Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning (Recruiting someone for Makuria)

Atatürk's Avatar Türküm. Doğruyum...

Default Re: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning (New BC pre-1.5 game)

Quote Originally Posted by Empedocles View Post
    ok guys. please stop discussing Dewy's participation in this hotseat. the majority of us (including the gamemaster) has voted for him to leave.

Back to the game I believe the best option would be to let the ghorids be controlled by the AI (after disbanding 2 of his full stack armies and killing his generals) because:
    a) if you destroy the faction you would give an incredible advantage to the rajputs/ghazni. AFter all the ghorids lands are very very rich.
    b) the AI is very stupid.

regards

I think that would be a wise choice.

Pakistan isn't that rich. =p i think you got it mixed up with India or Shah lands, the only things the ghorids got is fur and sheep wool... XD

Ghorids obtain India to be rich... =p

Any ways, I know we've gotten offtopic due to the cheater, but let us resume, It will be less complicated, and we will do something oh the ghorid's turn what ever we see fit.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...2&d=1239478611

Georgia if you didn't download the turn already due to the spamming, here you go mate.

Let us continue!

Alright so far the Votes are like this

Restart:

Khalifa Bin Saif
    helmersen
    Poqzt
    garato

Continue:

Kaizer Merlox
    Empedocles
    Atatürk
    Commander Ruunu

Undecided:

Nakharar
    Cyrus Kabir
    TriforceV
    Kavhan Isbul
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

As for Georgia i talked to him yesterday about his turn said he should do it by tonight,

but then again...
    If he doesn't il have to sub him

TRIFORCE.

I know,there are a lot of cheats for knowing gamers.So I claim our game master to check constantky each turn of gamers-by possibility.
    For my situation is better to restart.But in this case we loose an intreague and some unexpectable start.
    The Hs must go on.

I think he ment for it to continue. ^^; (from garato.)

Quote Originally Posted by helmersen View Post
    Lets not restart... The campaign started so cool Besides.. We're only at round 2
    that doesn't sound like reset

it says continue as well!

Dewy's Avatar Something Witty

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    I know,there are a lot of cheats for knowing gamers.So I claim our game master to check constantky each turn of gamers-by possibility.
    For my situation is better to restart.But in this case we loose an intreague and some unexpectable start.
    The Hs must go on.

I think he ment for it to continue. ^^; (from garato.)
    there is viable ways to still not make that in some cases which the human eye will miss or things that happen in the turn. As I of hacked M2TW and not glitched there would of been no way of telling by looking at the turn (minus the movement glitch)
    Oh no the picture of my dog disappeared!

Yeah,
    alright fair enough...

I think we will continue the match up as it is, I will just have to figure out what to do with the Ghorids on my turn.

I'm thinking I should gimp them down a bit and make them the AI, if possible rather then destroy them.

TRIFORCE.

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    The Hs must go on.
    Again, this is not an option,
    I will not be checking peoples games constantly to monitor if they are cheating or not.
    I respect and trust everyone on this campaign until they prove me otherwise.
    When I checked Dewy's campaign it was because I had reason to believe he was cheating, and it was proven correct.

Furthermore, I am not simply the game administrator but also a player, And it would give me an unfair advantage over my rivals if I were to constantly check their turns.

So enjoy your privacy, but don't cheat, I will find out if you do

TRIFORCE.

continue the game disband some Ghorid armies and get a sub , if not just make them AI after disbanding a few armies

Please don't restart the game.

Thanks.

TriforceV-Sorry ,but you misunderstood my position-I am for continue,definitly!
    Seljuk's leader dddon't worry mate1The gollowspoles are ready for your murderers...
    Last edited by garato; April 12, 2009 at 01:14 PM.
    bad boy boogie

TriforceV-Sorry ,but you misunderstood my position-I am for continue,definitly!
    Seljuk's leader dddon't worry mate1The gollowspoles are ready for your murderers...
    Garato you've earned my respect with that decision and it just goes to show your bravery when staring death in the face.

I beg you to reconsider my proposal.

I do not want to see another faction destroyed, nor do I want to see great cities pillaged to the ground. Thousands of people will be slaughtered unless you make peace with me, under my conditions.

You're a great player Garato and this hotseat will really miss you. I am giving you the chance for peace.

Time will show...
    I love such tide situations...
    bad boy boogie

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

I dont want to restart
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Quote Originally Posted by helmersen View Post
    I dont want to restart
    hmm.. Maybe ill make it alittle clear for you guys .

THIS CAMPAIGN WILL CONTINUE AND NOT BE RESTARTED!!

The votes are in and the majority of the people wish to continue, therefore thats whats going to happen.

TRIFORCE.

we see no turns anyway
    bad boy boogie

we see no turns anyway
    I'm itching to get this game going again,
    but we are still waiting for Georgia to play his turn..
    He messaged me yesterday saying he would play this evening.

remember there is a 48 hour rule, right now he has exactly 21.5 hours left until he is subbed,
    I think more then anyone i'm itching to get my hands on my Kingdom which is right after his, and...
    Also fix the Ghorid problem, which Ill handle on my turn

TRIFORCE.

The campaign against the infidels has continued, with varied success. The remnants of the army are a little disgruntled, as wine has been denied to them in view of recent events which showed inebriation to be Georgia's biggest enemy. Some have gone as far as to leave the army, but this is OK, we have been able to push the Seljuks further, and our armies are approaching Rayy this very moment.

We are happy that our Roman brethern accepted our alliance proposal, and we are grateful for the castle they presented to us as a token of their goodwill. Such generosity on their part shall not be left unrewarded. Remember brothers that we should not relent until our goals are met.

To the Great Khan of the Kypchaks - we see your noble emissary in our lands. We value your friendship and the mercenaries you have been providing us with greatly. Please approach to start negotiations on a mutually benefitial treaty.

To the Sultan of the infidiles in Rum - we will judge you and your offers of piece based on your intentions. Our emissary had approached with a rich offer of gifts - you would be wise to accept.

KOJ next.