Page 73 of 165 FirstFirst ... 234863646566676869707172737475767778798081828398123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 3294

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 - updated 14.3.18

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.8 (English, German, Spanish, French) + "Graphics Pack 1.6"

Quote Originally Posted by ayradon View Post
    Thanks for the info Swiss. So even though the "firepower" numbers show as lower they are in reality higher and playing the campaign the true values will show.
    Hello ayradon, yes this really a vanilla bug with the wrong "firepower" values.

Quote Originally Posted by lancer63 View Post
    Thanks SH. No wonder your mods excell in quiality when you take the time to answer even dumb posts like mine.
    Yes, read the line but wasn't paying attention.
    Cheers!
    Thanks lancer63!

Quote Originally Posted by hectic650 View Post
    I'm sorry to interrupt this thread with a rediculously stupid question, but i genuinely dont understand how to unpack the aum_mod_ape_ti.7z file. Any help would be appreciated
    Hello hectic650, here is the info from my FAQ:
    All files are compressed with 7-zip. Download this free utility from http://www.7-zip.org to de-compress it.

Quote Originally Posted by cagatayc78 View Post
    Swiss Halberdier,
    Your mod is good but is it possible for adding "imperium Global 1.4" portuguese units to that mod (and make portuguese faction playable,) and is it possible for adding
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

pirates units in "pirates mod 1.5 reloaded" (and make pirate faction playable)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2631
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2655
    Also is it possible for adding some light artillery units to Crimean khanate and some other minor nations (because in historical accuracy Chrimean Khanate had artilery units since 16th century,etw made an historical error for not considering this reality. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_at_Molodi
    "On 26 July 1572 the huge horde of the khan, equipped with cannons and reinforced by Turkish janissaries, crossed the Oka River near Serpukhov, decimated the Russian vanguard of 200 noblemen and advanced towards Moscow in order to pillage it once again....")
    Thank you very much for your help and mod.
    Hello cagatayc, I've got the permission of Kungfuserge's Pirates mod and there will be probably more pirates and american natives. I don't want to integrate any unlocking feature for minor factions, as it would cause compatibility problems with the major mod versions of AUM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo2006 View Post
    Could you include the Bourbon Army mod reskins.
    At the moment I don't have the permission of this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Major General Isaac Brock View Post
    jasonlbc23;
    Don't feel stupid me lad, there are never dumb questions... although the answers may seem that way... No as for the drag & drop, I's afraid that's as far as it goes. It has something to do with unit size. When my "regiments" were just normal vanilla ultra size, this worked great. But since I put my units at 240+ this no longer goes out far enough for three full lines. Just hit pause, extend the Line to proper size, and then unpause. You can also extend them whiles they are moving, by holding spacebar. So after issuing move orders, hold down spacebar, (make sure you have unit highlighted in green) and start the extend process by mouse clicking and holding the proper icon. You will see the green "button/arrows" start their movements, and when at your require distance, let go. Little practice maybe, but works top notch old boy. Feel free to post any requirements necessary for further "enlightenment's" you feel needed!
    Hope this helps!
    Thanks Major General for your detailed informations!

Quote Originally Posted by Bongfu View Post
    Hey Swiss, another great release. Really diggin' the Field Marshalls.

I just have a few questions for you.

A)Are line infantry guards not suppose to have the Resist Morale Shock ability?
    B)Are you going to work on better compatibility with mods? ie Grenadiers dont have fire doctrines other than Mass Fire in Imperial Splendor.
    Hello Bongfu, thanks for your nice words.

I will optimize the abilities of all AUM units in the next release.

All four custom Grenadiers of AUM have the following three firing-drills:
    mass fire, rank fire and improved_platoon_fire

Quote Originally Posted by bernhaland View Post
    Hi, I downloaded the patch, the mod, and mod manager 1,5, and copyed it into the data folder, but it still did't work, what shall i do? I started mod manager, but it couldent find the file automaticly, and i tried to find it manually but, it wasn't there. help plz, you mod looks really good.
    Hello bernhaland, did you unzip the files into your ETW data folder? Try to unclick the "Show all pack types" entry in the Mod Manager. If that doesn't work please read the detailed installation instructions and the "AUM Troubleshooting" section on my FAQ.

