Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 for Darthmod - updated 14.3.18

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 for Darthmod - updated 14.3.18

Poltava building units allowed tables.

Foot arti for swe and rus - ordnance_factory missing from building column.

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 for Darthmod - updated 14.3.18

euro_light_cavalry_sharpshooters doesn't work. Skeleton missile column needs mounted_carbine.

Has this been integrated into DM Platinum 8.0.1 ? If not, can I install it and use it on a save game campaign in progress, or is it not save game compatible ?

Is it compatible with Causa Belli 2.01 ? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Yes I made a tutorial how you can customize unit packs:

http://www.twcenter.net/wiki/How_to_...Unit_Pack_Mods

I will look at this "War" ships issue.

Thanks a lot hammeredalways for your help with answering and great that it works with Causa Belli too!

The link is broken, do you know how I can do as the user you replied to asks ? Thanks.

Hello, i saw in 3.2 changelog that you added warpath skins and units to main campaign but it does not seems to work(note: i have the warpath dlc of course).

In the USA campaign I noticed two units are missing when I try to recruit them in Philadelphia and Boston. The two units are the Sherburne's additional continental regiment and I think a guard unit that looks like a grenadier with a furry hat. I think they're called the Connecticut guard. How do I recruit them in the campaign? I noticed them in the tech tree and custom battles but couldn't find them in the campaign mode.