Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Regalia of Nations v 3.5 (Flags, Sounds, Uniforms, Effects Mod) Discussion Thread (Updated 7/06/09)

Default Re: Regalia of Nations v 1.1 (New Musket Sounds added!) Updated 4/27/09

Actually its the first try and our first test.There will be lots of improvements on sounds[its not the final].I am working on lots of sounds and muskets its one of them.Please say "has lots of bass ,more clear sound please,etc..." so i can fix them more quickly and focus other sounds.
    ETW MODS
    To pick your own research, construction and recruitment time > Power of X
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Flags, sounds, uniforms, effects mod > Regalia of Nations

sgt_melin's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Aykis16 View Post
    We are doing sound as well. But all Different types of things will be in seperate files. So if you only want to download flags, download that pack. Uniforms, a different pack. Same with sounds. We want this mod to be fully customizable with people's tastes.

Ah great ide with diffrent mod, me like =) I will guess I stick with my own sound mod. But i sure want new uniforms, flags and other nice stuff Im using your mod right now and i like it very mutch.

We will be updating the Musket Sounds with a hot fix today to hopefully make them sound much better. Expect the update within a few hours.

We've improved the musket sounds (They were a bit off weren't they , my fault for meddling with Ruzenqures plan ). Anyway here is a video of the very soon to be released v. 1.01 of the Musket Sounds. Again let us know what you think:

Last edited by Aykis16; April 27, 2009 at 11:20 AM.

Default Re: Regalia of Nations v 1.11 (Even Newer/Better Musket Sounds added!) Updated 4/27/09

And the new file is ready for download as well. Check first post.

Default Re: Regalia of Nations v 1.11 (Even Newer/Better Musket Sounds added!) Updated 4/27/09

The next update on sounds includes better muskets and cannons.It will be soon.
    But the second update will includes...well let me say more of something?!
    ETW MODS
    To pick your own research, construction and recruitment time > Power of X
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Flags, sounds, uniforms, effects mod > Regalia of Nations

Default Re: Regalia of Nations v 1.12 (Compatibility with Imperial Splendor!) Updated 4/27/09

Yes Ruzenqures is doing some great work. Got your PM and .

Also, new update. Provides a new startpos.esf file that makes Regalia fully compatible with Quixote's Imperial Splendor.

Default Re: Regalia of Nations v 1.12 (Compatibility with Imperial Splendor!) Updated 4/27/09

do i need to use the startpos file? i'm also using Darthmod btw.

It would definitely be good if you can work with someone around here in the forums that's been fixing the emergent factions to be playable, and I've heard he has fixed some of them to be playable.

Quote Originally Posted by RyuNoKami View Post
    do i need to use the startpos file? i'm also using Darthmod btw.
    Does DarthMod provide a new startpos.esf? If it does, then I will have to make a DarthMod compatibility patch. If it doesn't, use our startpos.esf if you want alternate government flags for the minor nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Motekiore View Post
    It would definitely be good if you can work with someone around here in the forums that's been fixing the emergent factions to be playable, and I've heard he has fixed some of them to be playable.
    Who is it and I might go talk to them.

Singleton Mosby's Avatar Tiro
    Mosby's Confederacy, Guerilla territory, VA. CSA

I see in your screenshots you have revolutions going on in your countries. Any tips how to get them?

Kip's Avatar Idea missing.

To instigate revolutions, you need to upset one or both of your subject classes, depending on your government.

If you are an Absolute Monarchy, upsetting the workers will result in a republic, while upsetting the nobles will result in a new monarch installed on the throne (but still absolute). If you are a republic, upsetting the workers will change your leader, while upsetting the middle class will result in a constitutional monarchy. When you are a constitutional monarchy, you can swing back to either extreme, depending on which class you upset.

Classes are upset by various things (like the lower classes/workers will be upset by schools, industry, clamor for reform, enlightenment techs etc), but the easiest way to cause a revolution is just to crank up the taxes of the class you want to offend. Say you're France, and want to change to a republic; crank the lower class taxes to maximum, and if that turns them "red", they'll revolt after 3 turns (first turn is strikes, second turn is riots, third turn is revolution). If the taxes don't upset them enough, try demolishing some happiness buildings around your province. Also note that revolutions only occur in your "home" province.

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton Mosby View Post
    I see in your screenshots you have revolutions going on in your countries. Any tips how to get them?
    Another way to get a lot of revolutions is to download Trasibulos's More Revolutions mod.

TheRaider's Avatar Foederatus

Downloaded the mod and its really good. However theres a ridiculous amount of turns in a year. How do I change this back to normal?

I thought your mod wouldn't effect that?
    Don't talk to me about Australian culture. It's nothing but rum and Neighbours

~ Winston Churchill on Australians

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaider View Post
    Downloaded the mod and its really good. However theres a ridiculous amount of turns in a year. How do I change this back to normal?

I thought your mod wouldn't effect that?
    It shouldn't, that should have been fixed in 1.02. Did you download an old file? And which files did you download? Did you have other mods installed?

EDIT: On testing, my turns per year are the same as vanilla. So please get back to me on your problem. Did you download the mod a while ago? Because the ridiculous amount of turns per year was accidentally put in one of the first releases, and we subsequently changed it back to Vanilla. So if that is the case, merely download the latest version.
    Last edited by Aykis16; April 28, 2009 at 09:56 AM.

Default Re: Regalia of Nations (Flags, Sounds, Uniforms Mod) v 1.12 (Compatibility with Imperial Splendor!) Updated 4/27/09

Absolutely great mod, works fine! Thank you!

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Default Re: Regalia of Nations (Flags, Sounds, Uniforms Mod) v 1.12 (Compatibility with Imperial Splendor!) Updated 4/27/09

Great work guys, just wanted to say it again!
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]

I'm glad you guys enjoy our work. Here is a preview of some of the Flags we'll be changing/adding in the next update (Not all of them though )

Russia Faction Flag (Monarchy):

United Provinces Battle Flag (Monarchy):

Wurttemberg Battle Flag (Monarchy):

Austria Faction Flag (Monarchy):

Spain Faction Flag (Monarchy):

Prussia Faction Flag (Monarchy):

Pirate Faction Flag (Republic):

Let me know what you guys think!

Singleton Mosby's Avatar Tiro
    Mosby's Confederacy, Guerilla territory, VA. CSA

I downloaded Regalia and fired up the game then I pressed "Continue Campaign" and promtly got a crash. Wondering how this happened I understood I use the startpos for the late campaign (83 if I am correct).
    Will you be able to make a modified version of your mod which is playable with the late campaign's startpos?

Sure will Singleton. Send me the link to the thread where you download that and I'll make a compatibility patch. Also, in a little bit I should have a great announcement coming.