Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Mod Manager 1.5 (fixed download link)

Icon4 Re: Mod Manager 1.5 (fixed download link)

PLEASE HELP ME, nearly everything is boring now when i can't play a mod?

Default Re: Mod Manager 1.5 (fixed download link)

Is there a way to activate certain mods without having to download this? Or even better is there a way to change the files yourself because I am unfamiliar with these files its not as easy as Rome or Medieval.

MCJ's Avatar Foederatus

Look out for a Mod Manager tutorial and READ it carefully.... i found one in spanish by searching in Google...

Default Re: Mod Manager 1.5 not work in part installed of empire total war

Not use be Mod Manager 1.3 for empire total war. when I copy ,mod manager 1.5 on part the installed empire total war faulty this:
    unhandled exception has occurred in your appication.If you click Continue,the application will ignore this error and altempt to countinue.If you click Quit the application will close close immediately
    Could not load file or assembly"Common, Version=1.0.0.0
    Culture=neutral,Public Key Token=null" or one of its dependencies.The system cannot find the file
    specfied
    workarounds and fix?hope you help

For some reason I can not get the mod manager to work. Every time I open the manager is says, "unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Could not load file or assmbly 'Common, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral....blah ...blah...blah" I honestly have no idea what I did wrong. If i hit continues the mods i put into the data section dont show up. Can anyone help me please.

Default Re: Mod Manager 1.5 not work in part installed of empire total war

I have the same exact problem

I got it to work but now I don't have any of the check boxes to choose what mods to use.

Condottiere SOG's Avatar Domesticus

broken
    Erasmo
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)
    System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
    System Model: G73Sw
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
    Memory: 12288MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 12266MB RAM
    Page File: 2634MB used, 21881MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

Can't extract... corrupted files :/ Any help plz?

I've had it on my desk top for ages and haven't experienced a problem. I did at first however, and ended up having to copy it straight into Empire's data file and launch if from there. I don't know what I did right to make it work from my desk top.

Libertus

Using a Mod manager 1.5, when i double click it to start it, it show a message: (is in italian so i translate)

Exception not maneged into the application. Click on Continue to ignore the error and try to continue. Clic on Exit to stop immedialely the application.

Impossible charge the file or the Assembly ''Common. Version=1.0.0.0,Culture=neutral, PublivKey Token=null'' or one of relative depandencies. Impossible find spacified file.

What i have to do? (there aren't mods) simply a flag mod, a startpos.esf file and proper militia.

This manager just doesn't work for me at all. I've read on many forums that lots and lots of other people are experiencing errors and crashing. I've followed exactly the directions, as have most other people, and I can't even get the manager to execute without an error message popping up a split second later after double clicking on the application to fire up.

Some of you may be ok and it works no problem for you, but I just don't understand how it works for some and not for others and running as Administrator doesn't work either.

I'm an experienced gamer and have used mods on many games so I know the drill, however, I just cannot get this mod manager tool, nor any of the earlier versions to actually work. I'm not getting to see anything at all by way of being able to mount up a mod within the manager, because the manager doesn't seem to be consistent for everyone and does not work for me whatsoever!

Quote Originally Posted by RulerOfTheWorld View Post
    Maybe it doesn't work because I just have 17,5 GB free on my hard drive?
    That's just a crazy thing to say!

I have a problem: when I run empire total war with the mod manager crashes my game. I have ETF.pack and familytremod.pack in D: \ Games \ Empire Total War \ data (I have Win 7 ultimate). mod manager 1.5 in my C: \ Users \ User \ AppData \ Roaming \ The Creative Assembly \ Empire \ scripts (along with common & modmanager.exe) together with preferences.empire_script, profile.jaxman, profile.last used mods , user.empire_script (it's all in a folder) also modmanager 1.5, common & modmanager.exe have on desktop. What have I done wrong and what should I do? Thank you.
    Last edited by jaxman; July 23, 2011 at 08:23 AM.

arten800's Avatar Civis

Aswome dude thanks

nvm
    Last edited by nickod777; August 14, 2011 at 12:29 AM.
    I am never logged off

A retired Star Wars Empire at war modder.

I have been here a long time and everyone are such great modders. Keep it up!
    I only made one mod ever, and if EA was still making EAW games, then I bet they would've liked my leader's work and made it into a game themselves.

arten800's Avatar Civis

Awoseme dude I need this again because I reinstalled my etw again

Hello,
    i have a question i play with the Imperial Splendour Mod and activate there with the ModManager, but must i activate too the "patch" "patch1" "patch2" "patch4" and so? Or is the Game on the newest patch Version even if I do not activate this patches?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSauron View Post
    Hello,
    i have a question i play with the Imperial Splendour Mod and activate there with the ModManager, but must i activate too the "patch" "patch1" "patch2" "patch4" and so? Or is the Game on the newest patch Version even if I do not activate this patches?
    I have a similar situation with ModManager and I just ignore all the additional items in the list, other than the mod files. The game still seems to work, and I suspect that this is just some sort of glitch in the selection filter for the tick box list.

Icon4 Re: Mod Manager 1.5 (fixed download link)

I can not play Empire Total War! Not after trying to add the mods and this appears:

???

Help!?

“He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly dog -- a Christian dog.”
    ― Ragnar Redbeard