Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: EARLY IMPERIAL CAMPAIGN with special rules - Egypt and Khwarezm are AVAILABLE

Delvecchio1975's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: EARLY IMPERIAL CAMPAIGN with special rules - Moors, Kiev/Novgorod and Poland available.

in case my opinion is asked, i think i'd agree with CiviC
    Science flies you to the moon.
    Religion flies you into buildings.

Victor Stenger

Default Re: EARLY IMPERIAL CAMPAIGN with special rules - Moors, Kiev/Novgorod and Poland available.

Iam agreed but the sabotage could be.
    bad boy boogie

mm, I donno why sabotages is such a big deal, not like they did much. >_>

it so feeling of delight when you destroy something..
    Do we start at last?
    bad boy boogie

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    mm, I donno why sabotages is such a big deal, not like they did much. >_>
    I suppose in a multiplayer campaign you could abuse it by posting an assassin by every frontline enemy city and every turn sabotage troop producing buildings. Actually that's not really unfair, as you could argue that it's the enemy's responsibility to use spies to see the assassins coming.

Okay, for my part sabotages are allowed

Victor Stenger

Default Re: EARLY IMPERIAL CAMPAIGN with special rules - Moors and Poland available.

Civ-time to start.And I need to have somebody to sub me closer to the end of May during whole month.I m going to trip...
    bad boy boogie

Default Re: EARLY IMPERIAL CAMPAIGN with special rules - Moors and Poland available.

Assassins can be easily found by spies, then assassins can do their jobs to remove other assassins. It all works out together!,

I just think we all are freaking out over the 2 main issues of agents.

1: Spies opening up forts (Blitzing)
    2: Assassins killing family (Killing a nation with out a fight)

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    Civ-time to start.And I need to have somebody to sub me closer to the end of May during whole month.I m going to trip...
    Still needing a player for Poland ...

CAN I CHANGE TO MOORS ~?
    pleasee!
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by eddy_purpus View Post
    CAN I CHANGE TO MOORS ~?
    pleasee!
    thank you.
    Yes, you can.

Still needing 1-2 players ...

Default Re: EARLY IMPERIAL CAMPAIGN with special rules - Venice/Sicily and Poland available.

if we're afraid of vacuums like in the case of Poland, we could add a rule that they cannot be attacked in the first 50 years of the game or something?

Victor Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by CiviC View Post
    Yes, you can.

Still needing 1-2 players ...

Default Re: EARLY IMPERIAL CAMPAIGN with special rules - Venice/Sicily and Poland available.

I will go to vacation untill Sunday, then we will start no matter if the vacant positions are filled.

Have good one then

woo
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; May 03, 2009 at 02:04 PM.

THE GAME HAS STARTED!

England's up!

YEAH BABY !
    PM THE ENGLISH KING !

france!
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Your Kind words have been well-received. may piece reign in Europe.

HRE up!

Castille!