Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 for Darthmod - updated 14.3.18

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 3.0 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 for Darthmod

FedeM
    .... playing the campaign and seeing if you have all the AUM units(?)
    All my downloads need for uncompressing them:

7-Zip 9.10 beta Windows 32-bit

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 3.0 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 for Darthmod

Hi Fedem - the ful file is about 482mb check the size in your data folder
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

hammeredalways
    The ''funny'' point is that he want to know if he has all the units in the game after ''installing'' the switcher. If he has already added it, obviously he will see the size you have written. I don't know if you understand the question.... (XD)
    All my downloads need for uncompressing them:

7-Zip 9.10 beta Windows 32-bit

true - I realised that after I read my post - kick a man when he is down,

Fedem - check the units_to_exclusive_faction_permissions\aum_units_to_exclusive_faction_permissions from memory I think Hip just switches some units from True to false in the table, switching them back will activate them, with the full switcher they should all be true - apologies long day
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

I'm not entirely sure all the AUM units are in DMUC 5.5... How can I check this? Is the integrated AUM the latest version?

Also, is there any point getting the graphics pack or is it already included?

Hi vicjun - all the AUm units are only available in the DMUC when you activate them using the AUM switcher sub-mod, otherwsie you only have the Ornamentum packs as standard.

If you check the units_to_exclusive_faction_permissions\aum_units_to_exclusive_faction_permissions using the DB editor you can see what units are available and to what faction

Hmm, I had no idea... I'm getting the switcher, and I'll see if it works. Heh, it almost makes me want to restart my campaign...

Anyway, thanks! By the way, I'm pretty sure the moddb download source for the switcher is broken. I didn't get an exe file, so I don't think the uploaded file is the right one.

Also, what's the difference between the "lite" version and the full version? I don't notice a big difference in the number of recruitable units.
    Last edited by vicjun; April 05, 2010 at 12:44 PM.

Hello to all DARTHMOD, AUM and UPC users,

I was really busy in "real life" and on my job the last 2.5 weeks.

I'm almost finished with AUM 3.1 and now I will start to adapt the four versions. I have to look deeply at the changes regarding the last AI patch from CA of the three supported hosted mods. I can't say any release date yet.

I released a new version of the official UPC and the
    UPC 1.0 French has been introduced.

Thanks a lot to Toniho for his French translation work. +rep

Thanks a lot to hammeredalways for his great support on my AUM forums! +rep

I received a lot of +rep and I want to thank you for this! Please write your name after your comment, that I know from whom the +rep comes.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) 5.8 English - 2.2 German - 1.0 French
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v5_8.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v2_2_german.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v1_0_french.7z

New in UPC 5.8 English
    > fully compatible to patch 1.6 from 31.3.10

AUM 3.1 (upcoming)
    ToonTotalWar's "7th Cavalry mod"
    Geronimo2006's "Portugese Units Pack"
    Isabelxxx's "Sikh unit names"
    Vacabunni Allies "Pirates mod"
    Greek mod fix
    some minor fixes

New in UPC 2.2 German

AUM 3.1 (upcoming)
    some minor fixes

The next version will feature more mod updates.

Introduced the UPC 1.0 French

AUM 3.1 (upcoming)
    Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4 + Northern War - Poltava" unit names and short descriptions
    Darthmod 5.4 Garrison units

The next version will feature more mod updates.

What is the UPC?
    Different mods are not compatible with each other if they require their own language file which contains the "localisation.loc". To make them compatible you must first combine the added "loc" entries within each mod. Therefore this mod aims to create an universal "loc" file that can be used to make as many mods as possible compatible with each other. Then you can see all unit names and descriptions of the included mods.
    You can play all included "Unit Pack Mods" together. But there is a limit how many units are shown in the recruitment queue. Please read this: *** UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE ***

Here is the link to the Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) started by applelover and Swiss Halberdier.

The English UPC 5.8
    file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with patch from 31.3.10

- AUM 3.1 (upcoming)
    - Sharpe 1.71
    - ToonTotalWar's "Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies"
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4 + Northern War - Poltava"
    - The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod 1.2 or Sons of the Dannebrog v0.5 (these mods can not be used together at present)
    - Kungfuserge's "Pirated Mod Reloaded/Custer"
    - Jarnomiedema's "United Provinces Full Mod 1.1"
    - KTKG Units Mod 1.0 (Sir Digby Caesar + Ahiga)
    - Gazza's Units 2.7
    - Rusty's "Hornblower Ship Mod 1.4"
    - POM's "German States"
    - POM's "British Army 1.7"
    - Pollux's "Prussian Elite Units 1.2"
    - General Cornwallis "Austrian Army"
    - General Cornwallis "Prussian Rise of the Black Eagle"
    - General Cornwallis "French Warcry of the Republic"
    - General Cornwallis "Colonial Troops"
    - General Cornwallis "British Scarlet Dawn"
    - Preussen Gloria's "Svenska Sweden 1.5"
    - Preussen Gloria's "Das Österreichische Heer 1.2"
    - Origin's "Units Mod 1.1"
    - Scotland Mod 1.0
    - Göteborgares Enheter 1.1
    - 33orion77's "Ancien Regime 1.1"
    - Wolfgang von Zweibrücken's "Marines Mod 1.1b"
    - Officer Puppy's "Kings Staff"
    - M653 unit texture mod v4.1/5.2
    - EmperorBatman999's "My Units Mod 1.2"
    - Ottoman realism mod 1.2
    - Archealos "Aeiou Unit Mod"
    - Ultimate artillery mod
    - Drum regiment mod
    - Bethencourt's "The Rebellion's Shipyard"
    - Lords Map Pack (up to 21/9)
    - HusserITW's "Greek Mod 2.2"
    - Rhevant's "Espana Unit Pack 3.0"
    - Rhevant's "Armada Ship Pack"
    - Rhevant's "Espana Historical Names"
    - OMS's "Napoleonic mod 1.7"
    - Romulus "French Unit Mod"
    - Historical names from ISABELXXX
    - Continents in Conflict 0.4 beta
    - ToonTotalWar's "7th Cavalry mod"
    - Geronimo2006's "Portugese Units Pack"
    - Isabelxxx's "Sikh unit names"
    - Vacabunni Allies "Pirates mod"

