Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Update 1/8/09- My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.72 - thirty of your favourite Sharpe units + fix for units spawning as garrison

Default Re: Update 1/8/09- My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.72 - thirty of your favourite Sharpe units + fix for units spawning as garrison

Anybody able to rehost this? Download link appears to have gone walkies D:

Default Re: Update 1/8/09- My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.72 - thirty of your favourite Sharpe units + fix for units spawning as garrison

yes please

Please could someone provide download links for this mod?

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Quote Originally Posted by medusacadenza View Post
    Please could someone provide download links for this mod?
    Welcome to the forum, I'm sorry I cant find a valid link at the moment.....

The current download link is broken. If you have an alternative download link or have the mod saved on your pc please contact Modding Staff.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Amazing mate Thankyou

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112