Page 292 of 294 FirstFirst ... 192242267282283284285286287288289290291292293294 LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,840 of 5868

Thread: Screenshots

Default Re: Screenshots

Converting my Third Age build into a First Age one. It's very early WIP as I'm still learning some things along the way ... I'll try converting the units next, to make them look more fitting for the First Age.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Danger Close; October 26, 2018 at 08:29 AM.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Interesting with a new project in the works. Best of luck!

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Faction symbols all done.

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Good job mate!

Thank you. I've also made diplomacy images a bit bigger which I didn't even know you can without messing up the UI but it works and it is stable. The fun part is over for now with tedious mapping and boring text editing taking the top spot on my priority list .

Last edited by Danger Close; October 29, 2018 at 05:17 AM.

Very nice, those bigger symbols look a lot better.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Some DCI:LA (WIP Version) screenshots

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

How lovely!

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

A screenshot from my Reunited Kingdom 2.0 in development beta testing, which is a lovely piece of work; I call this one "sup bro, come at me bruh."

https://i.imgur.com/5hDxwCL.jpg

You can see over a thousand similar screenshots of the RK mod by following any of these Imgur links:

https://imgur.com/a/4rUOjuc (earliest stuff, beginning of the campaign, siege of Annuminas and such)
    https://imgur.com/a/fvhS8Ao (middle of the campaign, defense of Minas Tirith, capture of Minas Morgul, lots of other battles)
    https://imgur.com/a/ajj00Xm (middle of the campaign, siege of Carn Dum, Cirith Ungol, and war against the Ar-Adunaim)
    https://imgur.com/a/RrEiE94 (most recent stuff, defeat of Sauron, siege of Barad-dur, end of the campaign)

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing!

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Second that

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Thanks guys! If you click on the last link and see the siege of a Mordor castle/stronghold in the Brown Lands where I fought Sauron, you can see that it took quite a number of javelins from Arnor Marines to take the bastard down. Just like an elephant unit, though, he can be defeated with javelins alone, so long as he's distracted by a melee unit that unfortunately needs to get sacrificed and torn to shreds. He killed a few hundred men before I took him down, but theoretically he could have just chewed through my entire army had I not used the javelin missile tactic against him. Ballista rounds, catapults, and trebuchets can kill him too, but that's a bit clumsier and perhaps too slow for him.

FIND WALDO! If you pay really close attention to the picture I posted above, you can actually make out the distant figure of Gandalf to the far right, beneath the gatehouse, with his very distinctive white beard, robes and pointy wizard cap. I didn't even notice it at first! It just makes the picture that much more epic. Gandalf's bodyguard unit for the win.

Time to add a few more screenshots! These are all from various WIP DCI:LA versions and test campaigns. The looks of the buildings and units may differ from what we will release when the mod is ready.

Last edited by Veteraan; November 29, 2018 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Clarification

Beautiful images, are the buildings presented unique in the DCI:LA mod?

Do take your time to explain to us what it is that we see in each image.
    Last edited by paleologos; November 28, 2018 at 06:17 PM.

Thank you.

AFAIK those buildings are not unique to DCI:LA, but that's not something I am involved with.

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Nice shots Vet. I can answer the buildings question...

1 & 2) Oops. That's a non-working, abandoned Caras Galadhon which should not even be in the test version Vet's using. False advertising, man!

4) Arkay's White Towers / Emyn Beraid custom tile. From memory it's its own submod, perhaps targeted at DAC.

5) East & West Osgiliath, from vanilla TATW.

Quote Originally Posted by Withwnar View Post
    Nice shots Vet. I can answer the buildings question...

1 & 2) Oops. That's a non-working, abandoned Caras Galadhon which should not even be in the test version Vet's using. False advertising, man!
    My screenshots are not necessarily from a current test version. After nearly 5 years of play testing this mod, I have a few thousand screenshots from DCI:LA alone. More than an hundred of them I think are good enough to share here. There might also be an occasional unit in those images that no longer looks entirely like that. I will try to remember to state that my screenshots are not necessarily depicting the final result of the mod.

Thanks for clarifying the status of these screenshots though!

leo.civil.uefs's Avatar É nóis que vôa bruxão!

Just some images of my last campaign (playing latest version of my submod). It was a delicious experience until a invasion was called and ruined my campaign.
    Closed it and started a new one after disabling invasions from my sub-mod.

Last edited by Veteraan; January 12, 2019 at 02:45 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags for rather big pictures

Miles

Ah, I see you're a man of culture. I also like to exterminate orc filth.

In my campaignn Mordor called an invasion on Imladris, but only Mordor participates, and they were just awkwardly standing in front of my mountain fortresses before taking a detour all the way past Gundabad. And if they declared an invasion on me they couldn't do anyway, I got nearly all of my troops on max armor, the obscene amounts of free upkeep slots help me keep huge garrisons of units no weaker than King's X, and I got axe guilds everywhere. I am currently ping Rhun left and right, they already depleted like a third of their men on my barely diminished doomstacks and are scrambling to fight me, leaving Dorwinion to regain all their lost lands. It's quite funny, and incredibly satisfying. Dwarves rule!
    Last edited by Campylobacter jejuni; February 12, 2019 at 08:07 PM.

leo.civil.uefs's Avatar É nóis que vôa bruxão!

I wish this thread was more used, though I recognize that taking prints, editing it in photoshop, uploading them to some free site and then posting here is not something that practial.

Praise to TATW, probably the best video game ever created, and I'm happy to be one of the modders that contributed for making it a reality.
    CA has a lot to learn with us modders, and the images ahead are the proof.