Thread: Fatal Launch Error.

Default Fatal Launch Error.

Hey guys, I seem to have a problem. I just finished downloading the mod, and tried to play it, but I received a fatal error message. I looked online in this forum and found the link to fix it, but just one thing was wrong. The broken crescent website (or at least on my computer) does not exist. Did they move urls, or did it just disappear? Right after I saw that, I downloaded version 1.05, but the problem persisted.

My main problem, though, is getting that bugfix. Is there another link that has it, or can I get it in an email or something? Many thanks everyone, and have a great day.

Also, I am sure that there are plenty of posts on this exact problem, but I can't seem to find any. I really hope that it's not just my computer that can't find (assuming it still exists) this website.
    To defeat the enemy 100 times in 100 battles does not show true skill, but to subdue the enemy without a single fight shows true talent. -Sun Tzu

**Retired**

Default Re: Fatal Launch Error.

The old web site, has never been launched and was owned by former member. It has since then been removed.

Only thing I can suggest is try to dig something out of the tech forum, or hopefully someone from the people here, may be able to provide you alternative necessary files.

Ok, I snooped around and found this link in another thread. I thought I would just post this in case someone else needed help.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...2&d=1235866029

go here, then get the file. Copy it, and then find the file in your medieval 2 total war directory (i would recomend the search feature, then go to the folder it's in) then replace it with that.
    To defeat the enemy 100 times in 100 battles does not show true skill, but to subdue the enemy without a single fight shows true talent. -Sun Tzu

**Retired**

thx neon, I updated the link in the main thread