Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Equipment Tweak Mod v1.3: Optional Backpacks, Spontoons and Ammoboxes (UPDATED 5/3/15)

Ducenarius
    Poland --> Upper Silesia region (pl=Górny Śląsk).

Icon5 Re: Equipment Tweak Mod v1.3: Optional Backpacks, Spontoons and Ammoboxes (UPDATED 5/8/09)

I disabled ALL the mods via Mod Manager.
    Next i deleted user_script.txt file.
    Then i deleted all the mods from data directory.

And once more i placed the mods that i had before in data directory including equipment tweak mod.
    I set load order ( etm is loading at the end ) and launch the ETW.
    The user script file was created with all the mods added properly into it.

Then i launched Land Battle Tutorial, and the infantry have still the backpacks and other additional stuff!!

I change my graphic setting these days from medium to high. I was forced to change an entry in preferences file.txt from value "0" gfx video memory to "512000000", because i haven't got the possibility to get the max graphic options earlier....the options were blocked by the game.

Maybe the changes that i made in patch.pack file, reverted the equipment tweak mod?

Whatever load order i set ( etm on top, on middle or at the end) the backpacks and other equipment vanilla is still present!

I can't edit textures so i downloaded your great mod.

I don't understand... before i had exactly(!!) the same mods and the mod worked well!!

I didn't change the load order, at one moment the mod wasn't working at all.....

One day it worked ,second no....

If you know what i messed up or done wrong, please PM me or write a post in this thread.

Thanks in advance erasmus777!!
    Last edited by p.jakub88; September 12, 2010 at 06:25 PM.
    Remember of the Alamo!

Ducenarius

Icon5 Re: Equipment Tweak Mod v1.3: Optional Backpacks, Spontoons and Ammoboxes (UPDATED 5/8/09)

Ok, i know now, why your equipment tweak mod don't work on my ETW.

I changed the range values of the projectiles in projectiles_tables in patch.pack file via Pack File Manager.
    Now i' m sure for 100% that this inflicts this bug!

Could you make me an compatibile version of your mod erasmus777?

I was forced to change the patch.pack file to "movie" type from "patch", otherwise the ranges were vanilla ones.

How to fix that bug? I would like to keep my new ranges (more realistic like in Darthmod) and your mod too.
    Remember of the Alamo!

Ducenarius

Icon10 Re: Equipment Tweak Mod v1.3: Optional Backpacks, Spontoons and Ammoboxes (UPDATED 5/8/09)

Never mind i fixed it erasmus777!

I changed the "mod pack" type to "movie" and the equipment tweak mod works!!

Now, it is not launched via Mod Manager, because it isn't a mod anymore...it is movie pack type.

God save the King! If i knew that it is so simple to fix that, i would never post here and bother you erasmus777!
    Remember of the Alamo!

Rebelyell's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Equipment Tweak Mod v1.3: Optional Backpacks, Spontoons and Ammoboxes (UPDATED 5/8/09)

Very good mod It was primarily NCOs that carried the Spontoon however.
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible."
    -T.E. Lawrence

Artifex

Default Re: Equipment Tweak Mod v1.3: Optional Backpacks, Spontoons and Ammoboxes (UPDATED 5/8/09)

Good work. I am glad to have spontoons as I have seen their use in old historical movies. During a parade, the officer was slowly lowering the tip of the spear.

This Equipment Tweak Mod v1.3 can also upload a copy to me please

Please can anyone reupload this mod?

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

anyone got this? I really really, really don't want to animaite spontoons for NTW.
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Found a copy of the file and updated the links.

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Default Re: Equipment Tweak Mod v1.3: Optional Backpacks, Spontoons and Ammoboxes (UPDATED 5/3/15)

Thank you! xxx
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Default Re: Equipment Tweak Mod v1.3: Optional Backpacks, Spontoons and Ammoboxes (UPDATED 5/3/15)

Thanks Sir.

Anyone can give a link to download this modification? How do I download the TWCenter this gets me the file "downloads.htm".

I received permission from the admin to post a working link to this mod. It's a version that contains only the removal of backpacks and inclusion of ammo boxes, it does not feature the spontoons.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dv7iho..._mod.pack/file
    Last edited by -Durango-; July 12, 2020 at 02:48 PM.
    Try my ETW mods: Interface Enhancement Mod

Quote Originally Posted by -Durango- View Post
    I received permission from the admin to post a working link to this mod. It's a version that contains only the removal of backpacks and inclusion of ammo boxes, it does not feature the spontoons.

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cj2ob..._mod.pack/file

Hey Durango - the link appears broken now. Does anyone have this? Desperate for it! Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Elu Thingol View Post
    Hey Durango - the link appears broken now. Does anyone have this? Desperate for it! Thanks so much!
    Try the fixed link. Mediafire seems to have a problem with the usual direct URLs, don't know why but it should work now.
    Try my ETW mods: Interface Enhancement Mod

Try this updated link. The old pack file has been fixed and can be read by any PFM without errors.

https://www.moddb.com/games/empire-t.../equipment-mod

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789