but im not a modder or something else
    so how can i took those skins and make a skin pack
    dont worry its only for me

im only will use the grenadiers and the dragoons
    pls tell me how i can make that

greets Franky

btw srry for my bad english xD

Edit: ok ive got it
    Last edited by Franky235; April 12, 2009 at 06:59 PM.

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Prussian_mod(v1.2)Preussen Gloria "UPDATE"

ok thats fine!

SimonB1er's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Megasalexandros View Post
    ok thats fine!
    Is your mod compatible with darth mod commander edition?

it is not compatible with Darthmod

Franky235's Avatar Tiro

i love youre skins <3
    thanks a lot for this great skins!!

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Hey Megas, with all due respect for your work, what about the question of you using some work from other people in your mod package without giving them credit for it somewhere?
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

to the person that posted above,well you should check his first thread,he is mentioning that,and he also said that if the creator of the other skins disagree hhe will remove them.
    to megas,indeed a good mod and skins my friend,i would like to ask you one thing,would be possible to have a version of your skins compatible with the darthmod?
    it would be great to play with both at the same time.

AS I said before, if darth agrees i may try to merge the 2 mods, but you know darth mod is Darths mod, so someone must ask his permission to use it.
    As for the skins , well they are not mentioned as my work, and if i accidentally forgot to mention some creators of a skin that it is included in this mod, (not prussian skin) then i will gladly mention his name.
    Of course whatever i present it is my work, and nothing is miss presented as my own work when it is not

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

OK, Megas, now I see you mentioning Razor (for his British Redcoats) in your OP (apart from KaiserJoe, which, I give you credit for that, you've done from the start), at least. I suspect Magnus72 (regarding perhaps the Austrian Line, the Swedish Line and Guards, and the Prussian Line and Cuirassiers offered in your Prussian Mod 1.1, some of this work reccurring in PM 1.2) should be mentioned there, too. This is not a small matter, it's a question of respect and fairness towards fellow artists here at TWC. If you fail to clearly state what is your work and what is others, some people not knowing the difference might give you credit (or blame) undeservedly, and those who deserved it become without. And, as far as I'm concerned, the decent way to deal with the question of using other people's work in own publications, is to ask their permission before using their work. Beause if you don't get their permission that way, and still use their work, how does that make you look?

You seem to be reasoning as if it would perfectly right for me to take all your mod work, add a thing or two to it, present it to the public under my name only, and getting lots of rep for it (because your own work is good, and can stand on its own legs), despite a little note of mine saying that if someone happens to come along and see his or her work used here, then I might remove something from the package. I think you would have preferred me to make sure and ask your permission beforehand. Another point regarding fairness: if I don't give you credit for your part in my package, why should you or anyone else give me credit for my part?

Think about this next time.

Now, keep up that good modding of yours!
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

I dont know why you insist on that matter, i clearly stated, that IF there were some textures inside the mod that are NOT prussians , ARE NOT MINE.
    I said that, and i presented only what is mine, i didnt make the effort to see the folder, and search what files are not prussian files,(and they are accidentally inside the mod)
    And of course the reputation i got for what i made was and is something that i will not ask for, if anyone wants to rep for me its ok.
    Thats all, (the next release i will be whithout any files that are not of my own making, i will search them and delete them. So that i will not have to answer for cases like that)
    When i posted the "mod" i knew that there were some Kaiserjoes textures, and i mentioned it, i told you that IF there are some NON Prussian files in there they are NOT MINE, those files are from Kj textures, and i dindnt know that there were some skins in his pack that are not his.
    I hope i will not have to answer for the same thing again.

I have got a question. Maybe you can help me:
    I have the darthmod 1,5 and ich want to play both mods, your prussian_mod and the darthmod. You have written that the mods are not compatible. So i thought i could unite the two mods to one. So i have exported 5 files from your pack file (the five i thought i will need):
    building_units_allowed.tsv
    units_to_exclusive_faction_permissions.tsv
    units.tsv
    unit_stats_land.tsv
    unit_class_to_unit_ability_junctions.tsv

Than, i exported the hole darthmod. I insert your changes in the darthmodfiles or i have created new files. At least i created a new mod.pack file.

But now my empire.exe find a mistake if i want to start the game. Du you have any idea? I have also copied your location.lua unit entries (or so) to my file. Than i have a complet german version of the game.

I will search for the mistake but i hope you can help me.

yours sincerly
    nordstern

edit:
    i think i have found the error. I have to look in some tutorials. The PackfileManager doesn´t change the .tsv files to normal gamefiles.
    Last edited by nordstern; April 23, 2009 at 12:23 PM.

sorry for delaying the answer i just show your question

You must also import the warscape and warscape lod tsv files cause i have added new units
    That i think will solve your problem
    I hope that this will help

Default Re: Prussian_mod(v1.3)Preussen Gloria THE NEWEST VERSION

I have uploaded a new version, but, i want some help , i want to make an early stage infantry that would be far more historically accurate for every major faction of the game.
    I have found some models that i can use, but i would be glad if anyone could help me and advise me on the issue,
    for eg. i dont exactly know how the english infantry of the early 18th century looked, i have some pictures and historical books but they are contradicting.
    Thanks for any help.

PubliusKhannus's Avatar Senator

great stuff man. The units look gorgeous.

Check out my collection of poetry, prose, & comedy @ https://badwriter.net

it isnt working for me, i use darthmod idk if thats the problem but are the units only available in campaign or in custom battles too? help please i thought you have to add a script to get it to work, this says nothing about that =(

oh nevermind lol i see its not compatible with Darthmod idk y not cuz thats a great mod

dutch musketeer's Avatar Libertus

Very Awesome units +rep ,only 1 thing my pc is not that super, can u make the same version without the increased size of units, just the standard?
    'I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.' -Voltaire

Supporter of Toontotalwars : Continental,British,Hessian,Spanish & French Armies All-in-One Mod Packs: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=244468
    And
    The Great war mod(check this out)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...reat-War-(TGW)

Υοu can decrease the unit sizes of the game from the options panel.
    I think that will solve your problem

dutch musketeer's Avatar Libertus

forget my other post

Ur right dude
    'I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.' -Voltaire

Supporter of Toontotalwars : Continental,British,Hessian,Spanish & French Armies All-in-One Mod Packs: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=244468
    And
    The Great war mod(check this out)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...reat-War-(TGW)

Default Re: (v20)PREUSSEN GLORIA ULTIMATE TOTAL UPDATE

After all this HARD work, the end is closing, know i only have to find a way of making separate officers for every Regiment