Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Download Rusichi TW patch 1.1

Default Re: Download Rusichi TW patch 1.1

There apparently is a fix that goes after 1.1, though. I don't seem to have that.

Teutonic's Avatar Ordinarius

I don't know anything about this fix after 1.1. But if you have already managed to get the mod working at 1.1 you've done well- they should give medals for such achievements. Russian mods tend to be notoriously hard to install successfully.

Yeah, I've seen people who install Russian mods say not "I've installed it" but "I've managed to get it working".

No link seems to work for me(errors), and I dont understand the russian one's.

Seems to be a common problem, but I also wanted to mention my problem.
    "See, when you carry the two over, it turns out you owe me another hundred florins."

Outrider's Avatar Foederatus

Try here www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?242258-Download-Rusichi-TW-1-0/page4 (post 63), they worked for me a while back..
    True friends stab you in the front

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

The Rusichi team had released a mini patch with Byzantine cataphracts. Does anyone has it to upload it please?
    I mean this : http://www. totalworld.ru/units/Kataphractoi_for_Rusichi_TW_v1.1.exe
    But the link is not longer valid.
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; April 03, 2017 at 10:03 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Has anyone got a working link to download, including the Kataphracts above that Anthonius asked for, please

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

This is for version 1.1 with English translation, running on steam:
    Instead of the Rusichi faction symbols, I get the ones from Chivalry II: The Sicilian Vespers, which I have also installed and whose files are partially copied into the M2 main folder. But the files in the Rusichi modfolder are untouched (I reinstalled it) and I also created a config file for the mod and start it via Batch, but it didn't help. Is there anyone who knows how to fix that?

Libertus

new working links or is this mod lost ? how does these new byzantine cataphratoi look? were they nice?

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

You can see them in this submod of Stainless Steel as "Pronoiarioi", otherwise the minimod doesn't exist anymore.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234