I will release new language files at the next weekend which include the short and long descriptions of the new AUM 2.8 units. Both UPC files will be updated too.

All AUM download sites are now updated

http://www.mediafire.com/AUM uploaded

http://www.filefront.com/user/SwissHalberdier uploaded

http://www.moddb.com/mods/aum/downloads (no language files) uploaded

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/e...downloads.html (no language files)
    uploaded

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.8 (English, German, Spanish, French) + "Graphics Pack 1.6"

Just want to Thank everybody for great great jobs in moding and giving us pleasure to play ) Austria salutes You!

p.s. left one issue till full satisfaction - how can I increase SIZE of heavy cavalry units? Im playing Austria, Darthmod+Aum, infantry - 400. Cuirassiers, Guards, some elite Hussars - only 60.....Is it bug for me or what?...Help..going to shoot myself or delete AUM ) Darthmod, IS, both gives average size of all cavalry, thats perfect!..but AUM dicreased it drascticaly..

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Duke fon Veingart View Post
    Just want to Thank everybody for great great jobs in moding and giving us pleasure to play ) Austria salutes You!

p.s. left one issue till full satisfaction - how can I increase SIZE of heavy cavalry units? Im playing Austria, Darthmod+Aum, infantry - 400. Cuirassiers, Guards, some elite Hussars - only 60.....Is it bug for me or what?...Help..going to shoot myself or delete AUM ) Darthmod, IS, both gives average size of all cavalry, thats perfect!..but AUM dicreased it drascticaly..
    Go to preferences script and change the number of the multiplier.
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

Go to preferences script and change the number of the multiplier.
    I already changed unit multiplayer there, for all units. Is it possible to increase exact part of army? In my case only cavalry? It would be awesome.

Taxandrius's Avatar Praeses

Ello Swiss, awesome work ! I have only one question. When I install the loc. file, my ETW suddely starts to crash to desktop, but when I remove the loc file, it works perfectly, only without the unit names. Can you tell me how to solve this ?

thanks

I already changed unit multiplayer there, for all units. Is it possible to increase exact part of army? In my case only cavalry? It would be awesome.
    Well that I do not know sorry.

Swiss Halberdier, some units I hope you can add (excellent source on Louis XV's army here):

France:
    Royal Suedois/Royal Swedes (Left): (original Lenck regiment. Formed in 17th century out of Swedish POWs).

Regiment de Royal Pologne/Royal Poles (raised to honour Louis XV's Polish wife, Maria Leszczyńska - probably largely German though).(Right):

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    The Royal-Suédois (English: The Royal Swedes) was an infantry regiment in the French Army during the Ancien Régime. It was created in 1690 from Swedish prisoners taken during the Battle of Fleurus. The regiment was very successful and eventually earned the right and privilege to be called a Royal regiment. Thus it was named the Royal Suédois. As a special privilege granted by the King of France, the regiment was allowed to only accept Swedish officers. However most of the privates and NCOs were of German origin, in view of the difficulty of obtaining sufficient numbers of Swedish recruits, and at least one Irishman, Daniel Charles, Count O'Connell, was a Lieutenant-Colonel in the regiment. Initially named the Lenck Regiment, the unit was renamed the Appelgrehn Regiment in 1734 and the Royal-Suedois in 1742. From about 1750 onwards the regiment was distinguished by wearing dark blue coats with buff (yellow-brown) collars and cuffs. This colour combination matched the uniform of most infantry regiments in the Swedish Army during the 17th and 18th centuries.
    Count Axel von Fersen bought the regiment (or rather the position of Colonel) in 1783, according to some in order to be able to stay close to the Queen of France Marie Antoinette. Von Fersen remained in command of the Regiment until the beginning of the French Revolution in 1789, and officially this was the case when, in 1791, all royal foreign regiments were disbanded. The regiment was then reorganised as the new 89th Regiment of the Line.
    In December 1813, the regiment was once again raised by a French émigré in Germany, and it fought in the Swedish Army during the Battle of Leipzig in 1813 and during the campaign in Norway in 1814. The Royal Suédois was finally disbanded in December 1814 in Norway.
    Today, the regiment's traditions and flag are carried on in the French Army via a company in the 4th Infantry Regiment.
    Last edited by Geronimo2006; November 26, 2009 at 11:03 AM.

