Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of ATG Spartans

Paromios.

And very nice units indeed

Cannot extract it with any major extration application at all. Says unknown format or corrupt.

Anyone have a working version they can upload for people to download so at least his work can be downloaded by those interested?

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

Here is a new link that should work correctly (looks like apple changed something about how dl's work that screwed the old link). *link removed*
    Last edited by DimeBagHo; August 23, 2006 at 03:25 PM.

Awesome! Thanks a ton. =D

the download link you gave me doesn't work. Can you maybe give me another link?

I changed the link above to the TWC download.

nice work man

These are the best Spartan Units; no, actually their the best units i have ever seen i my life, thx!

yea i had bi but it doesnt have greek in it and i wanted to play as greek again. so i took off bi but didnt want to play with the basic spartan so yea thanks ATG for this spartan mod. they look great and are the best i seen.

they aren't compatible with 1.3?
    i played with the skins at 1.2 everything worked... but now installed 1.3 + mundus magnus and those skins got some mistakes @their shields.. they are looking different.. i will try to re-download those skins, maybe it works again then! i hope so..

Quote Originally Posted by ~Feanor~
    they aren't compatible with 1.3?
    i played with the skins at 1.2 everything worked... but now installed 1.3 + mundus magnus and those skins got some mistakes @their shields.. they are looking different.. i will try to re-download those skins, maybe it works again then! i hope so..
    I've used them with 1.3 and now 1.5 without problems. Can you post a screenshot? I might be able to spot what the problem is.

Last edited by calibordr17; July 19, 2008 at 11:54 PM.

Zipzopdippidybopbop's Avatar Barred from the Local

heer dimebagho, is there a possibility that you can just give me the stuff for ur xgm athenian archers? im lookin just the one (or few more tht i cudnt b arsed sayin) for my vanilla game

Why not just dl the mod and use whichever ones you like?

Default Re: Return of ATG Spartans

wow these are cool spartans the unit card still doesnt change even though i used the the additional steps provided

never mind though when the new install comes idownload that instead

by the way when does the download come out ?

spam99: ATG hasn't been around for a while, so I don't think there will be a new version of the download. But the link in the top post appears to work, and you can get them here as well: *link removed*
    Last edited by DimeBagHo; August 23, 2006 at 03:22 PM.

thanks but i still cant get the unit card to appear even with the additional info

Getting the UI stuff to show up is a little complicated. You need to (1) extract the pack files, (2) rename the pack files, (2) copy the extracted data/ui folder into the main data folder, (3) copy the new UI cards into the right folders, (5) (I think) rename the new UI cards.

this may sound a little noobish i have not got a clue how to extract the pak files if u have a link or guide it would be much appreciated