Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Update 1/8/09- My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.72 - thirty of your favourite Sharpe units + fix for units spawning as garrison

Default Re: Update 30/6/09- My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.71 - thirty of your favourite Sharpe units (patch 1.3 version) plus file name fix

Cheers Swiss

I've added the loc to the the top of the thread and am going to add the new lords map loc soon

Version 1.71

Thanks to a great spot by trafalgar i've changed to tfile name from 1.7 to 1_71 as trafalgar believes that the '.' was confusing things by signifying the rest of the line as a file extension. Cheers mate. Upcoming Version 1.8 will add several more units and i must get around to sorting out some new textures

appleover

trafalgar11111's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Update 30/6/09- My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.71 - thirty of your favourite Sharpe units (patch 1.3 version) plus file name fix

1/spot on it b***gers up mod manager.

2/Nice 2 see you 2cu ... & Comisserations on your wallet attack. Welcome back to the light pocket infantry.

3/ They +have got some of The early LI kit @ Nottm Castle Museum.
    Last edited by trafalgar11111; July 13, 2009 at 10:45 AM.

I've added a new UPC loc file v3.5 which includes

aum 2.4
    My Units Mod 1.2

cheers

applelover

Updated to use UPC v3.6

Includes

Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies mods (up to 17/7)

cheers

applelover

Quote Originally Posted by applelover View Post
    Upcoming Version 1.8 will add several more units and i must get around to sorting out some new textures

appleover
    Sounds interesting and promising!

SHARPE RULES!!!

Default Re: Update - My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.3 - 95th rifles, chosen men, south essex, prince of wales own volunteers,60th rifles plus new royal irish company and wolf brigade inf/cal updated 4/5/09

Quote Originally Posted by KozCDVI View Post
    Me too. I've tried to get a shotgun license (Although its a rifle its smoothbore and classed as a shotgun), but I didn't go through with it cause I got this PC instead, and my parents aren't very helpful when it comes to buying 200 year old infantry weapons.
    It's not smoothbore, it's a rifle.

Updated loc file to v3.7

PRUSSIAN ELITE UNITS MOD 1.6
    Lords Map Pack -latest version up to 18/7

cheers

applelover

Updated UCP to Version 3.8 to include

- Latest ToonTotalwar release (up to 28/7)
    - The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod UPDATE VERSION 1.2
    - Svenska "Sweden" Pack V.1.3
    - General Cornwallis's New Austrian Unit Pack!!

Hello all

I'm excited to announce UCP Version 4.0 which adds

- Imperial Splendour 2

Added link to UCP Version 4.1

4.1 updates to latest:

- PRUSSIAN ELITE UNITS
    - EUROPEAN WARS

Default Re: Update 1/8/09- My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.72 - thirty of your favourite Sharpe units + fix for units spawning as garrison

Hello all

Version 1.72

- hotfix for units spawning as garrison bug

This has been really annoying me and I am extremely glad to have sorted it out

applelover

Default Re: Update 16/5/09- My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.5 - sixteen of your favourite Sharpe units

Quote Originally Posted by trafalgar11111 View Post
    I had something strange happen.
    I was using them in my game. 1 of 1 as they are :- when a situation occured where I was defending a siege elsewhere.
    As if by magic up popped a second Fredrickson and Girdwood, like they are alternative mob.
    Far Out !
    Is it that one?
    & if so how did you do it so I can learn too.

Default Re: Update 16/5/09- My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.5 - sixteen of your favourite Sharpe units

Quote Originally Posted by trafalgar11111 View Post
    Is it that one?
    & if so how did you do it so I can learn too.
    I just changed the values in last column of unit_tables, 'can't disband', from true to false and the problem disappeared.

Rodger, Out.

Default Re: Update 1/8/09- My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.72 - thirty of your favourite Sharpe units + fix for units spawning as garrison

is there any way to give the 95th real baker rifles instead of muskets?
    No-Time Toulouse

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralAlzheimer View Post
    is there any way to give the 95th real baker rifles instead of muskets?
    Yes it would be possible to create a new "musket_baker_rifle" projectile with improved stats related to the vanilla "musket_rifle". But it isn't possible to change the weapon itself.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

I watched Sharpe's Rifles, good movie.
    I'd get this mof if Sharpe's band wasn't so overpowered lol.
    By the way, closest thing to a baker is the dragoons' carbines.

Good morning my friend.

Just a quick question to ask if you could place this file into your .loc file

for the drum regiment mods.

many thanks.

Rusty

oh and _+REP for good measure.

ALSO DEVELOPERS CAMERA

Pessimism is a term used by Optimists, to attempt to discredit those who see the world as it really is!

I can't seem to get this mod to work. I pasted the loc and the other file in my data folder but when I start the game I can't find any of the units. Am I missing a step?

Quote Originally Posted by devide-et-impera View Post
    I can't seem to get this mod to work. I pasted the loc and the other file in my data folder but when I start the game I can't find any of the units. Am I missing a step?
    Hello D-e-I, did you activate the "Sharpe 1.72 pack file" with the mod manager?