Page 8 of 154 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358108 ... LastLast

Thread: Empire Mod Questions & Recommendations

Default Re: Mod Recommendations Here

I have been trying to add the Highland Infantry (from the brandywine creek battle) to be recruitable in Scotland during the campaign without sucsess. I have used the tutorials offered and been very confused so I decided to write and ask how to make these adjustments

Thanks

plissken3's Avatar Decanus

As far as mods go, any changes, ie: reskins, new units, ranges, etc can only be a good thing to offer a different mod for different users & to alter the preferred gamplay according to tastes & make great changes to an already fantastic game.
    thanks to all modders we can achieve this. Thank you!!!

The suggestion I will make, but might be very hard to do is: In Medieval 2 and Rome the settlements were much easier to defend & a bit more enjoyable to play - In ETW you are actually better of marching out to face the enemy in open warfare rather than be caught like rats in a trap in your easy to breach "star fort". So I would love the 'star fort' to be the main defence, but when breached you can set up defences between houses on the streets to create choke points, while defending the main square, like in all the other Total war games. Especially for me this is why I try to avoid a siege if I can.
    This is just an idea, but I bet that there is someone out there who would love the challenge!!!
    WHY NOT TRY MY MODS BELOW - FOR EMPIRE & NAPOLEON
    here:BetterMusicMod& here:SharpeThemeMod
    & here:WarpathPictureMod

Could someone please tell me where to get those minor mods like the 'Blood Mod' etc.? Is there a mod or a little tweak that modifies the turns per year? Thanks in advance!

Hi all,
    Actually i'm looking forward for a little mod that will change the icons in the city panels, I don't know if it's the resolution I'm using that makes them difficult to understand on a quick look at it or the fact that they are all using nearly the same colors but I found them horrible compare to the M2TW ones. I use a 1360x768 res.
    If there's a little mod let me know please.
    Nice day to all of you

Default Need a mpd that changes stats and bai slightly

Hi!

As the title says i want like imprial splendour or darthmod "Light" that increases the musket range to 100m etc etc, but that doesent make hughe overhaul of the vanilla.
    Last edited by RomaJilo; May 09, 2009 at 09:46 AM.

plissken3's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by sarajevac View Post
    Could someone please tell me where to get those minor mods like the 'Blood Mod' etc.? Is there a mod or a little tweak that modifies the turns per year? Thanks in advance!
    There is 4 turn per year in the downloads section! as for smoke -blood mod check the released mods section i'm sure you will find it in there if not, it sure wont hurt to ask!-hope this helped mate!
    WHY NOT TRY MY MODS BELOW - FOR EMPIRE & NAPOLEON
    here:BetterMusicMod& here:SharpeThemeMod
    & here:WarpathPictureMod

Default ALL FACTIONS MOD trouble

Hey I've just downloaded the all factions mod and replaced the correct file but everytime i start as another nation i cant select any city its just FOW everywhere and when i end turn the game crashes, what do I do?

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: ALL FACTIONS MOD trouble

go into lists and select an army. then move that army out of the city. should solve the problem.

I want a MOD where, when the flag holders dies, another person either appears with the flag or picks it up. units marching around without a flag is pretty useless

Icon13 Gurkahs (goorkah)

Hi guys - does anyone know of a new skin for this unit as the CA one is really rubbish. I'd imagined slightly more nepalese looking troops rather than hindu. Prefer them with muskets and to pull out their famous long knives (swords) in melee rather than having them as sword and shield. And what is with the appalling white uniforms!

Default Re: Gurkahs (goorkah)

You shouldn't be asking questions in the released mod section...

Hi guys - does anyone know of a new skin for this unit as the CA one is really rubbish. I'd imagined slightly more nepalese looking troops rather than hindu. Prefer them with muskets and to pull out their famous long knives (swords) in melee rather than having them as sword and shield. And what is with the appalling white uniforms!

demis14's Avatar Miles

if someone had requested (cause im bored to read all the posts), a mod to play with a Retextured Greek faction, here it is http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=253938

Default any german mod?

I want to play with my german-version, but tha vanilla-AI sucks...

Is there any Mod that makes the AI better, but let me play in german?
    New Units, factions or skins are not importent to me, only german-language and AI-twinks...

DarthMod is one of it, but 1.90 is without the better CAI I guess, so i need anotherone. pls help me!

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Default Re: any german mod?

Look at the stickies first please. We got a thread made specifically for these kinds of questions.

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Default Re: Gurkahs (goorkah)

Please ask these kinds of questions in the Mod Recommendations thread.

What would be the best and overall most fun Hosted Mod for Empire TW?? Ive tried Darthmod and I had alot of fun, but want to find the creme de la creme of the mods. And any other have to have submod recommendations would be accepted too, thanks

Default Russian Overhaul Mod?

What was that mod that did a massive overhaul of the Russian Units and Textures? I think it was a beta or something. Sorry if this is vague but it's on my desktop and I want to know how to activate it manually in the user script.

Default Re: Russian Overhaul Mod?

I think you are looking for The Glory of the Russian Empire mod.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...russian+empire
    Last edited by agamemnon_b5; May 14, 2009 at 09:01 PM.
    29, LET'S GO

I want to play with my german-version, but tha vanilla-AI sucks...

Is there any Mod that makes the AI better, but let me play in german?
    New Units, factions or skins are not importent to me, only german-language and AI-twinks...

DarthMod is one of it, but 1.90 is without the better CAI I guess, so i need anotherone. pls help me!