Page 149 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4999124139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154 LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 3067

Thread: Empire Mod Questions & Recommendations

Vanders's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Restored Content Mod?

Thanks for the information. I'm currently using Darthmod so I now know at least that some cut units (from AUM) and the Mughals are restored. It seems that, according to the articles, the cut factions (that aren't included as minor factions) would occupy space that are currently just wilderness so my hope was that there was a mod that fills in these spaces.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Empire Mod Questions & Recommendations

You're welcome. Adding new regions to the wilderness areas is very difficult. As far as I know, the only mod which has achieved that is Imperial Destroyer.

Default Which Mod to choose at the moment? Is DarthMod still the most recommended?

Hello everyone, I got the urge to go back and play TW Empire again. Which mod is most recommended at the moment? For years it was basically always DarthMod, but obviously development stopped a long time ago. So I wonder, are there any newer mods that are the way to go nowadays? I am hearing talk about Imperial Destroyer?

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Which Mod to choose at the moment? Is DarthMod still the most recommended?

I'd go for imperial destroyer. Adds a lot more features compared to darthmod.

Default Re: Which Mod to choose at the moment? Is DarthMod still the most recommended?

Thanks, I just installed it but my initial first impressions are really mixed.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...3#post15417373

Default Newbie---Which mods are best

Hi

Hope this is the right place to post this

A newbie, sort of not played for a very long time.

Could you please recommend the best mods for all aspects of the game, action, diplomacy, graphics etc

I could load up lots of different mods to see whats best but I could end up breaking the game hence
    looking for players experience of which works best.

Would be extremely grateful for you advice.

Cheers

Default Re: Empire Mod Questions & Recommendations

i think you should first contemplate what you are not satisfied with in vanilla. for me the movement points wasnt what i have read on in history books, and auto resolve was bonkers from start to finish. i saw imperial destroyer had reduced movement points so i installed that, but wasnt comfortable with other stuff, i ended up modding my vanilla game to get what i wanted
    My 6 2nd rates routed in horror from 1 brig + 1 5th rate on auto-resolve....

Default is there any small custom campaigns for just the british isles or europe for empire total war?

hi this is my first post so dont know if im in the right place lol but im after a smaller campaign then the originals and i think there might be a british isle mod or something.thanks

Default Mod DB

Hello,
    I was looking for the Mod database that was in the forums somewhere. Could someone please show me where it is ?

Especially I am looking for additional maps for ETW.

Thank you.

phoenix

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: Mod DB

Hi pheonix, you might be looking for this? It's very outdated, though.

Or something from here, maybe.

Those are all that I can think of right now.

Default Re: Mod DB

Hi,

yeah I think that was it. But if these are outdated where are the latest mods archived, then ?

Still looking for new maps for Empire.

Thanks
    phoenix

Default Warpath Campaign

Hi guys,

is it possble to play the warpath campaign as a european nation ?

Maybe a mod or a unlocker ?

THX
    phoenix

Default Re: Warpath Campaign

Startpos mod such as Empire Total Factions 2

Default Re: Warpath Campaign

ok thx

Default Napoleonic mod for Empire TW?

I remember a mod for ETW before Napoleon TW was released. As I prefer the original campaign, can anyone tell me if it's available and compatible with the latest Dartmod version of the game?

Thanks.

Default Minor nations mod

Do anyone have a start.pos, so I would be able to play as the minor nations, such as Denmark?
    I found the start.pos many years ago. But I can't find it anymore.
    I hope some of you could help me out

/Martin

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: Minor nations mod

Quote Originally Posted by MKnudsen View Post
    Do anyone have a start.pos, so I would be able to play as the minor nations, such as Denmark?
    I found the start.pos many years ago. But I can't find it anymore.
    I hope some of you could help me out

/Martin
    I think you mean this mod: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ed-17-08-2011)

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post

No.
    It's a simple file, that you put instead of the original. And then you're able to play as the minor nations.

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by MKnudsen View Post
    No.
    It's a simple file, that you put instead of the original. And then you're able to play as the minor nations.
    Then I don't know where it can be... Sorry I can't help you

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

If you like playing minor nations with relatively unchanged game-play, then Empire Total Factions, which Quintus recommended, is a good choice. It changes the appearance of the mini-campaign map and allows factions to recruit 5th Rates from trade ports - which gives minor factions a chance to avoid having your main trade port blockaded by a major faction. It allows you to play emergent factions as well as minor factions and there are some AI improvements. Apart from those changes, it's the vanilla game.

You asked for a simple file, to put in place of the original. It sounds like what you are looking for is All Factions Unlocked. The download link in the OP disappeared, but you can download several versions of the mod from this post.
    Last edited by Alwyn; February 04, 2018 at 02:41 AM.