Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD

Salvo's Avatar Maréchal de l'Empire

Default Re: My new textures download (FULL RESKINNED FACTIONS PROJECT)

Yes artillery will be reskinned to
    KLA won't stop modding, I won't let him

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINK!!!

Awesome mod. Will there be an english version?

Please do not quote all the pics. Nice work I'm still looking for an Indian faction reskin.

Kip's Avatar Idea missing.

This thread is in dire need of spoilers. lol

Thanks
    Probably yes.

Did anyone ever resolve the 'How do I use these?' question?

If there is a Pack file somewhere suitable for use with Mod Manager can it be linked to the opening post to save trawling through the thread and potentially missing it. Thanks.

Briliant, I can't wait for that british side either

KLA! What is this?

Dzikunia
    (scripter, Units Cards)

My nick on TWC is Rydwan, change this, people thinks other man do that. And why you dont told me you planed relase beta, and why you dont give me files to write playable unit stats :/

Default IMPORTANT NEWS!

This is a very important info for every fan of the European Wars mod. We have decided to change main project for this mod. The EW mod will be released as follows: Empire Total War units skinpack - basic version and Darth Mod, full units skinpack from EW1 for RTW, full version of the mod EW1 for RTW with 10 playable factions, full version of the mod EW2 for Empire Total War. We had to resign from version for M2TW. We know this is a bad information and we apology. Reasons for that:
    1) Our team is not big (just a few guys for M2TW) and main members have no time, because of private matters. I have to reconcile my private life with work, studies, besides I have a girlfriend and other hobbies which are not related with TW. It is impossible to release 3 mods for 3 different games.
    2) We had to choose which Total War will be out of our interest, we chose M2TW, because progress on this game was the worst. Version for RTW is almost ready and it would be a sin not to release it. We had some difficulties with our scripter, but he is back.
    3) The next reason for our decision was the release of Empire Total War - it is easier to make a mod for Empire, because it is the same age. We would have to change everything in M2TW. It would take more than just to make new unit models from 18th century for a game in medieval times. Changing campaign, map, culture, economy, battle system and many others would take a long time and this is what we can not afford - there are too few of us. The good news is that our mod for RTW is ready in 85-90% (10 playable factions). We will release it for sure. In the future we will be releasing patches with next nations for example: Turkey and Bavaria.
    Within 2-3 weeks I will answer questions in PMs, EW threads and threads about my work as a skinner. I was negligent in my duties lately, because of work and studies. I will do my best to answer every PM. After the release of EW1, we start our work with EW2 for Empire. We have already started our work - it is the skinpack for DarthMod. We have done map outline and regions and many others units skins. You will find out more after we release a big EW2 preview for Empire. Big Preview EW2:Empire Total War will contain campaign map outline with regions and many units skins, description of geographical changes and playability, we will put our best efforts in historical realities.
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; May 25, 2009 at 05:08 PM.

Default Re: IMPORTANT NEWS!

Yes that's sad true
    We'd like to apologize all of You.
    Sorry mates.

Duke_Dutch's Avatar Civis

It's a pitty to hear that there wil be no Med 2 mod, but so be it. I am looking forward for the EW mod on Empire total war..

( When I play EW on rome tw I am unable to play the campiagn on rome total war itself any more. the button campaign is missing)

thats terrible news, mtw2 would be much more nicer than etw, etw only good thing is naval battles, but gameplay is boring. well i hope you guys reconsider a mtw2 version, or recruit new people (i'm not good modder but i can help).
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

We hoped, that many people would join us. Only two did it.
    Very thanks to Jose and Duke_Dutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvo View Post
    We hoped, that many people would join us. Only two did it.
    Very thanks to Jose and Duke_Dutch.
    I can join, just PM (with some details about how EW works,etc)

* for mtw2 version
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Too late...
    Sorry mate+PER

Herr Lindstrom's Avatar Semisalis

well at lest the bright side of this is that EW 1.0 for RTW is 90% complete at the most

Andor's Avatar Civis

Hello
    I registered it now only yet but I am watching it for a long time already the mod and I downloaded it already, I play with him already for a while.
    How that question of mine will be a new version when and that it will be in English?

and would be solvable who would be the Hungarian hussar cutting separately at Habsburg how?

and sure congratulations to the work until now excellent!

Thanks
    Well....The English version will be probably after first realese of 1.0 version.
    and would be solvable who would be the Hungarian hussar cutting separately at Habsburg how?
    Sorry I don't understand You fully.

Andor's Avatar Civis

Excuse me for the bad composition... I practise it

I would like to ask it that it would be possible to emphasize it at Habsburg Hungarian hussars?

I deviate because of that separately only onto the hussars because a rather big service was made Habsburg in an army's wars and it would be deserved that let them be emphasized

And one more time congratulations your work I performed it in increasingly better one yesterday with him i like it
    Last edited by Andor; June 01, 2009 at 03:47 AM.

I don't know. Now we are makeing unit cards and similar thing, not new units.
    Maybe not in 1.0 version but in a patch...