Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: All Factions Unlocked + Playable Emergents in Grand Campaign

Default Re: All Factions Unlocked + Playable Emergents in Grand Campaign

Hi all
    been reading around to find out why we are getting all the crashes this is worth a try !
    Start game with faction you want capture a region and then give someone your capital then get it back.
    someone has done this and got to 1750 !!

Thanks very good ^^

x
    Last edited by Krosforus; December 16, 2015 at 10:28 PM.

Redownload

Civis

The download button for this mod (all factions unlocked) appears to be deactivated and the address shown cannot be found when I paste it to my browser. Will it be available again? Looking forward to it. Thanks

I've tried to play cherokee, huron, iroquais and that nation of the plains or something. They all crash after turn one. This is the first time I try this mod, perhaps it wasn't so before the patch?
    ...Opportunities multiply as they are seized....

i have a major problem hears what happened i download this then i downloaded imperoiuerm globale then i played the original version and all the non playable and emergent factions were gone i unstaled impeuriem global then reinstalled this now whenever i play my first turn once i get to persian turn my game crashes

i can play as persia lucky for me cause there one of my fav factions but what will happen when done with them i coil up in fear just to imagine it ill probably be done with the persians by monday so i need heeeeeeeeeeelp i dont expect to soon tough and could some make a mod changeing the Persian flag cause its hideous

After 5 turns its crashes and it doesn't matter what emergent nation i am
    Last edited by LoLbox; May 03, 2009 at 08:45 AM.

discet's Avatar Tiro
    If your a cop Im in micronesia if your not you dont need to know

Ok I was really excited for this mod, finally able to play as Ireland. I started and it seemed good. I had no army and Britain was still in my region. This was fine I'd dislouge them soon enough, that was simple. Till I looked at my finnances it was really glitchy. I increased taxes and it didnt solve the problem. The happiness didnt change no matter how much I raised it, it would also reset every time I increased it and closed the finances tab. I made a trade aggreement with scotland and I still couldn't see how much I would make next turn. It also said that both of our leaders were King George the III. The game was extremely glitchy anyone fix this?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon. ~Napoleon

A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves. ~German Proverb

Everyone's a pacifist between wars. It's like being a vegetarian between meals. ~Colman McCarthy

Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them. ~Pacifist Badge, 1978

demis14's Avatar Miles

anyone interested to play a fully working Greece mod, visit this mod thread! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=253938

Hi, great mod! just wondering are you planning on making hessen playable?

I tried playing as the PERSIANS, it was fun start, I got like a few turns in and now everytime austria moves it crashes. I will go back in and use my auto save, hit end turn and it crashes on austria's turn again.

HELP!

BTW: Thank you for making this, even though it is unplayable.
    Last edited by PersianImm0rtal; May 11, 2009 at 01:58 PM.

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

PerisanImmortal,

If you want to play Persia, go grab the standard unlocked faction mod without the emergent factions. Persia is not an emergent so there is no need to use this mod. This mod is cool but because it is so unstable there is no point using it unless you want to play an emergent faction.

discet's Avatar Tiro
    If your a cop Im in micronesia if your not you dont need to know

since there are soo many glitches with the emergant factions. Whats to stop from just making them into normal faction. and is it outside the startpos. power to assign a government to a faction (aka make Briton a full republic) and be able to give such governments to the emergant factions. And if the factions are hardcodded, thats really stupid. So what maks a faction a certain government? and others so glitchy as emergants? . But what do you think is making the finances so... buggy.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon. ~Napoleon

A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves. ~German Proverb

Everyone's a pacifist between wars. It's like being a vegetarian between meals. ~Colman McCarthy

Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them. ~Pacifist Badge, 1978

the game crash in the first turn

Quote Originally Posted by gord96 View Post
    PerisanImmortal,

If you want to play Persia, go grab the standard unlocked faction mod without the emergent factions. Persia is not an emergent so there is no need to use this mod. This mod is cool but because it is so unstable there is no point using it unless you want to play an emergent faction.
    thank you for the help... where do i get this mod?

Cipher*'s Avatar Libertus

A new version will be available soon peeps. The new version will be compatible with the latest patch and Im thinking of making split esf's of the emergent factions if you know what I mean

Im not sure if its because of the new patch or anything but could it be possible to make Norway playable? I started with them but the game just crashed. Same with Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher* View Post
    A new version will be available soon peeps. The new version will be compatible with the latest patch and Im thinking of making split esf's of the emergent factions if you know what I mean
    Oh i cant weait! thank you so much! very appreciated. If you can request, i would deeply love to have a playable Persia, thank thank you thank you.