days. Maybe just after the next DM/DMUC 6.1 releases.
    I know it's hard to wait, and I'm waiting for it, too

Hi TruePatriot - weclome to the forums and as Lexandro has said it should be soon, take a look at some of the sun-mods being proposed worked on in this forum I am sure we would be more than happy for any help

Lexandros - are you, it is very good you know

Many thanks for the update.

Swiss Halberdier good but somethings do not carry historical accuracy.You can add some units for minor factions.

1-Crimean Khanate must have some artillery units and israelys musketeers also must have a limited number of janissary units (janissary musketeers,cemaat janisarries and janissary guards but limited numbers) with limited number of galleys and fifth rate ships.
    http://shoguntotalwar.yuku.com/topic/65454

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_at_Molodi

2-Barbary states, Morrocco also must have some primitive artillery units (not powerful artillery units).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Melilla_(1774)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Derne

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ksar_el_Kebir

3-For portuguese faction please look at that mod.http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2853
    Thank you very much for your help.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Might I suggest you pm that to Swiss, then he will definitely see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekvinox View Post
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS You da MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ♔Tango12345♔ View Post
    Glad to hear you are bringing it out soon Swiss!
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFoxTR View Post
    Looking forward to these new units in Darth Mod
    my gratitude to everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggins View Post
    Absolutely
    Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexandro81 View Post
    Hey Swiss,
    I could help you to translate the unit discriptions into german (for the next UPC), so you don't have to do it. Send me a PM if you want help.
    Hello Lexandro, thanks for your message and I will contact you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Darmoth♔ View Post
    Question, if there are gonna be some balance changes coming in 6.1 and such... would it be best to wait 'til it's out before finishing 3.1 AUM for Darth? I don't know how close it is, but I'm sure you wouldn't mind saving the work if there's much.
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePatriot View Post
    Hi all,
    Recent convert to Darths Mod and greatly enjoy it. Just wondering if there is an update on AUM.

Also I am a bit of history buff so if you need any help in the line of work please get in touch.
    Hello Darmoth and TruePatriot, yes I will update AUM 3.1 to the "DM 6 enforced" version.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexandro81 View Post
    AUM should release in the next days. Maybe just after the next DM/DMUC 6.1 releases.
    I know it's hard to wait, and I'm waiting for it, too
    Quote Originally Posted by ♔Tango12345♔ View Post
    Might I suggest you pm that to Swiss, then he will definitely see it.
    Hello to all DARTHMOD and AUM fans,

unfortunately I was really busy in "real life" and on my job during the last two weeks. I just downloaded the new "Darthmod 6 enforced" version and I will update the AUM-DM version accordingly.

The next AUM 3.1 will be released
    Sunday evening.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

I am happy like a small child at christmas

Ekvinox's Avatar Foederatus

OMG OMG OMG OMGO OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really are the man of the man!!!!:-D:-P

great news, can't wait, keep the good work going
    For King and Country
    Every one I give you
    King George his most Britanic Majesty

The fighting 95th, First in the field and the last out of the Fray

Why don't they have a Prussian Flag instead of German

Now if hip63 could triumphantly return with an installer and the full DMUC update, I'd be set.

Always leave them wanting more eh? Swiss?... Thrilled to hear it's in our near future!... Thx for all your work!

Great work, thanks for all your efforts.

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

Well it is now officially evening in the UK. I just hope Swiss Halberdier lives in GMT 0 or a -1 etc area ^-^

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep