Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Equipment Tweak Mod v1.3: Optional Backpacks, Spontoons and Ammoboxes (UPDATED 5/3/15)

Default Re: Equipment Tweak Mod v1.3: Optional Backpacks, Spontoons and Ammoboxes (UPDATED 5/8/09)

Quote Originally Posted by erasmus777 View Post
    Yes. The only remaining bug is that the spontoon breaks the ground when crouching, but it's a minor issue (and an unavoidable one until we can add our own animations).
    Yea I saw that , but thats no big deal . For now , it looks perfectly fine compared to before .

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

New

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Old

This makes me lol everytime I see it .
    "In the early days he lived life with his eyes un-open ,
    conditioned to always go quietly . One day his father went
    off to war . To fight a war for something that is not worth fighting for .
    A forceful pry at his eyes to see a beautiful world has been taken from you and me .
    'This is killing me', he said to his mother . 'Is this the true face of humanity ?'"
    - Verse , Story Of A Free Man - Chapter 1 : The End Of Innocence

Default Re: Equipment Tweak Mod v1.3: Optional Backpacks, Spontoons and Ammoboxes (UPDATED 5/8/09)

Man, the officer holding the spontoon in a way like saying "Oh dare you to come anyhow closer!" is pure AWESOME!

I would my pants if I were the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by nabo1er View Post
    Obviously this Banzai fellow has never seen Parisian billboards soap adds near the airport. Nipples as big as cars! Well, small cars anyway.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=268066
    My Retexture Project! Courland Done, Sweden next!

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

I am having an issue that involves the spontoon being invisible for the British Officers.The animation of them holding it is there,but the object itself is missing,anyone else having this issue arise??

Quote Originally Posted by Chevalier IX View Post
    I am having an issue that involves the spontoon being invisible for the British Officers.The animation of them holding it is there,but the object itself is missing,anyone else having this issue arise??
    Is it only the British or have you seen it happen with others?

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Further evaluation shows me it is all of them.it actually appears that their entire equipment pack is missing for some reason,meaning i notice they do not have a sword when mounted(only standing)and they do not have a pistol yet they are able to fire...interesting,perhaps a corrupt install of your pack,or perhaps improper loading order of the mod???

Quote Originally Posted by Chevalier IX View Post
    Further evaluation shows me it is all of them.it actually appears that their entire equipment pack is missing for some reason,meaning i notice they do not have a sword when mounted(only standing)and they do not have a pistol yet they are able to fire...interesting,perhaps a corrupt install of your pack,or perhaps improper loading order of the mod???
    It might be the latter. If warscape_equipment_themes is being overwritten by something else, it would erase the equipment assigned to the officer, but the animations could still take place. Ensure that ETM loads last and see if the problem goes away. If not let me know.

Prussian Officer with Spontoon
    Last edited by erasmus777; May 15, 2009 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seymour110 View Post
    Hmm for some reason the ammo boxes don't seem to appear when i use the full version
    Seymour and others, in some cases ETM is not overwriting other mods that use the same tables even when it's loaded last. In theory, this shouldn't happen, but so much for theory . If you have problems, let me know what other mods you're using and I'll make a compatible version. It's very fast and easy.

Here is a Prussia Realistic Uniforms Mod compatible version. Replace the original mod_prussia_realistic_db.pack with this one.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/23333875...db_ETMv1_3.zip

Foederatus

I downloaded the full version and my soldiers still have packs. However my officers have spontoons....any ideas on how to fix?

Quote Originally Posted by l_commando View Post
    I downloaded the full version and my soldiers still have packs. However my officers have spontoons....any ideas on how to fix?
    Yes. One of the tables is being overwritten by another mod. First, make sure that ETM is loading last. If that doesn't work, come back and tell me what mods you're running and I'll make you a compatible file.

Foederatus

The major mods I am running are Imperial Splendour, The Glory of the Russian Empire, Prussia Realistic Uniforms, Lethal 2.3 Long Range, and Regalia flags. The rest are sound mods and minor retextures.
    Last edited by l_commando; May 17, 2009 at 04:50 PM.

Indefinitely Banned
    Somewhere up North. Population of bordem.

I'm using the full version tweak mod and it doesn't work when I enter it in my Empire User Script:

"equipment_tweak_mod.pack;"

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnVarvatos View Post
    I'm using the full version tweak mod and it doesn't work when I enter it in my Empire User Script:

"equipment_tweak_mod.pack;"

Why?
    Make sure you have the full syntax:
    "mod equipment_tweak_mod.pack;"

Erasmus, Thanks for including my mod at the start of your page, I'm flattered +rep.

ALSO DEVELOPERS CAMERA

Pessimism is a term used by Optimists, to attempt to discredit those who see the world as it really is!

nigelnire's Avatar Decanus

Great mod Thanks !

Heartbraker's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Equipment Tweak Mod: Optional Backpacks, Adds Spontoons and Ammoboxes

Quote Originally Posted by erasmus777 View Post
    It might be. I've had difficulty getting backpacks and ammoboxes on the same model. I'll have a look at it though.
    I'm curious, Have you had any luck with getting both ammoboxes and backpacks on the same model?

Default Re: Equipment Tweak Mod: Optional Backpacks, Adds Spontoons and Ammoboxes

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbraker View Post
    I'm curious, Have you had any luck with getting both ammoboxes and backpacks on the same model?
    Unfortunately not. For whatever reason they won't show with backpacks.

Hi Erasmus777

Regarding spontoons, can you replace the spontoons that the Uhlans have been given with proper lances?

Cheers,
    Intel i5-2500K + 2x Gigabyte GTX 770 OC SLI + Dell 27" @ 2.560 x 1.440
    Asus P8 P67 Mainboard 8GB Kingston HyperX Genesis RAM 1600 MHz Creative SB Z-SeriesLogitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Corsair TX 850 W Power Supply

Quote Originally Posted by PhallosMaximus View Post
    Hi Erasmus777

Regarding spontoons, can you replace the spontoons that the Uhlans have been given with proper lances?

Cheers,
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'm assuming you mean what they use in vanilla as I haven't made any changes to the Uhlan equipment. Their lances definitely do look similar to spontoons, though. I could try giving them half-pikes, which iirc look more like traditional lances. My computer is in the shop at the moment, but when I get it back, I'll give it a try.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Default Re: Equipment Tweak Mod: Removes Backpacks, Adds Spontoons and Ammoboxes

This will be in Danish mod, right?