Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Royal Family Mod

TheMusketeer's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Royal Family Mod

Hello,

Could someone please explain to me which programs I need and tell me the steps to change the names of the royal family (Play as France, get annoyed by every male being named.
    Louis!)

And Is It normal that It is 1709 now and King Louis XIV is married 4 times so far!, he has 4 children and one of the claimant has four children (Can we change that number aswell??)

“No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

TheMusketeer's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by napoleon boneaparte View Post
    Tried that but failed -_-, is there someone that could do this for me????? If yes PM me for the names all

Help! All the links for this mod seems to be broken. Does anybody know where can I download this mod?

jackwei's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by zoroblind View Post
    Help! All the links for this mod seems to be broken. Does anybody know where can I download this mod?
    http://www.gamewatcher.com/mods/empi...-family-mod--1

still broken, the 4 tabs are all to the right

Holaquisiera saber seria posible incorporar este mod para incluir 4 botone de seleccion en la ventana del arbol genealogico que permitan hacer las siguientes 4 cosas.
    1Elegir al heredero o heredera ya sea alguien de la familia o un pretendiente extranjero y poder seleccionar el orden de sucesion de los demas pretendientes como futuros herederos .
    2Casar al rey o reina.
    3Abdicar para retirar al rey o reina actual en favor del sucesor ya designado.
    4Asesinar para matar al rey o al sucesor y en ese caso hacer que surjan un ejercito rebelde por cada uno de los paises de los distintos pretendientes nacionales y extranjeros desencadenando una guerra de sucesion real y permitir al jugador elegir a que candidato y ejercito elegir para ocupar el trono.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Albert92 View Post
    Holaquisiera saber seria posible incorporar este mod para incluir 4 botone de seleccion en la ventana del arbol genealogico que permitan hacer las siguientes 4 cosas.
    1Elegir al heredero o heredera ya sea alguien de la familia o un pretendiente extranjero y poder seleccionar el orden de sucesion de los demas pretendientes como futuros herederos .
    2Casar al rey o reina.
    3Abdicar para retirar al rey o reina actual en favor del sucesor ya designado.
    4Asesinar para matar al rey o al sucesor y en ese caso hacer que surjan un ejercito rebelde por cada uno de los paises de los distintos pretendientes nacionales y extranjeros desencadenando una guerra de sucesion real y permitir al jugador elegir a que candidato y ejercito elegir para ocupar el trono.
    Please post only in English. Thank you.

Hello I would like to know please it would be possible for the development team to incorporate this mod to include 5 selection buttons in the family tree window that allow you to do the following 5 things.
    1Elect the heir / ra either someone in the family or a foreign suitor and be able to select by displacement the order of succession of the other suitors as future heirs.
    2 Marry the king or queen with a national or foreign consort.
    3 Abdicate to withdraw the current king or queen in favor of the already designated successor.
    4Dict by the monarch Royal Decrees (1 per turn) of six types (military, naval, commercial, justice, industrial and agricultural) that in exchange for an investment of money or bonuses for the selected type (ex: investment of 1000 coins in exchange for higher speed shipbuilding in shipyards).
    5Assassinate the king or queen and make the player choose one of the designated successors or one of the national or foreign suitors to support in the war of royal succession and once the successor or suitor is chosen, a royal army of said candidate in the central province of the nation to occupy the capital and the throne, changing or not the royal dynasty depending on whether the successor is the heir chosen by the dead king or is someone else.