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

Duke Veingart

you can edit pretty much every unit you want if you get LT chambers newest DBeditor. Check it out

Hi Swiss Halberdier, I'm using your latest version for DM and found that the marines for United Province (forgot their full name) don't have a description as in blank. Is their description currently omitted or do I have to re-download the mod to fix this?
    We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home. -Aboriginal Australian proverb

Templar129's Avatar Foederatus

this mod 1.5 compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by Templar129 View Post
    this mod 1.5 compatible?
    yes, it is.

Thank you

Where do you download .loc file?

Hello Duke, thanks for your nice words. I guess you did download the vanilla balanced AUM file. Please download the special version for Darthmod:
    aum_mod_dm.7z

Quote Originally Posted by Taxandrius View Post
    Ello Swiss, awesome work ! I have only one question. When I install the loc. file, my ETW suddely starts to crash to desktop, but when I remove the loc file, it works perfectly, only without the unit names. Can you tell me how to solve this ?
    thanks
    Hello Taxandrius, please re-download the language file and be sure that no other language file is in your ETW data folder.

Well that I do not know sorry.
    Swiss Halberdier, some units I hope you can add (excellent source on Louis XV's army here):
    Hello Geronimo, thanks thats a nice source.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlbc23 View Post
    Duke Veingart
    you can edit pretty much every unit you want if you get LT chambers newest DBeditor. Check it out
    Jasonblc23 is fully right. Look at the "How to customize AUM" section on my FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar129 View Post
    Where do you download .loc file?
    Hello Templar129, all language files are on these three places:
    FAQ
    http://www.filefront.com/user/SwissHalberdier
    http://www.mediafire.com/AUM

Quote Originally Posted by royfang View Post
    Hi Swiss Halberdier, I'm using your latest version for DM and found that the marines for United Province (forgot their full name) don't have a description as in blank. Is their description currently omitted or do I have to re-download the mod to fix this?
    I've updated all language files of AUM 2.8 with the long descriptions of these units:

Netherlands Marinier Corps
    Light Merchant Galleon
    All four Field Marshalls

The Spanish and French language files will follow soon.

Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) English + German English v5.1 29.11.09 / German v1.5 29.11.09

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v5_1.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v1_5_german.7z

This means that you can play now all included "Unit Pack Mods" together. But there is a limit how many units are shown in the recruitment queue. Please read this: *** UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE ***

Here is the link to the Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) started by applelover.

The updated English UPC 5.1 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with patch 1.5

- AUM 2.8
    - Sharpe 1.71
    - ToonTotalWar's Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies mods (up to 6/10)
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2"
    - KLA's "European Wars 2" 0.5
    - The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod UPDATE VERSION 1.2 or Sons of the Dannebrog v0.5 (these mods cannot be used together at present)
    - Jarnomiedema's "United Provinces Full Mod 1.1"
    - KTKG Units Mod 1.0 (Sir Digby Caesar + Ahiga)
    - Gazza's Unit Pack 2.7
    - Hornblower Ship Mod 1.4
    - POM's German States
    - POM's British Unit Pack 1.2
    - Pollux's "Prussian Elite Units 1.2"
    - General Cornwallis "Austrian" Unit Pack
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle" Unit Pack
    - General Cornwallis "Warcry of the Republic"
    - General Cornwallis "Colonial Troops" Unit Pack
    - Göteborgares Enheter 1.1
    - Svenska "Sweden" Pack V.1.5
    - ORIGIN's Unit Pack 1.0
    - Scotland Mod 1.0
    - Das Österreichische Heer 1.2
    - Ancien Regime unit pack - version 1.1
    - Wolfgang von Zweibrücken's "Marines Mod 1.1b"
    - Officer Puppy's "Kings Staff" Unit Pack
    - M653 unit texture mod v4.1/5.2
    - EmperorBatman999's "My Units Mod 1.2"
    - Ottoman realism mod 1.1
    - Aeiou Unit Pack
    - Ultimate artillery mod
    - Drum regiment mod
    - The Rebellion's Shipyard
    - Romulus French Unit Pack
    - Lords Map Pack (up to 21/9)

