Page 33 of 154 FirstFirst ... 82324252627282930313233343536373839404142435883133 ... LastLast

Thread: Empire Mod Questions & Recommendations

Default Re: Seeking Marines Re-Skin

No he had another... no idea where though

ALSO DEVELOPERS CAMERA

Pessimism is a term used by Optimists, to attempt to discredit those who see the world as it really is!

Hallow's Avatar Ducenarius

Default A little help

Could someone please direct me to the easiest/best modification that allows me to play Minor factions? Tried searching but I just got swarmed in stuff I didn't need so decided this was easier.
    "Romans regarded peace not as an absence of war, but the rare situation that existed when all opponents had been beaten down and lost the ability to resist."

TheFirstONeill's Avatar Father of Thera

Default Re: Mod Recommendations Here

Merged mod recommendation threads.

House of Wilpuri :By the Patronage of Elrond: Patron of Caki : Aduellist : Borissomeone
    Proud Creator of Thera, Legacy of the Great Torment: Opifex :

Default Re: Seeking Marines Re-Skin

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=272007 This might be what your looking for...

Curious Curialist curing the Curia of all things Curial.

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

i would love a mod that would give cannon to the Crimean Khanate. Even after I capture Kiev, with its foundry, I cant make them

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: The Official ETW Gameplay Questions and Answers thread

Is there a mod where the obstacles, small fences etc are taken out from the battlefield ? My units, especially the cavallry always get stuck in some fence and this spoils my tactics cause a unit delayed is useless, especially under musket fire. Almost unplayable, and there is so much of them.

alpaca's Avatar Harbinger of saliva

Default Re: A little help

Quote Originally Posted by incoltswetrust View Post
    I can remeber hearing about this mod, but then it got mixed with another mod and then I just totally lost interest in downloading it and eventually lost it amongst the other stuff on this website, does anyone know the name of the mod which makes Portugal, Denmark and Persia into major factions?
    Well, we made them into major factions but didn't give them admiralties yet. It's also not the only change we did

Quote Originally Posted by Hallow View Post
    Could someone please direct me to the easiest/best modification that allows me to play Minor factions? Tried searching but I just got swarmed in stuff I didn't need so decided this was easier.
    Same as the above but in case you want to preserve vanilla gameplay there's the All Factions Unlocked mod by lrmo

No thing is everything. Every thing is nothing.

Default Looking at getting some Mods, help please.

Hello all.

I am now going to get back into ETW and give it another go.

Could somebody please point me in the right direction for this 'mod manager' I hear about. Im looking at that and possibly the Darth Mod which from what I can gather most people use if the are using a big mod.

Also, I have looked but cant see any reference RE a Zulu mod of any kind. Does one exist?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit- Also are there no Scearios available for download still? I find it very poor that the game released with only 1 land scenario included.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by VAYASEN; August 01, 2009 at 09:18 AM.

Default Re: Looking at getting some Mods, help please.

Quote Originally Posted by VAYASEN View Post
    Hello all.

I am now going to get back into ETW and give it another go.

Could somebody please point me in the right direction for this 'mod manager' I hear about. Im looking at that and possibly the Darth Mod which from what I can gather most people use if the are using a big mod.

Also, I have looked but cant see any reference RE a Zulu mod of any kind. Does one exist?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit- Also are there no Scearios available for download still? I find it very poor that the game released with only 1 land scenario included.

Thanks again.
    Here's the mod manager

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=240335

Default mods improving minor factions?

Are there any mods which make minor factions easier to play?

In vanilla it is very difficult as most minors cannnot build the buildings required to unlock tech. This forces you to expand and capture a major city.

Looking for anything that fixes this and the many other problems concerning minors.

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

Which of the major mods are the most "finished" ? I'd like to play something that has a lot of new content/balancing, not just reskins, but there are several mods and I don't know which one to try first. I suppose I could try Darthmod, but the others look promising too.

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Default Re: mods improving minor factions?

Quote Originally Posted by krigalo View Post
    Are there any mods which make minor factions easier to play?

In vanilla it is very difficult as most minors cannnot build the buildings required to unlock tech. This forces you to expand and capture a major city.

Looking for anything that fixes this and the many other problems concerning minors.
    Its not for everything your asking for ,but this at least makes the fighting a lot more realistic and fun
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...s+enhanced+mod

Enjoy
    Cheers

Under 13 (COPPA)

I don`t know if someone else suggested this but maybe we should make a mod that allows differen`t weapons on new troops?

Default Re: The Official ETW Gameplay Questions and Answers thread

I've been using search for about an hour now but I can't seem to find anything specific in the thousands of threads and millions of posts.

I want to know if there is a mod that allows you to play as the pirates without the unit caps (possibly additional units etc).

I also can't seem to find the blood and smoke mod anymore. I have an old version on my HD but I can't for the life of me find the right thread. *EDIT: Found it!*

Also I have seen a complete unit roster for ETW, I though it was stickied but again, I'm unable to find it anymore.

PS: is the search broke? I don't remember it being so vague and unreliable in the past....
    Last edited by Grimmyke; August 01, 2009 at 10:11 PM.

Is there any hotseat mod to ETW?

Moved posts to the Mod Recommendations thread.

VVILHELM DUX's Avatar Tiro

I highly recommend OMS_Napoleon Mod for anyone looking for a late game Napolianic era with some very nice unit rosters. Its in its enfantcy but very bug free so far and smoothe running. Some very slick units and an incorperated 4 turn per year, It has saved my intrest in Empire and the game is once again on my screen.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=278872

I am not affiliated with this mods team and this is not a paid advertisment.

Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡

Default Unlocking Factions

I have downloaded every possible mod I had found out there that unlocks the minor factions, I really, REALLY want to play as Saxony or any of the other small Germanian states...
    Anyways - Since the latest patch (I think), every single one I download simply doesn't work, the game crashes once I click "End Turn", so, please, can anyone create a modification that unlocks all factions, doesn't crash, and allows alliances of said small factions? (The button doesn't even appear) - Or, direct me to one?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.