Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD

jimperia's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINK!!!

Hi everybody

Please have look about this some words I hoppe you don't lost your time to read this

Somme of us are not moderators developers beta testers … like you but only your public and we have not so much knowledge like you but be sure that we respect all of us your very precious hours and are very happy about your monster works to give us the funny times to appreciate your work but take please more time to give us the possibility to understands your posts sometimes very short and don’t be afraid about ours bad questions and misunderstandings answers sometimes like me we give our best too but with our bad English languages, like me again.

Thanks of all of you to give us this time for read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by jimperia View Post
    Hi everybody

Please have look about this some words I hoppe you don't lost your time to read this

Somme of us are not moderators developers beta testers … like you but only your public and we have not so much knowledge like you but be sure that we respect all of us your very precious hours and are very happy about your monster works to give us the funny times to appreciate your work but take please more time to give us the possibility to understands your posts sometimes very short and don’t be afraid about ours bad questions and misunderstandings answers sometimes like me we give our best too but with our bad English languages, like me again.

Thanks of all of you to give us this time for read.
    I read this a dozen times and I do not follow-except that apparently this is meant for the team members.
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

jimperia's Avatar Foederatus

Understood

But this post was not specialy to you and I understand that you lost your time to tell again and again the same post but think you was a begginer too for long time ago...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by jimperia View Post
    Understood

But this post was not specialy to you and I understand that you lost your time to tell again and again the same post but think you was a begginer too for long time ago...

I know that it was meant for the team (I said so in my post).

but think of it this way: If I can't understand it, and I speak english natively, how can people with only minimal command of English do so?

that's all I mean. In any event, do not expect an immediate answer from the team, as they are evidently busy.

but yes, I was a beginer like ye..for about 2 days (namely how long it took to join the first RTW modding team, make a few friends, and post over 100)
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

Salvo's Avatar Maréchal de l'Empire

Here are better GNW statistics.
    You can download them and than replace the file.
    http://chomikuj.pl/Chomik.aspx?id=Salvo
    To download clicik "galeria" under "FOLDERY"
    EDITED:
    Sorry these are statistics for antochter version
    Last edited by Salvo; April 03, 2009 at 07:34 AM.

Icon4 Re: DOWNLOAD LINK!!!

what the hell!!!!

iz this the beta from like last year this thing is so incompleted...no unit cards no unit description text.. no animation for calvery units...i mean come on man what where u guys doing just makeing colorful units for like 2 years..

but don't worry about it all finish this up myself in like a week..rather than a year and ill release it for the people who waited so long..but i iam truely upset with this team...you all should be brought to the modding god's for proper punishment for this work..but i suppose i'll bail this mod out & finish it up..

btw u must tell me what your workin on now..i have a strange feeling its not working on another release for this beta

Tre,
    When you get your shiny citizen badge ''what are you a citizen of'' -air sir, you are of but a citizen of air.. you cannot be a citizen of a country that is not there. So your false titles will have to be dissolved.
    - Treshun1 '' Reform or Dissolve ''

<---i feel this my be the reaction to my post

This is very old beta.
    Actuall EW version doesn't have any bugs, and have much more units.

Umm ... release that version ?
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

The version that I have is much more developed modifited from beta for beta testers, and I don't have KLAs permission to do it.

Well, what is your status on the progress?
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

"Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

The version with all latest previews has KLA. My EW version is a beta version with some changes.

Meh ...

Icon4 Re: DOWNLOAD LINK!!!

ummm..well what i don't understand about this is how do u have a better & up dated version of the beta but you release the most buggy one to the public..that dosen't make any sense and your mod ''leader'' should take some online marketing class's because this ''was'' one of the most supportive & eagerly awaited mod's of 2008 but it looks like you all have lost just about half of your fan support if not all

but heres a idea to save face while there's still some support of this mod

1. Make european wars 1.0 !!!!!

2. Add it on as a sub-mod to Napoleonic Total War 2 ( being that this is the whole dam base for your ''mini mod'') sadly..

3. Release it on time!!!!

4. Than go back to working full time on european wars for empire total war..& be done with this all ready!!

..btw im not doubting or puting down your work..cause i no you worked really hard..but i just hate to see good mods & good talent be tarnished & go to waste..so think of this as constructive feedback...

Tre ,
    Last edited by treshun1; April 08, 2009 at 09:30 PM.
    When you get your shiny citizen badge ''what are you a citizen of'' -air sir, you are of but a citizen of air.. you cannot be a citizen of a country that is not there. So your false titles will have to be dissolved.
    - Treshun1 '' Reform or Dissolve ''

<---i feel this my be the reaction to my post

I updated download link - there are less bugs than last version.
    I hope that it will be work without problems. If you will see bugs, write here, guys

Default old download

19.06.2009:

01.06.2009:

NEW UNITS SKINPACK

Installation Instructions

1. Unzip the file using a program such as WinRar.
    2. Open EW file
    3. Copy EW.pack to C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\empire total war\data
    4. Copy user.empire_script.txt to :

VISTA C:\Users\(Your User Name Here)\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts

XP C:\Documents and Settings\(Your User Name Here)\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts

5. Copy startpos to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data\campaigns\main

NOTE:
    You overwrite files while pasteing startpos to this direction, bevor that You could copy the orginal file and put it in save place.

12.04.2009:

DOWNLOAD simple units:

Swiss Regiment in French Army: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2379
    Russian Life Guards: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2370
    Austrian Cuirassiers: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2371
    Austrian Grenadiers: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2372
    Regiment du Roi: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2373
    Swedish Grenadiers: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2374
    Polish Grenadiers: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2375

SCREENS:

Austria - Cuirassiers:

France - Cuirassiers du Roi:

Poland - Augustus II the Strong's Grenadiers:

Sweden - Carl XII's Grenadiers:

Austria - Hungarian Grenadiers:

France - Swiss Line Infantry:

France - Line Infantry, Regiment du Roi:

France - Mousquetaires de la Garde:

Poland - Trabant Guards:

Russia - Life Guards:

IN DEVELOPMENT: FULL FACTIONS RESKIN!!!

10 factions full units roster:

Kingdom of France / Królestwo Francji:

Great Britain / Wielka Brytania:

Denmark-Norway / Dania z Norwegią:

Kingdom of Portugal / Królestwo Portugalii:

Habsburg Monarchy / Monarchia Habsburgów:

Kingdom of Prussia / Królestwo Prus:

Kingdom of Spain / Królestwo Hiszpanii:

Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth / Rzeczpospolita Obojga Narodów:

Russian Empire / Imperium Rosji:

Kingdom of Sweden / Królestwo Szwecji:
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; June 19, 2009 at 08:24 AM.

Default Re: My new textures download (French, Polish, Austrian, Russian, Swedish)

how do we use all these beautiful skins in game? I am not familiar with the DDS format

Default Re: My new textures download (French, Polish, Austrian, Russian, Swedish)

Hi KLA
    Could you upload this units in patch pack or mod pack format? Becouse I have no idea how to install them in their current format

Bocah_Bali's Avatar Civis

Nice skins, KLA. You wouldn't mind if I post your work on my thread would you? I could make pack files of your work if you want (seperate packs or all skins in one pack)
    Bored/Frustrated/Angry at inaccurate in game uniform?
    Want to see another historical variation instead?
    Or are you a someone who wish to show your work on how "it should
    have look like"?
    Go and visit
    TWC community ETW re-texture compilation!!

that look on yer face

is it Blue Steel or Magnum?

I have a problem. When I download this the file only contains an uninstall program:S And I dont even have this installed only N2TW