Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Everything you ever wanted to know about banners!

Default Re: Everything you ever wanted to know about banners!

I used your script but I must have done something wrong because the color is not coming as I expected .

I'm having a hard time modding an existing mod's banners. In the banners/textures folder, I've made my faction_banner_bulga.texture for my bulga type faction. But the bulga faction in battle is using an Afghan one, and I can't even find that Afghan texture in the textures follder

we are creating a mod wherein the rosters feature many units which are specific to other factions and their regions.....so we wanted 2 flags for each of such units......For such units we wanted to have a secondary small flag of the original faction and the normal big flag of the owner faction......so that it can represent vassalised/conquered/area specific factions....is this possible.....what we want is the normal big owner flag with a smaller secondary flag of the original faction....can someone explain in detail how to do this...or post a link to some thread with tutorial?.......thanks in advance

I have successfully gotten a strat map banner into the game, but my other banners are not showing up, nor the banner on the faction selection. I suspect it has something to do with the file extensions. Also, what determines which banner appears over a fort?

hi, can someone please advise me? I would like to add titles to the region, so that after the occupation of the province, the general receives the title of province... I don't know where exactly and what subor needs to be adjusted?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345