Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The Fourth Age: Total War - The Lost Legion (Rome in Middle-earth)

Default Re: The Fourth Age: Total War - The Lost Legion (Rome in Middle-earth)

Will there ever be an up to date version of this for Dominion of Men?

webba84's Avatar Artifex

Given how we have now used up all the faction slots its highly unlikely.

A shame but oh well. There is more to enjoy from a load of new and interesting lore factions than one very out-of-place faction

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by webba84 View Post
    Given how we have now used up all the faction slots its highly unlikely.
    Old thread, but I thought there seemed to be about 460/500 slots used?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Are you maybe referring to unit slots? Webba was talking about the number of factions you can have in BI (I think 21 or so).
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

Apologies for bumping an old thread, but I've tried following the download link and I get a message that I do not have permission to access this page.

Does anyone have this download lying around? Or alternatively could someone provide guidance on how I can get access to the existing download link?

Thanks veyr much :-)

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by 8bitninja11 View Post
    Apologies for bumping an old thread, but I've tried following the download link and I get a message that I do not have permission to access this page.

Does anyone have this download lying around? Or alternatively could someone provide guidance on how I can get access to the existing download link?

Thanks veyr much :-)
    Try this laddie, both 3.0(which you need 1st) and 3.4 patch are here https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-fourth-age-total-war
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Tyre View Post
    Try this laddie, both 3.0(which you need 1st) and 3.4 patch are here https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-fourth-age-total-war
    Thanks for your reply and the link to 3.0 and 3.4. I was looking for a working download link for 'The Lost Legion (Rome in Middle-earth)' as the one in the initial post of this thread doesn't seem to be working for me. Any idea where I might find it?

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by 8bitninja11 View Post
    Thanks for your reply and the link to 3.0 and 3.4. I was looking for a working download link for 'The Lost Legion (Rome in Middle-earth)' as the one in the initial post of this thread doesn't seem to be working for me. Any idea where I might find it?
    Sorry can't help you there but anyone worth their salt concerning 4th Age can be found in the Discord platform, they're a friendly bunch and no doubt you will probably get the answer you need, Webba 84, Count MRVHS Wambat etc are all very helpful lads, here is the invite link Fourth Age discord
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Tyre View Post
    Sorry can't help you there but anyone worth their salt concerning 4th Age can be found in the Discord platform, they're a friendly bunch and no doubt you will probably get the answer you need, Webba 84, Count MRVHS Wambat etc are all very helpful lads, here is the invite link Fourth Age discord
    Cheers, I’ll check that out.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567