MAJOR MOD COMPATIBILITY of the English UPC:
    > up to date:
    - Darthmod 5.5 Garrison units
    - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.9
    - Imperial Splendour 2.1.3
    - TAR 2.0 - The American Revolution (ToonTW + Hip63) - upcoming
    - European Wars 2 v0.61 (KLA + Salvo)
    - Danova's ORNAMENTUM unit mods

> This major mod will be updated to a newer version in the next version:
    - The rights of man 1.50 > 1.68

The German UPC 2.2 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:

- AUM 3.1 (upcoming)
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4 + Northern War - Poltava" unit names and short descriptions
    - EUROPEAN WARS 2 v0.61
    - POM's German States
    - POM's British Unit Pack 1.7
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle" Unit Pack
    - Aeiou Unit Pack (Archealos)
    - Origin's "Units Mod 1.1"

The French UPC 1.0 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:

- AUM 3.1 (upcoming)
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4 + Northern War - Poltava" unit names and short descriptions

The UPC doesn't need to be activated with the Mod Manager or added to the user script. The UPC is a movie-type file which loads automatically.

It is important that you use only one language file at the same time. You have to remove or disable all language packs which are released with other mods in this folder:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data

You can find the other language files by searching for these examples below. They are mostly called like this:
    patch_***text.pack
    patch_***loc.pack
    movie_***text.pack
    movie_***loc.pack
    ***localisation***.pack

hi
    i have a question.
    i play empire with the dmuc and added the aum-mod (put it in my data folder and changed the user script for ultimate campain ading mod aum_mod.pack;). everything works fine.... i do have many new units. the only thing is, that i can not recruit the fieldmarshall. i built a classical university and reached the technology "military_army_reorganized_procurement". i just can't recruit that fieldmarshall!
    where can i recruit the marshall? how can i get one??

thx
    knox

Hi Knox85 - the DMUC comes standard with some of the AUM units but not all loaded, the units that come as standard are the Ornamentum packs. You will need to download the additional units switcher option in the sub-mod section http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=341088 and choose the option of all units.

The game should still be save game compatible as you are adding units and not taking them away if you need anything further please just ask

How does the switcher work anyway.I seem to have missed the post that explains how it works.I have it installed though.

Hi OSDEA7 - the DMUC comes with the 5 Ornamentum packs loaded, so to activate all the additional AUM units you need the switcher.

Once downloaded click on the icon and it will self install, during installation you will be prompted for 1 of 3 options
    Keep the DMUC default (see above)
    Load some additional units (selected AUM + DMUC default)
    Load all AUM units

Once chosen the game maintains that setting until you change it

Lexandro81's Avatar Centenarius

I thought it's actually not possible to use the AUM 3.0 + DMUC 6.0 ?
    Hate it to wait for AUM 3.1

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    Hi OSDEA7 - the DMUC comes with the 5 Ornamentum packs loaded, so to activate all the additional AUM units you need the switcher.

Once downloaded click on the icon and it will self install, during installation you will be prompted for 1 of 3 options
    Keep the DMUC default (see above)
    Load some additional units (selected AUM + DMUC default)
    Load all AUM units

Once chosen the game maintains that setting until you change it
    DBEditor is acting weird.The stats i have in the game does not match at all with the stats i set in the eiditor.They don't even match the stats in the original DMUC.Do you think using AUM is messing up things?

I set some units at 250 and i got 187.5 in the game.I set artillery units at 48 and 6 and got 18 and 4.The highest my units are 225 when there is suppose to be 300 or more.
    Last edited by OSDEA7; May 11, 2010 at 04:33 AM.

Hi Lexandro81 - it can be used but you will see some very different results as the system for 6.0 has been ovehauled, so AUM 3.0 is not balanced for the MOD, are you waiting for 3.1

Hi OSDEA7 - just check you game settings yoor preferences sound like they have been reset from Ultra to Huge.

Stats have changed quite a lot in 6.0 as well

Lexandro81's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    Hi Lexandro81 - it can be used but you will see some very different results what do you meand with different results? How the AI uses them in the BAI? as the system for 6.0 has been ovehauled, so AUM 3.0 is not balanced for the MOD, are you waiting for 3.1 How long do I have to wait? A week, two weeks, a month?

Hi OSDEA7 - just check you game settings yoor preferences sound like they have been reset from Ultra to Huge. Yes, I think thats his problem.

Stats have changed quite a lot in 6.0 as well

Hi Lexandro81 - not sure really Swiss has a lot on and there was much to change then test, and the new units are lovely.

Basically the units will be working off two different sets of data so you could experience different behavior from similar units

how do I install this mod for darth?

Khamûl the Wraith

hooahguy14's Avatar Ducenarius

well, you need 2 files for this: the aum file itself, and the .loc file.
    the .loc file makes the game able to see the units in game.
    just put them in the ETW data folder and you are good to go!
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: A Rome II Suebi AAR

thanks +rep were do i get the .loc file.

Khamûl the Wraith