New in UPC 5.1
    - AUM 2.8 long descriptions of new units
    - some minor fixes

MAJOR MOD COMPATIBILITY:
    - Darthmod (all versions because Darthmod doesn't change any names)
    - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.8
    - Imperial Splendour 2.1b
    - The American Revolution 1.0 (ToonTW + Hip63)
    - The rights of man 1.50

You need to remove/disable the language packs which are released with APE:TI, IS + TROM and only use the UPC file.

The German UPC 1.5 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with patch 1.5

- AUM 2.8
    - Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 unit names and short descriptions
    - Origin's Unit Pack 1.0
    - EUROPEAN WARS 2 v0.5
    - POM's German States
    - AEIOU Unit Pack (Archealos)
    - GENERAL CORNWALLIS Rise of the Black Eagle Unit Pack

hi i need some help installing this mod
    i dont get this step

can someone help me
    "5b Add one line below to the end of your user.empire_script.txt:

Information if you edit the "user.empire_script.txt":

The location of the user.empire_script.txt:
    XP C:\Documents and Settings\(Your User Name Here)\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts

VISTA / WIN 7 C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts

Whenever updating/saving the user.empire_script.txt make sure that the file is not being saved in ANSI format. It should be saved in Unicode format or else ETW will not read the mod pack.

mod aum_mod.pack; for standalone vanilla ETW

mod aum_mod_dm.pack; for Darthmod

mod aum_mod_is.pack; for Imperial Splendour "

can someone help me
    i dont get wheather u r supposed to create a new txt document or wat. plz help thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by repcommando View Post
    hi i need some help installing this mod
    i dont get this step

can someone help me
    "5b Add one line below to the end of your user.empire_script.txt:

Information if you edit the "user.empire_script.txt": Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

The location of the user.empire_script.txt:
    XP C:\Documents and Settings\(Your User Name Here)\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts

VISTA / WIN 7 C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts

Whenever updating/saving the user.empire_script.txt make sure that the file is not being saved in ANSI format. It should be saved in Unicode format or else ETW will not read the mod pack.

mod aum_mod.pack; for standalone vanilla ETW

mod aum_mod_dm.pack; for Darthmod

mod aum_mod_is.pack; for Imperial Splendour "

can someone help me
    i dont get wheather u r supposed to create a new txt document or wat. plz help thanks alot
    you can skip this step by downloading Modmanager and using that to start AUM.

Hey! Hello Swiss! I was not around for a while (Computer probleam) Now I reinstall Empire just to test this new version of 2.8! Keep up your good work! You are awsome!
    “Be aware that if you play this mod, you’ll be addict. Try it at your own risk!”

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Will the current DM version of this mod be compatible with the latest changes darth has made to his mod as far as the unit definitions and 360 firing ranges(amongst other things)??

Quote Originally Posted by Gadadngor View Post
    Hey! Hello Swiss! I was not around for a while (Computer probleam) Now I reinstall Empire just to test this new version of 2.8! Keep up your good work! You are awsome!
    Thanks a lot Gadadngor and have fun with AUM 2.8!

Quote Originally Posted by Chevalier IX View Post
    Will the current DM version of this mod be compatible with the latest changes darth has made to his mod as far as the unit definitions and 360 firing ranges(amongst other things)??
    Hello Chevalier IX, yes the current AUM 2.8-DM version has the new "unit classes" integrated. The other changes didn't touch AUM's tables and all AUM units are fully under the control of Darth's unit behavior.

Swiss Halberdier, could you make the "Royal" units only recruitable by monarchies?

Colonialism 1600 AD blog