Page 55 of 260 FirstFirst ... 53045464748495051525354555657585960616263646580105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 5196

Thread: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

  1. #1081

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernardius View Post
    give me more!
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/ng1m.png/


    Haithabas a very sharing caring person to the EBII community. Give him the Rep guys.
    Last edited by Nikephoros Kapatsos; October 29, 2012 at 06:14 PM.
    Stay Scheming. #Raptors

  2. #1082
    Suspended by Request
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    12,117

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Finally Epeiros! Rome bend its knee to the true heir to Alexander's legacy!

  3. #1083
    airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Hopefully it gets released before RTW:2, or it will be dead in the water and a bunch of wasted time for the modders/ When did this mod get announced?

  4. #1084
    Biggus Splenus's Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    3,523

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Hopefully it gets released before RTW:2, or it will be dead in the water and a bunch of wasted time for the modders
    NO WAY!

    EB has a very strong fan base, and I know that all of them would love playing EB2 even more than Rome 2.

    Just because you won't play EB2 when Rome2 comes out doesn't mean others wont....

    | SPLENYI'S PROJECT - ROME 2 TW | BETTER CAMPAIGN CAMERA | USEFUL WEBSITES |
    | 4670K, Gryphon Z87, 8GB DDR3, GTX 780, AX760i, NH-U12S, SS 840 SSD, WD 1TB Black |

  5. #1085
    Lуra's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    BCN, Catalunya, ES
    Posts
    8,535

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    Hopefully it gets released before RTW:2, or it will be dead in the water and a bunch of wasted time for the modders/ When did this mod get announced?
    This post amused me greatly and gave me a craving for tiny squealing creatures. One moment while I take to their munching.


    *a short squealing minute after*

    Now, then, Airborne guy, under what hole of darkness have you been as of late? Are you unable to know what EB even stands for? Do you think that it is SIMPLY A MOD OF TEH ROMEY GREEK TIMES? Do you think R2TW will deliver the outstanding historical accuracy? The detail? Do you think that, we, players and fans are as shallow as you are? I am insulted that you beat us down to such a level!

    Greatly insulted it has brought on me thirst.


    So I warn you, man brought out from the heavens, tread lightly lest evoke the wrath of those around you. For sillz quips and unthought tales brought the little cat to being ripped the four ways by the horses of death.

    ~Lyra
    Last edited by Lуra; October 31, 2012 at 10:16 AM.

    The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

  6. #1086

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    Hopefully it gets released before RTW:2, or it will be dead in the water and a bunch of wasted time for the modders/ When did this mod get announced?
    A friendly warning, dont upset our resident cyan pony.

  7. #1087
    Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Makedonia, Greece
    Posts
    4,550

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    The Pony has spoken correctly once more!


  8. #1088
    Payai Dunai's Avatar Libertus
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sai Yavuga
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Yeah, in a pointlessly "elaborate" post that doesn't get any more across than a simple one would have done.

    Then again, maybe I just hate ponies.

  9. #1089
    Indefinitely Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Forest and lake filled Finland
    Posts
    8,996

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Payai Dunai View Post
    Yeah, in a pointlessly "elaborate" post that doesn't get any more across than a simple one would have done.

    Then again, maybe I just hate ponies.
    This is the way he rolls with his posts. I've come to see it many times.

    And he is right with it as well.

  10. #1090
    airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    All I was saying is I think RTW2 will trump this mod, yeah it looks very promising but the better graphics and a different style of gameplay will trump all the older mods with the exception of DM Napoleon, which is to date the best mod ever created. Its pointless to resist lol. Again, I was just hoping for a release soon so I can enjoy this great mod before RTW2. I meant no disrespect to anyone on this forum but the fact of the matter is... when was it announced? How long has it been now? Sure, when people get tired of playing Vanilla RTW2, they would probably come back to this until mods get created by other great artists.

  11. #1091
    Lуra's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    BCN, Catalunya, ES
    Posts
    8,535

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Payai Dunai View Post
    Yeah, in a pointlessly "elaborate" post that doesn't get any more across than a simple one would have done.
    no worry worry
    teal pony no make more head hurt post for Payai Dunai man. Promise. Only simple speak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Payai Dunai View Post
    Then again, maybe I just hate ponies.
    Yeah, we can't trust those sugar-coated pony lovers! Hell! They might kill our children and sell our furniture to rich russians that never needed it in the first place!


    Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    All I was saying is I think RTW2 will trump this mod, yeah it looks very promising but the better graphics and a different style of gameplay will trump all the older mods with the exception of DM Napoleon, which is to date the best mod ever created. Its pointless to resist lol. Again, I was just hoping for a release soon so I can enjoy this great mod before RTW2. I meant no disrespect to anyone on this forum but the fact of the matter is... when was it announced? How long has it been now? Sure, when people get tired of playing Vanilla RTW2, they would probably come back to this until mods get created by other great artists.
    Hmmm... I sense that you haven't played EB or any other M2TW mods. And I also think you underestimate this forum's fandom. I've never played DM Napoleon and, most surely never will because that time period doesn't interest me. The idea of a 'best mod' is extremely relative to an individuals tastes. Some people value detail over new graphics or gameplay, others don't.

