Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The Glory of the Russian Empire Light Version 1.5 (LAST UPDATE 24 december)

Default Re: The Glory of the Russian Empire Light Version 1.4 Updated (MP compatible)

Sweet, love the new uniforms and cannon effectiveness.

Default Re: The Glory of the Russian Empire Light Version 1.4 Updated (MP compatible)

will these work with darthmod?

Quote Originally Posted by cspimp View Post
    will these work with darthmod?

cause ! just skins u know

It needs alot of editing in the packfile opener though as it includes alot of things that aren't needed like it's own loc, blood and smoke, etc.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

This mod works 100%
    Last edited by ToonTotalWar; December 25, 2009 at 07:06 AM.

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Has anyone got this mod working using Mod Manager?? as the current "Movie" version is a nightmare with other mods!
    you can always change the pack type in Pack File Manager. Change it to 'mod' type if you like =)

Decanus

I'm going to release 1.5 version soon. The main feature will be altered main colour of the nation. I will be more dark green to correspond with Danova's Ornamentum Skinpack.

The_Mole's Avatar Laetus

Is it possible to have this patch just with the retexture of the vanilla units?
    It looks great, I love to play with the russian, now I will have even more pleasure to rape Georgia Dagestan and Sweden
    Good job dude.

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by HellFell View Post
    you can always change the pack type in Pack File Manager. Change it to 'mod' type if you like =)
    We (Toon and I) have tried that but they don't appear in game.

hip63

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

You get CTD with this mod, when you try to make from Patch to Mod???

Skyline Pete's Avatar Senator

I'm running mine as a mod pack. Sure it's not conflicting with anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by HellFell View Post
    I'm going to release 1.5 version soon. The main feature will be altered main colour of the nation. I will be more dark green to correspond with Danova's Ornamentum Skinpack.
    '

Does that mean we may get a "full edition" with some extra units and all...like some of those IS units

It for one am looking forward to seeing some more skins. Just waiting on Poltova from Danova so I can warm up my russian campaign again, some refreshed russian skins will be wonderful

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Oh yes Hellfell Sir,please release the 1.5 version soon,its so eagerly awaited by many!
    And if you could, please help Toon and Hip out with their implementations into TAR if possible!
    Many thanks in advance and happy Hollidays !

Patrician Artifex

I would also like to add it to the DMUC (with your permission of course), if I could only get it to work.

Any chance v1.5 could come in a mod pack version as well as patch version?

hip63

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Okuto View Post
    '

Does that mean we may get a "full edition" with some extra units and all...like some of those IS units

It for one am looking forward to seeing some more skins. Just waiting on Poltova from Danova so I can warm up my russian campaign again, some refreshed russian skins will be wonderful
    Nope, it's only a Light Edition without new units. Just a full resking of the existing units.

I would also like to add it to the DMUC (with your permission of course), if I could only get it to work.

Any chance v1.5 could come in a mod pack version as well as patch version?

hip63
    no need to ask permission as soon as my mod is only a reskin

Decanus

The Glory of the Russian Empire 1.5 is LIVE

Grab it here - 21 mb MOD version

The main feature is altered main colour. It is more dark green and realistic to correspond better with Danova's exellent Ornamentum pack.

Epic downloading now.

no pack version?

Patrician Artifex

Ah yes, these work for me, they look very nice indeed

hip63

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Thanks HellFell! +rep
    Merry Christmas !!