Page 1 of 49 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: Completely new and revised remodelled Preussens gloria (V1.2) 27/5/2012

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Completely new and revised remodelled Preussens gloria (V1.2) 27/5/2012

PREUSSENS GLORIA
    DER ALTE FRITZ,

Thats a Promo video kindly made by
    General William Howe please rep him for it

Yet another video by General William Howe

Thats a new version of Frederick the great ,with a new face that was made by my Friend FLIKITOS(rep him for it), iam not implementing it now to the full modification as it will require an re upload of the whole mod but iam placing it as an optional file bellow in the download section as a patch
    This patch also fixes the sabeltasche of the cuirassiers to a more historically correct shape.And the icon is Wangrins

Thats the First version

I DONT KNOW IF IT IS VANILLA COMPATIBLE but i know that it is DMUC compatible cause iam using it with it( i suspect that if it has a problem with the vanilla version of Empire that is due to the equipment theme of cavalry Dragoons and Cuirassiers who are carrying both a straight sword and a carbine , which as far as i remember couldnt in Vanilla, vanilla had only the curved sabre i think)

Installation
    Place the Preussens_gloria file in the Empire/data folder and then write in your script the following lines (mod Preussens_gloria.pack; )

Version 1.2
    The new fusilier caps models made by me, and the new great looking infantry textures made by A_MENZEL my good friend and assistant on this mod, his textures use actual pictures of the real deal the real uniforms of the Prussian regiments of the period, and they are done after relentless historical research from his part, and attention to the tiniest detail .
    The file named "MOD" contains new tricorn model for the Prussian infantry depicting an earlier type of tricorn from early Seven years war made after a LOT ,and i mean ALOT of research , conversations and experimentation in order to be as good as possible.
    Version1.1
    New horse saddles for every regiment of Preussens gloria,that takes alot of space due to the great size of the horse textures.
    Changed stats so that they will resemble more the Prussian discipline and quality of the army,i like them as they are in DMUC so i think they are compatible ,but thats a matter of taste maybe.
    Corrected gloss files for a variety of horse units , some weight and texture corrections for the gunners, and a brand new General unit that can be used for Prussia instead of the vanilla one
    And complete correct unit icons made by WANGRIN (well all of them apart from the artillery icons and the 6th grenadier guard icon the first was made by A_MENZEL and the second by me)

Credits
    FIRST AND MOST OF ALL TO WANGRIN he is the man who helped me learn everything that allowed me to create that mod, from model making, to providing me with material for every use, him and FLIKITOS who learned me some really essential stuff for texture making
    I also want to thank A.MENZEL who provided me with every kind of vital historical information from pictures to suggestions,and historical background that helped me and will help me in the future to finilize and further improve details that are yet to be corrected.
    And of course to my friend MAGNUS who offered me PRECIOUS historical material and i was able to finalize and make better my mod.
    And Also Flaviuss for helping me , and for using certain model parts from his work. Like the pigtail i think
    I also ask for forgiveness if i have forgotten to mention anyone ,and if someone thinks that he should be mentioned then i kindly ask him to tell me so that i may include him in the credits of PG

Some units from my mod.( The mod contains 17 historical regiments of Musketeers, 16 Grenadiers, 4 Cuirassiers, 4 Hussars , Artillery units ,horseartillery, field artillery and bombardiers(howitzers mortars) ,3 Dragoons and a General unit of Frederick the great, with historically "accurate" officers for cavalry units, Officers ,drummers and banner bearers for infantry units.(the preview is not at all complete, a minor portion is presented)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Preussens Gloria V1.2

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22061..._gloria1.2.rar

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|772|249645809|Preussens_Gloria_1.2.rar|261849

And the extra newly made Galla uniforms for the elite guard 15th regiment of the Prussian army kindly made by my friend A_MENZEL
    https://rapidshare.com/#!download|555p8|1775241527|IR15Gala.rar|8211|0|0

Older Version
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The new Frederick the great face made by Flikitos made as a patch

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...7&d=1332087925

And the loc file made by Reitar-13

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=210987&d=1332154784

If someone can get past the bad resolution , this film is the greatest thing i've seen about frederick the great, Otto Gebuhr is perfect for Frederick the great and the environment that the film creates is very very convincing, who ever is passionate about the great king, i can guarantee that will watch the film with enjoyment , very nice battle scenes, and with a heroic undertone that has nothing to do with modern decadent films.
    Last edited by Megasalexandros; January 12, 2013 at 06:08 PM.

