Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of ATG Spartans

GODzilla's Avatar Civitate

Originally posted by AnastasioTheGreat@May 18 2005, 08:39 AM
    Thanks for all the nice comments.

Work is progressing well....
    I've been working all night on a vertical plume helmet for my spartans:

I'll post more info tomorrow (today) after some sleep....
    WOW....it's amazing! Have you had a look at the spartan model + skins me, hades and andryiko created? I would really appreciateit *wink*
    GODzilla(TM)
    son of the family of Wilpuri under the patronage of makanyane

Freaking badass - I am SOOOO going to use that on my Spartans. (for my own use, not a public release)

JP226's Avatar Dux Limitis

anymore eye candy?

i hope to god you are thinking about releasing that first one asap, that's the best spartan i've ever seen, infact i tried to make my own modeled off that picture and it came nothing out like yours
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

ATG, those are incredible.

How about paying a visit to the Age of Hellas boards, we are in dire need of a modeller.

Also, have you made a house mod for morrowind? IF so, I am using it :grin
    Candide fainted...

Originally posted by AnastasioTheGreat@May 18 2005, 01:39 AM
    Thanks for all the nice comments.

Work is progressing well....
    I've been working all night on a vertical plume helmet for my spartans:

I'll post more info tomorrow (today) after some sleep....
    Φίλε μου φοβερή δουλειά!!

Με λένε Γιάννη και είμαι γραφίστας. Αν νομίζεις οτι μπορω να βοηθήσω θα χαρώ πολύ.
    Εδω και καιρό ψάχνω για Σπαρτιάτες και γενικά οπλίτες σωστούς.
    Οσοι έχω τύχει να βρώ ως τώρα εχουν καποια προβληματάκια στα 3D μοντέλα (τα skin τα φτιαχνω και εγώ).
    Είτε κρατάνε λάθος την ασπίδα ή είναι πραγματικά τεράστια (πρέπει να είναι απο το σαγόνι εώς τους μηρούς).
    Ενα άλλο πρόβλημα είναι η ύπαρξη ''επωμίδων'' σε μυώδεις θώρακες.

Αν θέλεις επικοινώνησε μαζί μου.

edit: From your name i assume youre Greek. If i am mistaken please tell me
    Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

any update?
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

ShangTang's Avatar Domesticus

Could you make it possible to see their face?

"AVDENTES FORTVNA JUVAT"

i thought this should be bumped, bump for updates

That first pic is wonderful.

It would be a great service to the community if you made something for the RTW timespan. Your work is gorgeous.

where is atg, i haven't seem him in a couple of days and the first skin looks about done

Originally posted by JP226@May 20 2005, 06:41 PM
    where is atg, i haven't seem him in a couple of days and the first skin looks about done
    I just got a PM from him yesterday - he's working on them, be sure. It takes time.

progress, yes o no?

bump again what's up with this wip?

It just takes time, I'm sure he's got other, more pressing commitments to attend to.

I apologize for the lack of updates..I had some personal problems that prevented me from working on the mod. Tonight is the first time I used my pc in several days.

The good news is everything is back on track and the spartan pack (3 different variants) should be completed and ready for download by the weekend.

I just got home from work and need to sleep (3:30am). :blink I have off tomorrow so I'll definately update you guys with some pics and more info as to what exactly I will be releasing. Wait till you see what the "red spartan" variant looks like :cool I made a custom helmet for them. It still needs some work but I made the helmet more of an open faced style corinthian helmet and included some extra polys for the face that I took from one of the CA models. I can't show you them completely until they are done but I'll leave you with this teaser:

Also...

@Curtis13- Yes I made that mod (ATG Hideout) lol Its funny that you are using it. I guess you can tell I am an Alexander freak. :blush It's still my preferred house mod but I'm biased. Just curious...what version are you using?

@Idomeneas- Yasou Patrioti, yes you assumed correctly I am Greek/American. Unfortunately I can't make out the text in your post. I know its supposed to be Greek but its just looks like garbled ASCII. Do I need to install Greek font in order to see that?

Thanks to everyone again for your nice comments.

Good Night.

hi ATG,
    looks impressive, really want to see the final result,
    when ?
    greetings!

I am using v.2 of your mod. I love it, it is so useful.

These units are looking very nice indeed. Pay the Age of Hellas board a visit, we need some hoplite skinners.
    Candide fainted...

Originally posted by AnastasioTheGreat@May 27 2005, 01:51 AM
    I apologize for the lack of updates..I had some personal problems that prevented me from working on the mod. Tonight is the first time I used my pc in several days.

The good news is everything is back on track and the spartan pack (3 different variants) should be completed and ready for download by the weekend.

I just got home from work and need to sleep (3:30am). :blink I have off tomorrow so I'll definately update you guys with some pics and more info as to what exactly I will be releasing. Wait till you see what the "red spartan" variant looks like :cool I made a custom helmet for them. It still needs some work but I made the helmet more of an open faced style corinthian helmet and included some extra polys for the face that I took from one of the CA models. I can't show you them completely until they are done but I'll leave you with this teaser:

Also...

@Curtis13- Yes I made that mod (ATG Hideout) lol Its funny that you are using it. I guess you can tell I am an Alexander freak. :blush It's still my preferred house mod but I'm biased. Just curious...what version are you using?

@Idomeneas- Yasou Patrioti, yes you assumed correctly I am Greek/American. Unfortunately I can't make out the text in your post. I know its supposed to be Greek but its just looks like garbled ASCII. Do I need to install Greek font in order to see that?

Thanks to everyone again for your nice comments.

Good Night.
    Ya sou kai sena file!
    Yes you need to instal greek language to see my post correctly. Your work is simply great and the best i ve ever seen about hoplites. AT LAST!! God had mercy for us and an accurate model-texture was created. The fact that a Greek created is just divine justice my friend. Im graphic designer. I dont know about modelling but i can help in skinning (photoshop expertise). Not that you need much help if i judge from the quality of your work. And i mean that.

Man you made me so proud!
    Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

Sidus Preclarum's Avatar Honnκte Homme.

that new "open" coritian helmet looks great ! :up