Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mod UNCONQUERED

Default Re: Mod UNCONQUERED

Well ; Pirates Had very simple Government "Share every thing they stole" ; It's just perpetual loot , I'm sure the Pirates never wished to fall again into what they runnaway from "RULES" : No God~No Master

i had this vey same idea of pirates goverment system. do you know if its possible to make some unists recruitable in some regions only? other than austria, scortland etc what we all ready have. there is option in regions tab to put in multiple regions ( = europe and america_coastal and india). would be cool if we could put (just an example ) freed slaves only recruitable in jamaica and cuba. and pirates only to those two ilands they have at the start. and some spanish deserters in spanish regions etc etc.

The thing is that I don't have the time to do both modding & play the game I only test my units ....in custom battles for the most; and few turns on campaign before the release ,
    Last edited by Ishan; November 23, 2010 at 05:23 AM. Reason: *ahem

still alive?

the Mod is dead ; but I'm in good shape ; thanks

Is there another file for the retextured indian skins? There is only a startpos file in the download I found for this

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234