Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: All Factions Unlocked + Playable Emergents in Grand Campaign

Default Re: [BETA] All Factions Unlocked + Emergents Playable in Grand Campaign

goes the mod with oder mods who you can play..all factions?

thx for answer

dragonclog
    Leben und Leben lassen

//sorry for my bad english//

Tapsa's Avatar Laetus

I'll try it right away.

Still wonder about this, why didn't creative assembly just made every single faction playable

for me it works with all minor factions but when i try to use emergents on the loading screen the bar fully loads but never goes into map and the game freezez or becomes not responding

^^sorry, ive now tries more emergents and they work the problems im having are with greece where on the loading screen the bar fully loads but never enters the game and ultimatly freezes, and the USA where it immediatly freezes

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Ok, it seems I just can't use this mod. Now, I can't get by turn 4 with this mod, which is a real pain in the hole. Any ideas?

Cipher*'s Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by ccllnply View Post
    Ok, it seems I just can't use this mod. Now, I can't get by turn 4 with this mod, which is a real pain in the hole. Any ideas?
    Erm which faction did u used mate because Mexico and Colombia plus a bit of ireland and scotland are buggy and will crash the game at random turns. Im currently fixing Mexico and Colombia at the moment tho, changin their Capital to a more bugless one

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher* View Post
    Erm which faction did u used mate because Mexico and Colombia plus a bit of ireland and scotland are buggy and will crash the game at random turns. Im currently fixing Mexico and Colombia at the moment tho, changin their Capital to a more bugless one
    Well, so far I've only tried United States and Ireland, but they both crash on turn 4, when I click the end turn button

Quote Originally Posted by ccllnply View Post
    Well, so far I've only tried United States and Ireland, but they both crash on turn 4, when I click the end turn button
    Did you try to conquer other regions and gain a new government before the crash happened? Because that might be the cause of the crash as most emergents has no government when you play them

Did you try to conquer other regions and gain a new government before the crash happened? Because that might be the cause of the crash as most emergents has no government when you play them
    No. I haven't tried that. I'll do it now and see

Edit: Well, I tried but there is not much I can do in 3 turns. Its strange seeing as I could get to turn 15 only a few days ago and nothing changed
    Last edited by ccllnply; April 11, 2009 at 08:07 AM.

In vanilla there is an error with the protectorates. Correct: Poland the protectorate of Saxony, Kurland - union with Russia and Saxony…
    Because of the function of protectorate Kurland and Saxony cannot further have unions, even if war with Poland… It is possible to generally remove the function of protectorate for the fractions in Europe in start?
    En nom Dieu! Vive le Roy! A bas la Republique!

why is greece not working

i'm playing as greece and on the new spain turn it crashes every time

ARRIBA LA CELESTE!!

ive played with other factions and the same thing every time,, it hits new spain it crashes^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by ELLAS/GREECE View Post
    ive played with other factions and the same thing every time,, it hits new spain it crashes^^^^
    This has been fixed on the new version that I will be releasing soon

Anyways heres the completed list of playabe emergents for the next version:

Americas:
    United States - Capital: Williamsburg, Virginia
    Quebec - Capital: Quebec, New France
    Mexico - Capital: Santa Fe, New Mexico1
    Colombia - Capital: Caracas, New Andalusia

Europe
    Ireland - Capital: Dublin, Ireland
    Scotland - Capital: Edinburgh, Scotland
    Hungary - Capital: Preburg, Hungary
    Norway - Capital: Christiana, Norway
    Naples & Sicily - Capital: Naples
    Greece - Capital: Petras, Morea2

India
    Afghanistan - Capital: Kabul, Afghanistan
    Punjab - Capital: Lahore, Punjab

Notes:
    1 - Mexico, New Spain should be the capital of mexico but its already the capital of New Spain so if I use it the game will crash.
    2 - Greece which is the capital of Greece is unusable due to the fact that there are ottoman armies settled to it. I tried to remove the armies but they are still there.

Unknowns
    Hessen - I havent configured Hessen yet due to the fact that I dont know its capital .
    Mamelukes - Same as Hessen, dont know the capital.

Well thats for the next release, btw if you know the capital of the Unknowns please tell me so that I can include them in the next release

I almost forgot I will try to add Victory Conditions for these emergent factions so if you have any suggestions on which Region should the factions need to have etc. etc. please post it below
    Last edited by Cipher*; April 17, 2009 at 07:44 AM.

i believe the mamelukes capital is baghdad because they start in the RTI GC with that city as capital. if not maybe egypt, cairo

Quote Originally Posted by jumong View Post
    i believe the mamelukes capital is baghdad because they start in the RTI GC with that city as capital. if not maybe egypt, cairo
    Hurm Egypt is quite right but Mesopotamia is Mamelukes territory as well

Anyways I think Ill use Egypt for the Mamelukes

hope you release the new version soon ^^i will kick ottoman asses

ARRIBA LA CELESTE!!

Laetus

Very Good Job "Cipher*"... I have waited for this release

the victory conditions for the world domination should be easy. maybe lets say take 40-60 regions along with capital.

This has been fixed on the new version that I will be releasing soon

Anyways heres the completed list of playabe emergents for the next version:

Americas:
    United States - Capital: Williamsburg, Virginia
    Quebec - Capital: Quebec, New France
    Mexico - Capital: Santa Fe, New Mexico1
    Colombia - Capital: Caracas, New Andalusia

Europe
    Ireland - Capital: Dublin, Ireland
    Scotland - Capital: Edinburgh, Scotland
    Hungary - Capital: Preburg, Hungary
    Norway - Capital: Christiana, Norway
    Naples & Sicily - Capital: Naples
    Greece - Capital: Petras, Morea2

India
    Afghanistan - Capital: Kabul, Afghanistan
    Punjab - Capital: Lahore, Punjab

Notes:
    1 - Mexico, New Spain should be the capital of mexico but its already the capital of New Spain so if I use it the game will crash.
    2 - Greece which is the capital of Greece is unusable due to the fact that there are ottoman armies settled to it. I tried to remove the armies but they are still there.

Unknowns
    Hessen - I havent configured Hessen yet due to the fact that I dont know its capital .
    Mamelukes - Same as Hessen, dont know the capital.

Well thats for the next release, btw if you know the capital of the Unknowns please tell me so that I can include them in the next release

I almost forgot I will try to add Victory Conditions for these emergent factions so if you have any suggestions on which Region should the factions need to have etc. etc. please post it below
    You. Are. My. Hero.