Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 122728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: OLD - Ottoman Realism

jermagon's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Ottoman Empire Realism MOD V 1.3 (Hotfix released)

Hey guys first of all thanks a lot for taking the time to make such good looking units, secondly I tried to make this mod works with my vanilla Empire total war, I installed the game yesterday unpatched (vanilla version 1.0), Then I followed the setup procedures but when I launch the game it crashes, so any help?
    Last edited by jermagon; April 12, 2011 at 01:59 AM.

George Galloway ''You don't give a damn !!!!!!!!''

Goutlard's Avatar Janissary

You probably did something wrong... For me it never ever crashed.

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by jermagon View Post
    Hey guys first of all thanks a lot for taking the time to make such good looking units, secondly I tried to make this mod works with my vanilla Empire total war, I installed the game yesterday unpatched (vanilla version 1.0), Then I followed the setup procedures but when I launch the game it crashes, so any help?
    u must patch ur etw game to version 1.6

nizam can u make a dffrent pack which includes only new units for Dmuc 6.9 so that we can play it with no problem?

Heeehehe's Avatar Tiro
    City of Lightning, Equator Emerald, 1st Level of Heaven

Looks awesome, great skin, i would like to see about the stat change (i think ETW and most ETW mod stat is unrealistic). is this mod compatible with Imperial Splendour (IS)? if it's compatible, how to install this mod with IS?
    "And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth). Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge) (and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman). Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the best of creators. After that, surely, you will die. Then (again), surely, you will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection. And indeed We have created above you seven heavens (one over the other), and We are never unaware of the creation." (QS. Al-Mu'minun (23):12-17)

"He who has not seen it does not know the power of Islam." -Ibn Khaldun

matmohair1's Avatar Domesticus

got a ctd when choosing warpath campaign - is there a way to fix this ?

edit - nothing seems to work , cant play empire anymore , even custom battles

I really miss this wonderful mod

Last edited by matmohair1; June 14, 2011 at 05:42 PM.

Heeehehe's Avatar Tiro

can anyone help me please?
    "And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth). Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge) (and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman). Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the best of creators. After that, surely, you will die. Then (again), surely, you will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection. And indeed We have created above you seven heavens (one over the other), and We are never unaware of the creation." (QS. Al-Mu'minun (23):12-17)

Chic mod! Very colorful and detailing. +
    Good luck you in your conquests Turks (In Empire Total War of course ).

Quote Originally Posted by Heeehehe View Post
    Looks awesome, great skin, i would like to see about the stat change (i think ETW and most ETW mod stat is unrealistic). is this mod compatible with Imperial Splendour (IS)? if it's compatible, how to install this mod with IS?
    It is not compatable with IS, only vallina or Darthmod, I made the darth version

Heeehehe's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Okuto View Post
    It is not compatable with IS, only vallina or Darthmod, I made the darth version
    ok thanks

Cairo Janissaries!

Heeehehe's Avatar Tiro

can you show all the new unit picture in the front page? or atleast give me the link to see it?

Quote Originally Posted by Heeehehe View Post
    can you show all the new unit picture in the front page? or atleast give me the link to see it?
    Don't you see the units at the first page ? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=248283

Also you can see some other units for Ottomans, Safavids and Mughals at page 24,25 and 26.

Heeehehe's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by AmiR TimuR View Post
    Don't you see the units at the first page ? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=248283

Also you can see some other units for Ottomans, Safavids and Mughals at page 24,25 and 26.
    "Also you can see some other units for Ottomans, Safavids and Mughals at page 24,25 and 26" This is what what i mean when i write "all the new unit picture in the front page"

Thanks

I think you guys should make a website so people can properly download them and have more information of this mod. I'm using it. Thank you mate.

jermagon's Avatar Domesticus

finally this mod works with me yesterday, Great job guys and thank you for making the Ottoman campaign accurate

George Galloway ''You don't give a damn !!!!!!!!''

HI. I installed the mod, and I really like it! Thanks.
    Although, the Usta Janissary skin looks too lighty.
    I mean, the Sekbans looks really great and real, but the Ustas seem to be flat with no texture.
    Are they going to be fixed? Cause those janissaries are my favorite units

i dont have the elite units of the east can i still play with all of the units you created?

Edit:i downloaded and installed it but th unit names dont appear on screen it just says Militia Line infantry Elite unit so what should i do

Edit: never mind the above fixed it but whenever i try to load a saved game it crashes so what should i do
    Last edited by oss1215; August 31, 2011 at 07:17 PM.

Default how to uninstall ottoman empire realism mod?

i have been playing an ottoman empire campaign for qiute some time but then i decided to install ottoman realism mod .after that i tried to load my campaign but the game crashes so is there any way to uninstall or disable the mod untill i finish my camaign

i thought of posting here because no one has posted in the mod thread for months

Nosjack's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: how to uninstall ottoman empire realism mod?

it's best to post in the mod thread anyway....

But I may be of some help, first, how did you install the mod?