Thread: More Temples?

sirfiggin's Avatar Senator

Default More Temples?

As MTW 2 has more building trees, could you guys include more temples this time around? There were 12 Olympians but most factions only got about 3 temple types! Even with unrealistic bonuses the greater diversity of temples will better reflect the variety of the pre-christian world.
    The Duke of Dunwich and surrounding fiefdom

For any who are interested by my FF on occurrences in Rhun and beyond; I have begun a new project (not because the old one is finished, just opening more room for ideas) about one of the minor characters, Rankal. It is in the Third Age AAR index and here is the link http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=376994

DraeKlae's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: More Temples?

If all temples would have happiness and other types of bonuses, it might bug the AI and it will just build temples (speaking from experience with ExRM mod, they had about 5 types of temples for each faction).

Icon3 Re: More Temples?

The temple system in EB1 was a relic from vanilla R:TW that the team never got to redesigning. Although I don't know the team's plan, I am sure it will be different in EB2.

The temple system will be completely revamped. You will be able to build temples, however there will be less rather than more. The Numerous gods will be represented through other means.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

fightermedic's Avatar Ordinarius

sounds good foot
    vanillas temple system was not the best one

oh, too bad. i was hoping i could have a temple for Ares, Zeus, Athena, Hades, Poseidon, and Apollo.........oh well :/

-Prussian Iron

sirfiggin's Avatar Senator

sounds good
    The Duke of Dunwich and surrounding fiefdom

For any who are interested by my FF on occurrences in Rhun and beyond; I have begun a new project (not because the old one is finished, just opening more room for ideas) about one of the minor characters, Rankal. It is in the Third Age AAR index and here is the link http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=376994