Miles

Default Re: My prussian mod

The A.H. part when the image wasn't fixed and that it just show a link

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

what kind of units are we talking about here??cav...line??

Haha you dont like the ah ok thats typical
    There are numerous political user names in this forum depicting criminal regimes but i didnt saw anyone protesting of course this is another issue that it is not connected with the whole spirit of this forum so ill leave it as it is.

Ive included one cavalry unit, for Prussia.
    And I have changed the line infantry with a different texture and a different model. i have included an Irish model making it look like Prussians
    i have also changed a bit the color of the original line infantry, and i have included one more unit that uses a model of a cavalry and makes a great infantry unit.
    And also i included the Coldstream guards in Prussia with the Prussian colours
    But i repeat this mod is only for those who have the Special forces edition
    Last edited by jimkatalanos; March 25, 2009 at 07:19 AM. Reason: merged

Default Re: UPDATE(06/15/10)(v6)PREUSSENS GLORIA COMPLETELY REVISED UNITS FOR PRUSSIA AND BRITAIN (some french also)

why does the mod keep crashing when i try to play the game....can you please or anybody help me with this thanks.

Default Re: Completely new and revised remodelled Preussens gloria (V1.2) 27/5/2012

Greetings I was wondering if this Mod works with the Newest DMUC. Thank you very much

Default Re: Completely new and revised remodelled Preussens gloria (V1.2) 27/5/2012

Quote Originally Posted by blakeclucy View Post
    Greetings I was wondering if this Mod works with the Newest DMUC. Thank you very much
    Iam using it with DMUC my self, iam not sure if you ll like the stats though, but it is compatible with any mod i think, it adds units
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

What do you mean stats?

One more question. Which DMUC lets you have 40 unit cards. and the most soldiers in a unit... ex. 600 men in one unit???? Thank you

Miles

I just have found that funny and quite unexpected that's all, I've no problems with humor .
    Edit: Give us some screens please!

I dont know how to upload screenshots can anyone tell me how can i do that?

Miles

go to imageShack and upload them, afterwhat you just copy the forum link directly in your post and that will work.

Last edited by Megasalexandros; April 25, 2009 at 07:30 PM.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=240093

Hi megas, the white pants are glowing like weißer riese

The above thread contains new prussian line inf. and i suggest you talk with the guy who made them. He has had the same problem and solved it.
    No offence meand.

No problem either way the textures at least the white part of the texture was not of my making, it was the games problem
    I can fix it by reducing the brightness of the white parts of the textures , all thought i didnt considered it a very important matter and i didnt fixed it

the problem is or was, that all inf units from all factions glow.
    I didn´t now about your mod. I can´t use your units because i have the normal empire version.
    But nice units give them a name. It´s not so important about historical correctness.
    ca named the prussian cavalry guard household.

dutch musketeer's Avatar Libertus

wow ur units are very nice especially ur costum one great job mate
    'I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.' -Voltaire

Supporter of Toontotalwars : Continental,British,Hessian,Spanish & French Armies All-in-One Mod Packs: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=244468
    And
    The Great war mod(check this out)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...reat-War-(TGW)

Thanks dutch

dutch musketeer's Avatar Libertus

this mod works with other prussian skins
    great work ony to bad no names, those black units look like landwehr

but enjoying ur units
    'I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.' -Voltaire

Supporter of Toontotalwars : Continental,British,Hessian,Spanish & French Armies All-in-One Mod Packs: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=244468
    And
    The Great war mod(check this out)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...reat-War-(TGW)

Page 1 of 49 123456789101126 ... LastLast