Thread: Download

Default Download

Where can i download this because the website where it says i can is a bit stranger than what i was expecting .

Default Re: Download

Hello :

http://mail.petrinum.ac.at/~m1wanscr...rusades-TW.htm

the 2.4 version is not concluded , dont download ... and follow the "read_me" instructions

good luck

P.D.: ... sorry , wrong link ... sorry
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; April 18, 2009 at 08:49 AM.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: Download

If you read through a few other threads, you'll find that this project is abandoned since around M2TW was released.

Nonetheless, this awesome mod lives on to a good degree in Chivalry I Total War, since i got the permission to implement the CrusTW units:
    You'll find about 50 % of the CrusTW units in ChivTW.

Edit: No, not really correct above, rather max. 25% of CrusTW units are used in ChivTW.
    Last edited by DaVinci; April 19, 2009 at 08:42 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.