Thread: 21 Truths

Default 21 Truths

problem with forum version is that someone will actually have to say 21 purposely, but meh.

I'm happy to get an epic fail line if no one plays too so pile it on if thats the case
    Last edited by Thermal; April 27, 2009 at 05:19 PM.

Default Re: 21 Truths

As I am always interested in new games to increase my post count to have fun in, I would like to ask, how exactly do you play it?

Quote Originally Posted by NLegari View Post
    As I am always interested in new games to increase my post count to have fun in, I would like to ask, how exactly do you play it?
    add onto the 1,2,3, person who is idiot enough to say 21 will be asked a question, they tell the truth then we carry on from the person who was asked the question.

I don't really understand how it works but it is worth a shot.

Proud member of TFT.

Ephialtes The Dog's Avatar Vicarius
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head!!!

7, 8, 9,
    "So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

-Del Preston

OccamR's Avatar Centenarius

13, 14, 15
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

16, 17, 18
    "So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

-Del Preston

Nole4694's Avatar Procrastination Power!

19, 20
    God Save The King
    Gosse Durrant - Baron of Huntington - 24

Former contributor to the
    Go on! Take a look at their latest issue!

Under the patronage of the Black Prince

Ah hell, why not, 21

-Del Preston

Quote Originally Posted by Ephialtes The Dog View Post
    Ah hell, why not, 21
    I think you just lost Ephialtes. You did say the number after all!
    "Der Krieg ist eine bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln.
    (War is merely the continuation of politics by other means.)