Page 164 of 165 FirstFirst ... 64114139154155156157158159160161162163164165 LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 3294

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 - updated 14.3.18

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 - updated 14.3.18

Could we make a version compatible with Imperial destroyer mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Aggelos_GR View Post
    Could we make a version compatible with Imperial destroyer mod?
    Yes sure if the creator of the overhaul Imperial Destroyer wants to make a compatible version and writes me a pm.

I have been having this issue with darthmod for like a year now, and some other people have asked before, on thread I found from 2014 and received no replies. It has to do with the bugged custom units of the mod. Some years ago this didn't exist for me, but now in every battle all the units that arent vanilla in darthmod have gone completely BLACK and their textures are bugged, so I basically haven't played this game for years because of this. IS there any solution to this?

I don't if anyone else mentioned that Darth retired from the modding world and has a gaming enterprise of his own. Ultimate General: Gettysburg and Ultimate General: Civil War are both his. He has been supporting any of his mods for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by oorestis View Post
    I have been having this issue with darthmod for like a year now, and some other people have asked before, on thread I found from 2014 and received no replies. It has to do with the bugged custom units of the mod. Some years ago this didn't exist for me, but now in every battle all the units that arent vanilla in darthmod have gone completely BLACK and their textures are bugged, so I basically haven't played this game for years because of this. IS there any solution to this?
    Oh this sounds strange with the black textures. So are all custom units (not only AUM's and ORNAMENTUM's) bugged?
    If yes I recommend to completely de-install DARTHMOD, clean all up and then re-install DARTHMOD again. And then install AUM-EMP and UPC-EMP again.

Quote Originally Posted by cwapp1967 View Post
    I don't if anyone else mentioned that Darth retired from the modding world and has a gaming enterprise of his own. Ultimate General: Gettysburg and Ultimate General: Civil War are both his. He has been supporting any of his mods for quite some time.
    Yes our Lord Vader has gone for a while but his mods do still work very fine and are outstanding classic mods. And yes his new games are awesome.

hi,is there any new updates for new units soon......

is there a imperial splendor compatible version....

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 1.2 updated

I thought I would give this mod a go but it seems I'm unable to get hold of UPC_English.zip which is necessary for it to work. Oh well.

Does this mod contain janissaries from Ottoman Total Overhaul mod ?

I installed the mod. The game beats on opening. I followed all the instructions. Please help me.
    I completely uninstalled the game and installed it again. But it didn't work again. there is only aum mode.Vanilya version.
    Last edited by Kingartist21; April 26, 2020 at 06:50 PM.

Kingarttist21
    Make sure you install the UPC language file. Look back at the download instructions on page 1 of this thread
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

I installed it. But he still threw it out of the game at the opening. I tried other unit mods and it worked flawlessly.

Kingartist 21,

You must install the UPC-EMP of the mod or it will not run. I have cut and pasted from page one of this thread under installation. Follow Swiss Halberdier’s instructions and enjoy his fantastic mod.
    4. Language information:

The UPC-EMP mod is mandatory that the unit names and descriptions show up in the game. Empire will crash if you don't use UPC-EMP together with AUM-EMP.

You can switch your language in the Steam options of Empire.

UPC-EMP thread:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=340442

If you use Darthmod, then you should remove the files DMUC_*languages*.pack from the Empire data folder as my latest UPC-EMP is newer. The engine can only load one custom language file at once.

Recommendations:
    Create a backup of your save games before using AUM-EMP. If you install an unit pack and then play a campaign, the IDs of the custom units stay in the save game. If you remove later an unit pack in your ongoing campaign, then the save game can't be loaded correctly if there are recruited custom units in the armies from you or the AI.

C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\save_games

If the custom battle screen crashes, then please remove all files in these two folders below:

C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\army_setups

C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\battle_preferences

Crash of the game:

If your game crashes you could re-download changed "vanilla" files and verify the integrity of the game:

> Open Steam > click on my games > right-click on Empire > left-click on properties > then look for the Local files tab and click on Verify the integrity of the game cache

There you can re-check the integrity of your Empire files. It takes some time, but after updating you have again all proper vanilla files.
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

Anyone know how do I play with Ornamentum unit only?

Dear Soap,
    I can think of two ways (perhaps there are others). First using PFM create your own mod with the ornanmentum unit you like or two again using PFM go into the AUM and deselect permission for all other aum units in the exclusive permission portion. it would be tedious but not difficult at all.
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

Thank you ordoprincess. I will try it

I can't seem to find the unit skins for the Irish Rifles (Connaught Rangers)? In game they have the same skins as regular Rangers, and it looks like their skin .pack files are completely missing from all versions of AUM 3.7, any way I can get hold of the .pack files at all?

general question

I downloaded this mod and installed it fine - but im not 100% sure as I don't see all the added units (expecially the artillery) in the custom battles in the appropriate early/late era. Does that mean a lot of these units are campaign only? If not, what am I doing wrong to unlock them in custom battles?

Also are the Ornamentum units included, or is that a seperate download?

Thanks in advance

Hi Swiss Halberdier and other contributors for AUM-EMP,

First of all, I would like to say thank you for your work. For me, the mod bring more diversity to ETW and make the game more interesting. I do have a question regarding the recruitment of a unit in your mod.

So I am playing as Prussia, around turn 130, and already unlock all of the military technology in the game. When I right clicked at 'Machined Rifling' technology, it showed that I can recruit several skirmishers unit, two of them are Grenzers and Bohemian Grenzers. I have prior knowledge that Grenzers can only be recruited in Croatia with the highest military governor building, so I already constructed that. I can recruit unlimited number of Grenzers in there, but I couldn't find the recruitment place for Bohemian Grenzers. I already look in the building browser both in Bohemia and Croatia and still could not find the necessary building to recruit it. Where is the recruitment region for the Bohemian Grenzers and what building does it need to recruit them?

I am curious about this, as I read in your post (in the first page of this post) that Bohemian Grenzers are exist as a part of the Prussian unit roster, therefore I believe that they are in the game somewhere (but I could not figure it out). Thank you! I hope you guys read this message

AUM has some changes.

Bohemian Grenzers and many other units can only be recruited if you have:-
    bawdy_house
    coaching_inn
    pleasure_gardens
    theatre
    See building units allowed tables in PFM.

Also see units tables and BG can only be recruited in prussia_home_regions.

What I have done is replace all units recruited in:-
    bawdy_house
    coaching_inn
    pleasure_gardens
    theatre

with

minor_governors_mansion
    minor_governors_palace
    minor_royal_palace

Just my personal preference, more consistent and in line with Darthmod.