Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Period Music Mod v1.3

Default Re: Period Music Mod v1.3

THANK YOU! I have been looking for a mod like this forever! But I can't seem to download it. Once I click on the download link it says that the site cannot be reached. Anybody have similar problems? Also will the music be replacing the normal ETW music such as the grand campaign map music, battle music, loading screen music, etc..?
    Thanks,
    LordCiceker

The link doesn't work. Is there a new or updated version?

Quote Originally Posted by LordCiceker View Post
    THANK YOU! I have been looking for a mod like this forever! But I can't seem to download it. Once I click on the download link it says that the site cannot be reached. Anybody have similar problems? Also will the music be replacing the normal ETW music such as the grand campaign map music, battle music, loading screen music, etc..?
    Thanks,
    LordCiceker
    It replaces some of it. The battle load screen music is fantastic, and i've used this mod so long i honestly thought the mod music was the original. The in-battle music i'm fairly sure is still the same stuff.
    The main thing is campaign map music, which it adds a whole load of. Some of ridiculously short and fairly bland vanilla music is still around though -- mostly the Arabic music, and that horrible ambient track of an oud being plucked intermittently.

I've still got my copy of the mod. I'll upload it as a mirror if it's allowed (not sure what the rules are on that).

Everybody does it, so I think it shouldn't be a problem. If you don't feel good with it just PM him the link.

Thanks! I finally have it! You've been a great help Do you have the powdered wig mod by any chance? I also can't seem to download it. The site says that the file doesn't exist...
    - LordCiceker

yeah, these link do NOT work. I need new music because the campaign sounds r so and/or creepy for me. plz update them

EllEzDee's mega.nz link above from 11-Feb-17 works fine for me. I just downloaded it today (04-Dec-17).

Rep EllezDee - thanks! xD

New links... I will take a look.

Libertus

Default Re: Contemporary Music Mod

hi, what is the full name of the opera within playing a German song ? It's one of those campaign musics, a female opera singer is involved, shame i exceptionally don't know this piece.

second, every time i quit and launch the game, the changes for the mod in the script disappears? Do i have to change the script file every time I launch the game?

Quote Originally Posted by EllEzDee View Post
    It replaces some of it. The battle load screen music is fantastic, and i've used this mod so long i honestly thought the mod music was the original. The in-battle music i'm fairly sure is still the same stuff.
    The main thing is campaign map music, which it adds a whole load of. Some of ridiculously short and fairly bland vanilla music is still around though -- mostly the Arabic music, and that horrible ambient track of an oud being plucked intermittently.

I've still got my copy of the mod. I'll upload it as a mirror if it's allowed (not sure what the rules are on that).
    Apparently it's a Swedish song "Ode on the death of Malcolm Sinclair", a Swedish officer who was killed by the Russians which triggered the Russo-Swedish War 1741-1743.

Quote Originally Posted by Robleau2 View Post
    Apparently it's a Swedish song "Ode on the death of Malcolm Sinclair", a Swedish officer who was killed by the Russians which triggered the Russo-Swedish War 1741-1743.
    After all this time!
    Thank you!

I managed to find a version sang by a man:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfSWPQ4FvDg

EDIT: Found the actual song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FY6dLMADB8

Yayyyy.
    Last edited by EllEzDee; April 15, 2021 at 03:02 PM.