Page 35 of 268 FirstFirst ... 102526272829303132333435363738394041424344456085135 ... LastLast

Thread: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

Default Re: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by eddy_purpus View Post
    Im dying for a new preview...

Foot.... Do us a miracle and gives a new faction preview.. abrakadabrah focus pocus !!!!!
    I would kill for a preview of one of the Diadochi factions (Baktria included) or Epeiros. I know we've had a Pergamon preview already, but that was issued at an early stage of the mod's development and naturally didn't have much beef in regards to game mechanics / units/pics - nice history segment though.
    Just imagine an Arche Seleukeia or Ptolemaioi preview with hq unit renders and in-depth faction history of these grand hellenic powerhouses... plus possibly even news on some of the new mechanics/scripts - it'd be a dream come true!! ...alakazam?!

dajarvi's Avatar Semisalis
    Marquette, Michigan, right on Lake Superior

Oh yes. Oh yes please. New preview...like barbarian clans in russia....i know, i know, come on dajarvi, hello...

Quote Originally Posted by dajarvi View Post
    Oh yes. Oh yes please. New preview...like barbarian clans in russia....i know, i know, come on dajarvi, hello...
    barbarian clans? did you mean the Scythians?

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

@Casual Tactictian: I agree with you except for the killing part.
    Last edited by tomySVK; December 07, 2011 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

DevrimJan's Avatar Semisalis

Hear me, hear me, the EB team has finally broken the silence!

Working on the temple system and associated traits for the governors. Worshipping the Gods may sometimes give bad traits... ~JMRC
    My rig.

Gainward GTX 570
    Intel Core i-7 Sandybridge 2600K
    Asus P8Z68-V Pro Z68 Motherboard
    8GB RAM
    2TB Hardrive
    850W Corsair PSU

Ok, this thread is over.
    My list of most anticipated mods:

Praeses

Hmm I wonder if a Carthaginian FM in a town with a tophet will have diminished fertility? Ditto Atys and the Magna Mater...
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Sad. Everyone appears on Xmas break. Alas. Well, Third Age should be out soon!!!

DevrimJan's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by brymht View Post
    Sad. Everyone appears on Xmas break. Alas. Well, Third Age should be out soon!!!
    All hail! It's a prophet!!!!!!!!!
    My rig.

Gainward GTX 570
    Intel Core i-7 Sandybridge 2600K
    Asus P8Z68-V Pro Z68 Motherboard
    8GB RAM
    2TB Hardrive
    850W Corsair PSU

Ok, this thread is over.
    My list of most anticipated mods:

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

This last twitt reminds me Dicaearchus, the pirate hired by Philip V. When he anchored with his ship, he made two altars to Impiety and Lawlessness and them he made offering to them. It will be funny to see his bad traits

the last update was Dec 10... and the last one before that was Nov 14.. why the slow rate of development?

Campidoctor

We are pretty bad at updating the twitter, work is still continuing behind the scenes.

Is there EB facebook?
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfburk View Post
    Is there EB facebook?
    Try this: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Europa..._fb_noscript=1

There's a fresh tweet, and interesting too:
    EBTeam Europa Barbarorum
    On stars and moons, thunder and fertility, male or female, bull or gazelle: reconstructing Arabian pantheons. - Moros
    13 hours ago
    See how he writes Arabian and not Saba, also it's pantheons and not pantheon. Could that perhaps be a hint at a second Arabian faction? Maybe it's just me reading something into it though, as I had speculated about a new faction in an arid environment when discussing bobbin's signature (here).

I feel a Bactria preview is coming..

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Tactician View Post
    There's a fresh tweet, and interesting too:
    See how he writes Arabian and not Saba, also it's pantheons and not pantheon. Could that perhaps be a hint at a second Arabian faction? Maybe it's just me reading something into it though, as I had speculated about a new faction in an arid environment when discussing bobbin's signature (here).

Quote Originally Posted by Moros View Post
    He's giving something away!

I'd be wary there. Afaik he's infamous for encouraging false assumptions made by fans. It's called a Morosian information iirc. His work on the Saba in EB1 is undoubtedly great though.

EBTeam Europa Barbarorum
    A carthaginian FM became worshipper of a lusitanian deity. He gets a penalty VS barbarians and now is losing loyalty and getting bad traits.
    I really like this one. Looking forward to the traits & ancillary system, it seems like it will provide interesting events. No wonder actually, after all EB1 has the best T&A system I know of.

I really like this one. Looking forward to the traits & ancillary system, it seems like it will provide interesting events. No wonder actually, after all EB1 has the best T&A system I know of.
    This and the descriptions are why I cannot play any other mods anymore.

I'd be wary there. Afaik he's infamous for encouraging false assumptions made by fans. It's called a Morosian information iirc. His work on the Saba in EB1 is undoubtedly great though.

Barely ever did any work on EB 1's Saba though. Back then I didn't do historical work for EB. Vandal Carthage and Qwerty were the historians for the first faction, after they quit Teleklos Archelou (who else) finished the faction of as the emergency historian with some help from Urnamma IIRC.