    What was your first TW game?

    Many people still play EB even though it is extremely 'outdated' because its level of historical detail is unsurpassed. Because it actually has very good gameplay. Because it does things CA won't do for sure. And I don't think EB2 will be any different, just much better with more content and game mechanics.

    It was announced a long time ago, and has been years in the making but, those of use that lurk here, posting excitedly at every new horse bum or campaign map sneak peek, know that it will be well worth the wait.

    ~Lyra

    The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

  12. #1092

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    The announcement of Rome 2 is actually one of the best things to happen to EB. The release will be be even better. A multitude of new(and old) fans of totalwar are going to be drawn to the forums and subsequently drawn to EB because of it. It's already happening now. More fans means more potential contributors.

  13. #1093
    Payai Dunai's Avatar Libertus
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sai Yavuga
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Lуra View Post
    no worry worry teal pony no make more head hurt post for Payai Dunai man. Promise. Only simple speak. ~Lyra
    And you probably believe that your post was in any shape or form more meaningful than a "simple" post, even though in this situation there was no point to it. It's always just amusing how worthless such a pseudo-intelligent attend at wasting space truly is.

    And I've come to realise that it's the stupidity that is the issue, not ponies... those have done no bad to anyone!

  14. #1094
    WarbornUK's Avatar Tiro
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    240

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Yes! Can't wait.

    Surely they're ready for a beta release, this is just tantalising!

  15. #1095
    Lуra's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    BCN, Catalunya, ES
    Posts
    8,535

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by WarbornUK View Post
    Yes! Can't wait.

    Surely they're ready for a beta release, this is just tantalising!

    It's been like that for years
    but we wait!


    Quote Originally Posted by Payai Dunai View Post
    And you probably believe that your post was in any shape or form more meaningful than a "simple" post, even though in this situation there was no point to it. It's always just amusing how worthless such a pseudo-intelligent attend at wasting space truly is.

    And I've come to realise that it's the stupidity that is the issue, not ponies... those have done no bad to anyone!
    Of course, Mr Payai Dunai, I shall inform myself of this great seed of savidurism and plant it in my withering soul of frivolousity. Because your word is truly the right, the unwavering from the truth. If only the world thought as you! Oh how we all despair! Listen to Payai Dunai! Listen to him! For every breath of his is already a pearl of wisdom that surpasses the teachings of many a philospher.

    Of course I must change my ways because of their space! Of course I must cut my post and my expression to the regiments of the plain. For what could be as bothersome as trying to express in this world of text? Why would such fools,as I, bother to go beyond the expected and monotone? Why, in their frenzied and dribbling craziness would they want to make suffer and waste the precious seconds of the great Sage Payai Dunai!!!

    THIS MADNESS MUST END!!



    tl;dr my box of sexual intercourses is rather empty for you. If you think that responding to one of the most common and annoying statements around here in an overly dramatic and frivolous way is silly and/or stupid then you, Great Sage Payai Dunai, have completly missed the point.


    ~Lyra
    Last edited by Lуra; November 01, 2012 at 04:43 AM.

    The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

  16. #1096
    WarbornUK's Avatar Tiro
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    240

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Lуra View Post

    It's been like that for years
    but we wait!
    True that! I'm willing to wait, though, the EB team delivered on EB "1" and I'm sure they'll do it again.
    Last edited by WarbornUK; November 01, 2012 at 04:57 AM. Reason: spelling error

  17. #1097
    Payai Dunai's Avatar Libertus
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sai Yavuga
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    You're right. I'm not used to those posts, most of my time spent on this forum was just pointless off-topic rambling, so to it just appeared like the usual "guy trying to be smart in a crowd of imbeciles" that you see on internet forums. Not that it would make your post any more entertaining, but that's probably because I am just a person of average intellect with lacking English knowledge and a distinct inability to properly put my thoughts into text. I also hate the thought of someone who likes that being anything other than stupid.

    Oh well... it's not like I planned to have anyone on this forum take me seriously.

  18. #1098
    Lуra's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    BCN, Catalunya, ES
    Posts
    8,535

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Payai Dunai View Post
    You're right. I'm not used to those posts, most of my time spent on this forum was just pointless off-topic rambling, so to it just appeared like the usual "guy trying to be smart in a crowd of imbeciles" that you see on internet forums. Not that it would make your post any more entertaining, but that's probably because I am just a person of average intellect with lacking English knowledge and a distinct inability to properly put my thoughts into text. I also hate the thought of someone who likes that being anything other than stupid.

    Oh well... it's not like I planned to have anyone on this forum take me seriously.
    Stupid is relative. Everything is a screaming metalic sponge of relativism.

    So let's just oogle at pictures of men and horse butts on that twitter feed and keep to little else.

    ~Lyra

    The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

  19. #1099
    WarbornUK's Avatar Tiro
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    240

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Mmmm...horsebutts.

  20. #1100
    Suspended by Request
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    12,117

    Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    with the exception of DM Napoleon, which is to date the best mod ever created. Its pointless to resist lol.


    Okay man. Whatever you say. You really should just stick with the warscape engine then. We'll stick to the far more highly adaptable and user friendly interface of the Rome engine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •