Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Update 1/8/09- My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.72 - thirty of your favourite Sharpe units + fix for units spawning as garrison

Default Re: Update 25/5/09- My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.6 - twenty four of your favourite Sharpe units

updated loc file to include Ancien Regime unit pack - version 1.1 compatibility

altbzat's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Update 25/5/09- My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.6 - twenty four of your favourite Sharpe units

oi guys !

just want to know if i've done something wrong if i dont see richard sharpe or patrick or any of the characters in the regiments ?

regards jesper

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

The Dutch cavalry look like the blue man group, even their uniform is blue, what THE HECK?

I've had some problems with the dutch cavalry as there gloss seems to overide anything I put in diffuse. This is what they are supposed to look like;

like the cavalry in Sharpe's waterloo. I'm concentrating in brushing up my photoshop skills now so bear with me. If you want to give them a normal skin in the meantime go into the mod in pack manger and go to

db/unit_stats_land, scroll over to model and change cell to eg provincial_cavalry.

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

all you need now is to make a general with a large snoz so we have Wellington, might as well make hogan while your there as an officer and replace the generals bugler with him.
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

KozCDVI's Avatar Domesticus

I tried to mod the files to get rid of the units I didn't want because I didnt and was not likely to use (Irish Company, Calvet and Chaumir's Infantry, Dutch Smurf-looking Cavalry)

But I screwed uo the whole thing.
    Would you by any chance be able to re-release older versions of the mod or singular units?
    Thanks for the awesome mod

“My mother taught me never to throw stones at cripples. My father taught me to aim for their heads.”
    - Ramsay Snow

Hello all

Updated UCP loc to v2.5 which adds:-

- Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies mods (total toon war)
    - MM653 ubit texture mod (officer puppy)
    - aum v2.1

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=259541

cheers

applelover

Default Re: Update 16/5/09- My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.5 - sixteen of your favourite Sharpe units

Trafalgar.

I live in Perth Australia. and there is no way that I can pop down the road to the nearest 'on view castle' for a nice history Lesson!

Oh and Apple. Nice Avatar.

ALSO DEVELOPERS CAMERA

Pessimism is a term used by Optimists, to attempt to discredit those who see the world as it really is!

trafalgar11111's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Update 16/5/09- My first ever mod: Sharpe version 1.5 - sixteen of your favourite Sharpe units

Quote Originally Posted by Rsty Bloodnok View Post
    Trafalgar.

I live in Perth Australia. and there is no way that I can pop down the road to the nearest 'on view castle' for a nice history Lesson!

Oh and Apple. Nice Avatar.
    Hi & G'Day.
    I was in a Regt. that was formerly part of Welseys line infantry.
    Its Regt association is a partner of the Royal Western Australian Regts association.
    Currently it's called 1st Rifles after a series of ReOrgs.
    Regards.
    Last edited by trafalgar11111; May 27, 2009 at 10:38 AM.

Seems to have a Ctd whenever the Prince of Wales own Volunteers are present =(

Also, will we get some Napoleonic Style make up of the Units?

Otherwise, great stuff mate

Quote Originally Posted by student23 View Post
    Seems to have a Ctd whenever the Prince of Wales own Volunteers are present =(

Also, will we get some Napoleonic Style make up of the Units?

Otherwise, great stuff mate
    Hello Student

Thanks for the heads up. Is that in the campaign or in custom battles? Project reskin is on the way and I've got to sort out the prince of orange smurf cavalry.

Hope you're enjoying it

I will be making my final unit update shortly which will include two more units from the original series and four from the last sharpe release. I've got to watch Sharpe's Peril first which is a bit of a downer as it's the only episode that isn't fantastic on first viewing in my opinion.

Have been busy of late but will be sorting out the textures of my units in the near future as well.

applelover

Quote Originally Posted by applelover View Post
    I've got to watch Sharpe's Peril first which is a bit of a downer as it's the only episode that isn't fantastic on first viewing in my opinion.

Hmm, odd. I would have said the exact opposite.
    Apart from Sean Bean looking much older than in Rifles, it was a fluent fast paced thrill ride, all the characters dying at the end was a bit of a bummer too though...

“My mother taught me never to throw stones at cripples. My father taught me to aim for their heads.”
    - Ramsay Snow

Quote Originally Posted by KozCDVI View Post
    Hmm, odd. I would have said the exact opposite.
    Apart from Sean Bean looking much older than in Rifles, it was a fluent fast paced thrill ride, all the characters dying at the end was a bit of a bummer too though...
    I've only seen it once so I'll give it another go and hopefully will change my views on it.

Quote Originally Posted by applelover View Post
    I've only seen it once so I'll give it another go and hopefully will change my views on it.

I also loved the way it mentioned Teresa and their daughter Antonia; who have seemingly been forgotten since Teresa died....
    Showed a les macho hero, which is radically cool.

- Ramsay Snow

Default Is it possible to skin this unit?

Attachment 43874

I was wondering if its possible to maybe reskin the green jackets unit to look like the soldiers behind sharpe?
    thanx!

Nice, but CA made grey hats for Green Jackets. You can make black shako for them. It will be historically

Once the last six units are released I will be doing an extreme makeover of all the units

trafalgar11111's Avatar Foederatus

I've looked in my recorded TV.
    Sharpes Challenge is the other Indian one.
    The Pair for Sharpes Peril.

Attached UCP v2.6

Added compatbility for Ultimate artillery mod and lordz map pack