Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: EARLY IMPERIAL CAMPAIGN with special rules - Egypt and Khwarezm are AVAILABLE

Default Re: EARLY IMPERIAL CAMPAIGN with special rules - recruiting players.

But...
    Why dont you make it an Late campaign CiVic ?

I am for screenies.I am sceptic about some very succesfull spies in other hotseats(I would be take a look at screenies there)
    We prohibit to open gates now,but to control the rules would be uneasey without pics.And compaign will be more picturesque.
    Do you like to play in silence?And other players can be able to observe whats going on on other side of the map.
    ps.I support the last qustion by Eddy.
    bad boy boogie

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    I am for screenies.I am sceptic about some very succesfull spies in other hotseats(I would be take a look at screenies there)
    We prohibit to open gates now,but to control the rules would be uneasey without pics.And compaign will be more picturesque.
    Do you like to play in silence?And other players can be able to observe whats going on on other side of the map.
    ps.I support the last qustion by Eddy.
    If we start in Late period we will have from the start siege equipment so it's better to prevent a blitz from the begining.
    As for screenies, there is no need for them as we all can observe the acticities of other players (for example if someine conquers a city without laying siege for a turn). Also screenies are a complicated task.

Excuse me... Is this game too late to join? I'm sorry for coming in late, I was away on the week trip as you all know...

Civic,if we play without fog of war-can we see a spies on the map?I tnink we can't.
    bad boy boogie

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    Civic,if we play without fog of war-can we see a spies on the map?I tnink we can't.
    Then maybe we should give up to password so everybody sees everybody's turn.

As I said, an army without siege equipment can't conquer a city without besieging one turn. But if we still have suspicions we shopuld eliminate spies. Anyway, the problem with screenies as Empe said, you can reload the game and play with the spy.

Kaizer, it's not too late, please choose a faction.

I guess i'll be Moors?
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; April 20, 2009 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    I guess i'll be Moors?
    You decide

Can I be the pope since this is a special game? =p

No!
    jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkk

Can he CiVic?

I've always been playing the blitzer, I want to play the Pope for once and be like, Woo, I'm enjoying what i got and sometimes throwing my stuffs at them damn evil muslims!

lolollolol
    but Merl0x...
    be sure to not use any kind of "magic" this time so you dont end up being called cheater
    lololololooo
    jkjkjkjkjkj
    Do not blitzkrieg again please ...
    not until turn 10 or so please

I guess we should allow new comers too, seeing that we are short of players.

I have finally been able to reinstall everything, I'd like to join up as france

Was that a Yes to pope... civic? =3

Also, Civic, I would like to throw another special rule at you, If you accept or not is your choice.

First of all I am really fed up with the whole system that 1 tiny galley can carry an army of 2000+ people.

We should make it so that 1 boat can carry 1 unit. So if your really wanting to go into a fast pace, (or go claiming lands in egypt)
    you will have to deal with the fact that you have to pay a ton for an all sea transport, (The Reason why SO MANY crusaders took the land rout to the holy lands)

Also another fact why it was so hard to make a successful war in Europe to England. (Besides the Norway campaigns that showed naval raids to the max) We never heard about a successful invasion onto England unless if the nations had huge nations. (Norway, and Spain, though Spain was shortlived and failed horribly due to the fact the catholics didn't care about the ruler of england due to the ruler of england at the time let them practice catholic with out trouble, but that was way into the future compared to the time limit of this game)

any ways, since that this was a "Special" game. I thought this boat / unit idea was a great idea!

regards-

Merlox
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; April 22, 2009 at 09:40 AM.

Decimus you are welcomed as King of France.
    Kaizer, I'm open to your ideas but we must discuss them.

It came in my mind : what if an AI faction declares a Crusade/Jihad?
    A possible solution is that at least no Human faction be allowed to join.

what if it is against the human player?

then you must defend yourself and with some of ur human allies...
    This hs should be more constructive , team oriented and more realistic than ever...
    i accept ur idea of carrying only one unit per ship

I know, I thought that would be the greatest idea to enforce, if this is a special game and we are to be as realistic as possible, I really support this naval idea!