Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: Greek Mod v. 2.3 with AOR system (last update 23/02/2010)

boblikesoup's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Greece Playable & Retexture mod v1.2 - UPDATE

Can you show us how to change the capital? I cannot find the location of the variable and don't know which values to set things to.

Icon8 Re: Greece Playable mod

Quote Originally Posted by Megasalexandros View Post
    Greek brother i hope that in the future some modder will make a greek revolution mod with nice models and units of Kleftes and armatolous!
    Imagine that it would be great, butchering the Turkish occupiers with kolokotronis!hehe
    I have no problem with mod(as i said before) but i have problem with this butchering line.
    i mean how is that great?
    ETW MODS
    To pick your own research, construction and recruitment time > Power of X
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Flags, sounds, uniforms, effects mod > Regalia of Nations

demis14's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by boblikesoup View Post
    Can you show us how to change the capital? I cannot find the location of the variable and don't know which values to set things to.
    ok i will edit the first post and check it out later for how to do it

demis14's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Greece Playable mod

Quote Originally Posted by ruzenqures View Post
    I have no problem with mod(as i said before) but i have problem with this butchering line.
    yeah, that shouldnt be said, but never mind...

demis14's Avatar Miles

Your answer is now on the updated first post, I hope it is clearly explained!

boblikesoup's Avatar Civis

I followed your first page instructions exactly except gifting to Ottomans instead of Venice.

I got the message saying the capital has been recaptured.

I still am getting terrible income though. Greece is pretty well upgraded with no enemies/destroyed buildings and I am only getting 1200 from it. Almost half that of inferior Morea. Another territory I own is getting 325 and Constantinople is getting 1000.

Is this right? I have medium taxes but feel like my tax income should be much higher.

I agree .if you want to mod Greece or US etc appearing in 1700, that's your choice. I prefer a historical start in 1700 and the possibility of factions appearing.Different in every game. However, since the last patch US appears around 1710in my last campaign, which is ridiculous and totally improbable.That's what a previous poster meant, I think.

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by ruzenqures View Post
    Hahahaahaha!!!
    That shouldnt be said but it was done for 400 years against our people by the turks, so idont think that actions are less insulting than words

demis14's Avatar Miles

I followed your first page instructions exactly except gifting to Ottomans instead of Venice.

I got the message saying the capital has been recaptured.

I still am getting terrible income though. Greece is pretty well upgraded with no enemies/destroyed buildings and I am only getting 1200 from it. Almost half that of inferior Morea. Another territory I own is getting 325 and Constantinople is getting 1000.

Is this right? I have medium taxes but feel like my tax income should be much higher.
    Is your wealth growth positive? If yes, then most propably it must be normal! Also can you tell me how much is your total region wealth, as the tax income is dependant on how large is the toral region wealth and the tax rate!

Also, do you still have a monarchy or changed to republic? The town wealth will grow more if you change to republic, if you invest in techs that increase growth, upgrade buildings and even reduce tax temporarily.

I tried testing this, and when I started the game, captured Morea and upgraded everything, I had -13 wealth growth when I exempted the region from tax, then when I did the trick with Athens to solve it I had +10 growth wealth and lastly when I did when I changed to Republic I got a +24 wealth growth! Also at that point my total region wealth was 2265..

P.S. If you had something similar with me, then it is normal, just keep going and the income will increase gradually...

demis14's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Greece Playable & Retexture mod v1.3 - UPDATE

Updated to v1.3! for details check first post

Great to see that this mod is still going strong

(went off for awhile to play Third age)
    Name is steam account name.

Altho...i'm not very good

demis14's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by (G)Kivit View Post
    Great to see that this mod is still going strong

(went off for awhile to play Third age)
    This is simply a "temporary" update, lots more to come later on!

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Cool mod, had a hard time trying to get the game to work, but you inspired me to make a unique unit for Greece (Until I can figure out how to make a mod file, it's only private for myself!)
    It's called Greek Pirates, uses Corso Terestre skin (SF unit, wish I knew how to reskin and turn the yellow to blue!)

demis14's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorBatman999 View Post
    Cool mod, had a hard time trying to get the game to work
    Thnx for the comment, but did you have trouble installing the mod? If yes, please tell me more about it...

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Quote Originally Posted by demis14 View Post
    Thnx for the comment, but did you have trouble installing the mod? If yes, please tell me more about it...
    It's working now, but I don't know why, but it used to CTD when I loaded ETW. I went to bed then tried extracting the Startpos again, and it worls.
    But where do I put the regions file thing?

Civis

This looks like a god mod. I play Rights of Man mod with all factions playable mod. Is yours compatible those two. Hope so! Thx m8.

demis14's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorBatman999 View Post
    It's working now, but I don't know why, but it used to CTD when I loaded ETW. I went to bed then tried extracting the Startpos again, and it worls.
    But where do I put the regions file thing?
    You must have done something wrong then in the first place.... The region.esf you should place it here as the first page clearly says....
    "regions.esf" (data folder\campaign_maps\global_map)
    dont forget to backup both regions and startpos esf files!

demis14's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by gromda View Post
    This looks like a god mod. I play Rights of Man mod with all factions playable mod. Is yours compatible those two. Hope so! Thx m8.
    When the mod gets finalised (as there is still a lot of work coming), I will release various compatibility add-ons for other major overhaul mods.

For the moment, use the latest Mod manager and check the conflicts of the mod, if it says it conflicts with one of your other mods, then together one of the mods will not work fully....

LSD's Avatar Civis

(offtopic) Ntemi me pantrevese? hahah

Awesome mod, great work!
    I had a CTD whenever an Admirality was built in Athens. To assure that it was caused by that I tried it 3 different times, different turns, different "conditions"(e.g nothing else being built, other things being built etc.), and right at the start of my turn when the Admirality would be completed the game crashed to desktop. Also note that those 3 tests were done after I had succesful revolutions to Republic.
    To further "investigate" the matter, I tried it another time without revolting and everything went right.
    Not really a serious problem, but just pointing it out just in case

demis14's Avatar Miles

(offtopic) Ntemi me pantrevese? hahah
    katholou off-topic! that to skefto kai sou apanto se pm!!

Awesome mod, great work!
    thnx man!

I had a CTD whenever an Admirality was built in Athens. To assure that it was caused by that I tried it 3 different times, different turns, different "conditions"(e.g nothing else being built, other things being built etc.), and right at the start of my turn when the Admirality would be completed the game crashed to desktop. Also note that those 3 tests were done after I had succesful revolutions to Republic.
    To further "investigate" the matter, I tried it another time without revolting and everything went right.
    Not really a serious problem, but just pointing it out just in case
    thnx for the tip man, i will go and check it myself and see if it crashes for me as well. It must have something to do with the Republic system. Also i would like to know if you followed the process to give Athens to Venice(or someone else) and then take it back, like described in the first post. If not, i will try that as well first and see if it makes any difference...