Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Larger fonts

Default Re: Larger fonts

I have searched the forum, the twc wiki and the tools section but i didnt find the mod manager.
    Can someone tell me where to find it?

Look released mods thread under miscellaneous.

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Horstibus View Post
    I have searched the forum, the twc wiki and the tools section but i didnt find the mod manager.
    Can someone tell me where to find it?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ht=mod+manager

hip63

can i plug this into data without mod manager? ive seen alot of people having problems with mm.

Default Crashing when launching from MM fixed

I was having trouble with the game crashing immediately on launch with or without any mods being enabled. I have also noticed that many other people have been having the same issue. I'm not sure if this has been solved yet in this thread but I managed to fix the problem. It was quite simple and I now feel very dumb for not trying it instantly. I was running the MM from another directory, (on another HDD even), and moving the MM to the main game directly, (with the Empire .exe). As far as I understood it did not matter where the MM files were located in relation to the game directory.

Now that I have it working, it is awesome! I was 10 minutes into the game and decided that if I could not enlarge the text I was going to uninstall it and never play it again. I use a 43" plasma TV as a monitor at 1920 X 1080 and my eyesight is poor. Thank you very much for this mod!

Your text mods sound like just what I need. I have downloaded them using WINRAR. Where do I extract the file to?

Many Thanks.

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

can i just plop this in data and thn just add it to the user script txt? i ask becasue i tried and it didnt work...so i guess what i should ask is, do you absolutely need MM to use this?
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

This was a very helpful mod and thank you very much for your time and effort no more migraines for me

Hi, I have downloaded the font manager and can download the size 4 font pack, however I need the size 2 or 3 but am unable to download these, is it possible that this link is broken, I would appreciate any help given. kindest regards, eightball.

Default Re: Font Packs

Hi, I have downloaded and installed the mod, also the size 4 font, yes this font is to big, but works well, so have tried several times to download size 2 and 3, but am unable to do this as the links appear to be broken, I would appreciate any help given, Regards, eightball.

i can not download any of the fonts, :-(

Hi is this mod still available?, the link wont load the page up and i cant enjoy this game with the current font size.

Hi is this mod still available?, the link wont load the page up and i cant enjoy this game with the current font size.

Please, can somebody reupload all 4 mods ? Thanks a lot.

fonts1steplarger.zip http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...7&d=1240369540
    fonts2steplarger.zip http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...8&d=1240369540
    fonts3steplarger.zip http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...9&d=1240369540
    Found this.. But somebody should still fix links in first post.

Cerbusar's Avatar Foederatus

Well now... Here it goes... Guys, I'm a bit old. I've seen the days of the first Shogun when it came out.
    I have been following this site silently for many a year...
    The links in the first page of this thread work. If you are logged in... This is what I did...After so much time.
    I just hope they work for Napoleon because that's what I need them for. If anyone is interested I'll let you know.
    Forgive the delay though. Life is not a beach...

Works great on Napoleon in combination with Mod Manager. A few glitches here and there in some windows but at least CA will not anymore make me pay them money to go blind. Thank you very much "Just" after 4 years. I'm a total noob and wish I knew how to give you rep. Hope you see this...

sanwyrth's Avatar Foederatus

None of the links are working for me anyone can re-upload the fonts2steplarger.zip plz?
    Tried while signed up/out like 30 times each link but nope.

I'm trying to figure out the upload thing and it gives me all kinds of trouble. Maybe i can't upload because i'm so new ?
    Error message every time. Hang in there buddy, i will keep trying.

Nope, can't do it. The upload starts but terminates with an error message.
    Have a look at this :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ght=error+2038
    I get the same 2038 error when trying to upload.
    Since i managed to download from the OP links only a few days after people said they could not, my suggestion to you is to keep trying at different dates and times. Best of luck.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast